The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarAmos View Post
I am a regular to a ML who stop advertising but still haven’t visited her for the past week ever since our cases to >3k daily. Sorry if silly question, what’s the risk of visiting a ML today? Thanks a lot brother.
Many bedridden and wheelchair bound elderly persons got the virus AT HOME from family members or friends and died of complications from COVID-19 and pre-existing illnesses.

Whats the risk of dining in an air-conditioned kopitiam or restaurant with so many strangers who removed their mask when eating? Higher or lower than visiting ur ML?
Old 18-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

think xiao mili have some mixed reviews.. do research before going down.

wenwen - sagged boobs, but overall still okay, face a bit blemishes, the rest pretty okay.

sophia - big boobs but like bros said, can see cannot touch..
Old 18-10-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried searching for past FRs of this:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lisamassage/

but all the Lisas seems to be referring to other MLs. Anyone got review of this?

If not suitable to share openly can PM me too! TIA!
Old 18-10-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
think xiao mili have some mixed reviews.. do research before going down.

wenwen - sagged boobs, but overall still okay, face a bit blemishes, the rest pretty okay.

sophia - big boobs but like bros said, can see cannot touch..
Thanks guys for the review. Will contribute once patronised.
Old 18-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagegarden View Post
Tried searching for past FRs of this:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lisamassage/

but all the Lisas seems to be referring to other MLs. Anyone got review of this?

If not suitable to share openly can PM me too! TIA!
The photos look terribly edited
Which is typically a big flag
Old 18-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

PSA:

There was mention of OMM retiring in Dec and RTC.

Here's an update: according to her, she will RTC around mid Dec but intends to be back by mid-year.

Last edited by bondage; 18-10-2021 at 06:03 PM.
Old 18-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sagged mean is a milf 🤣,better find something more firms.
Old 18-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Bros does Jessica provide bj?
Old 18-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Bros does Jessica provide bj?
no, not that I know of.
but she's quite accommodating in sensual.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/chloe-massage/

any commando bro tried b4? new girl
Old 18-10-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
bambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been here for a long long time, just sharing after coming out of the cave.

Needed a good rub and some extra after checking the thread.

Noticed Vivi just got relisted so I decided to give it a gogo.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Didn’t get to try her before she took a short break recently. Now finally got chance.

Looks: the pics was what got me interested in the first place, but like what other samsters mentioned the bottom pics are more accurate, for that it is a 8/10. Loved her hair.
Massage: this is where she shines, right to the point on my aching upper body, decent strength, confortable ambience causing me to nearly fall asleep. Definitely have massage experience.
Maintenance : did some maintenance and teasing on my half brother, a bit painful initially, but started getting better later. Little bro became harder as she went on with the teasing. Enjoyed it.8/10
Gfe: well not bad, talked in motherland language, but if yours cannot make it. You must be really handsome to get it off . 7/10
Body: not fat, not toned, natural racks, smooth skin and big nips.
HJ: two hands done, got me to nirvana, whilst she lets me do my stuff (upper body), as she licked my tiny hairy nips. Shoot shoot shoot in no time. Squeezing every ounce of juice in me. Moaning was sexy too, helped with the deed, pretty natural not too fake. Not bad. Patient. 8/10.

Rounded with a relaxing head massage. Honestly, pretty enjoyable and relaxing session. She looks just like a lookable local babe doing extras. Fail safe. Lol.

Stay cool, stay safe bros.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Many bedridden and wheelchair bound elderly persons got the virus AT HOME from family members or friends and died of complications from COVID-19 and pre-existing illnesses.

Whats the risk of dining in an air-conditioned kopitiam or restaurant with so many strangers who removed their mask when eating? Higher or lower than visiting ur ML?
That Fastcaramos fella is a troll. Check out his posts and you will know what I mean. Just ignore him, don't give him the attention he seeking here.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post

Fake photos, that's a TWMM, seen her livestreams on FB before...
Those planning to commando,please don't expect the same person as per pics lol.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post

This one like hot bro
Old 18-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zyan311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi_boy88 View Post
Been here for a long long time, just sharing after coming out of the cave.

Needed a good rub and some extra after checking the thread.

Noticed Vivi just got relisted so I decided to give it a gogo.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Didn’t get to try her before she took a short break recently. Now finally got chance.

Looks: the pics was what got me interested in the first place, but like what other samsters mentioned the bottom pics are more accurate, for that it is a 8/10. Loved her hair.
Massage: this is where she shines, right to the point on my aching upper body, decent strength, confortable ambience causing me to nearly fall asleep. Definitely have massage experience.
Maintenance : did some maintenance and teasing on my half brother, a bit painful initially, but started getting better later. Little bro became harder as she went on with the teasing. Enjoyed it.8/10
Gfe: well not bad, talked in motherland language, but if yours cannot make it. You must be really handsome to get it off . 7/10
Body: not fat, not toned, natural racks, smooth skin and big nips.
HJ: two hands done, got me to nirvana, whilst she lets me do my stuff (upper body), as she licked my tiny hairy nips. Shoot shoot shoot in no time. Squeezing every ounce of juice in me. Moaning was sexy too, helped with the deed, pretty natural not too fake. Not bad. Patient. 8/10.

Rounded with a relaxing head massage. Honestly, pretty enjoyable and relaxing session. She looks just like a lookable local babe doing extras. Fail safe. Lol.

Stay cool, stay safe bros.

Thanks bro for the detailed FR. Will try to book a session with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1