The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
hunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

sharing my experience in outdoor fun...

did wif a gal in punggol pk (bj) and at a small garden opp this tampines library, at FC pk, cinemas, HDB opp this ICA building..., old tempines rd cp for those big lorry parking....
Old 04-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dreamguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

I gf always love to blow me while I'm driving.. The feelings is damm good!!.. Got drive and also enjoy at the sametime!!!

Lucky no accident happen so far
Old 04-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19132 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah.. tried ta.. v hard to concentrate in driving lo haha..

better be careful..

tried in those newly opened HDB de stairs.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19132 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

some fcuk ppl actually zapped bcos i ask ppl who wanna try BJ while driving to be careful??

some losers indeed! wat a shame! well who ever e person is better dun try BJ while driving if not i hope u dun end up inside a tree trunk or under a 18-wheeler!
Old 07-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornyboy2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent venue:

Inside Car:
1) East Coast Park Carpark (Near far end at the trailer carpark)
2) MSCP at AMK Ave 6 (Near to AMK Hub)

Inside Toilet:
1) Changi Airport T3 Toilet (Basement Carpark toilet @ Midnight)
Old 07-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

yes, i luv public sex... always luv that kick man...
Old 07-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

i have tried :
staircase
car
park
cinema
public toilet
beaches
Old 01-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Recently in thailand went for 3 day, 2 night trekking trip in the province, with a girl. was thinking how to have sex like that.. then the organiser said have camping...hehe....1st night in the tent, my partner wearing only her G string and a top. I asked her why she dont wear trousers she said not used to it.

knn made my cock stand. feeling quite warm in the tent, i also took off my pants. but under the sleeping bag, i took off everything....kekek...first time doing it in the tent in the wild....quite shiok experience siah....the tent quite big so did a few patterns...

after that i came out saw at other tent got some movement. they switched on lights inside so can see shadow. it's like the couple doing doggie position. knn then i thought the tent belong to the 2 girls. my mind went wild thinking of them doing lesbian action.....
Old 01-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sensuality2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had dinner at sakae shusi at harborfront and drank quite a bit of sake with my colleague. soon both got a bit high and our car parked on 7th floor of harborfront...by the time we left was 11pm. as we were in lift, i try to kiss her and my hands holding he rwaist as she could not wal properly already. so while holding her got chance rubba her buttock...wah damn shiok and make me high. so when lift open, told her we stand at stiarcase corner away from som office units to rest a smy hands tired. so while standing try to kiss her and hands rubbing her buttock and soon my hands under her skirt and rubbing her vagina with panty on...she ressted and I kept rubbing insistingly and in a short time my finger inside her panty and rubbung he rvagina bare and could feel her wetness. It just took me a few seconds later for me to reach under her and in between her legs licking her vagina.........this carry on until I was banging her doggie style in the corner of the staircase office unit at harbor front. after banging her, we dress up and still kiss each other. who knows suddenly office door open and we saw a lady coming out n trying to close the door (guess she work late and knocking off from office). To save embarassment, we try kissing each other n hugging each other closely not letting her recognize us. Guess she knew what we were doing and I think she also pretend did not see us. So when she left, we quickly went to car park and drove off and sending ym colleague back. My colleague is married wth 2 kids...vow was really a nice fuck with her as I always wanted to fuck her but don;t know how to create the opportunity.......fuck her several times after that at different places......
Old 02-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Samster

Fucking in the public area

yo ! thats great !

I started to have fling with my secetary last week on my office staircase late after OT. just as fun.,.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sir Knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At Changi Airport terminal 1 the area where people go to see the planes. It was around mid-night totally dark. Saw one or two couples making out but don't think anyone of them were engaged in intercourse like we were.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Davy Jones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
At Changi Airport terminal 1 the area where people go to see the planes. It was around mid-night totally dark. Saw one or two couples making out but don't think anyone of them were engaged in intercourse like we were.
You must be real brave to be doing that. Hope you never get caught and beware of patrols.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Knew this gal from a fren and went out a few time. She liked wearing those one piece dresses and makes the imagination wild. Asked her if she dared to go underless and she asked me if she did can I control myself? Of cos yes la, so one day she did it and told me but said cannot touch in public, bad for her image. Brought her to movie and soon i was rubbing her clit, and she was biting her lips not to make noise as there were ppl around. Everytime she pushed my hands away and flanked and did it again haha After the movie, she was angry cos I disobeyed her. Send her home and she seemed very quiet, asked her why and she said needed it ask me to give to her. It was quite late so we went to the highest floor and away from ppls view, had a birdeye view as I lifted her skirt and pumped away as she stood with both hands on the ledge. Came fast and after she came a few times cos my findering had her all wet and horny. After that she always wore her underwear when we went out.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Davy Jones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like the girl wanted it all along. Looks like KingBong found paradise. Nice one.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes, some guys just have those luck.....hmmmmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1