The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Somewhat agree that Jones would not really fit into the striker's division in the class of Liverpool.

However - are we going to depend on Babel OR Ngog to lead us during Torres's absence ?

Its worth a try now as we are struggling to fight the the final CL's position..
Jones while not a classy striker is more in the mould of a striker like Drogba..the kind of striker that makes it a nightmare for defenders because of their build...
Old 01-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
David_Villa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO Liverpool need to sign David Villa!!
Old 01-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Jones while not a classy striker is more in the mould of a striker like Drogba..the kind of striker that makes it a nightmare for defenders because of their build...
Yep - we can only afford him with the resources/monies we have, its worth a try now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Villa View Post
If only we got the prince of saudi /arab / kuwait...as owners
Old 01-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
the mould of a striker like Drogba..the kind of striker that makes it a nightmare for defenders because of their build...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

If Jones comes, he will be here as a rough diamond to develop.
he does remind us of a "raw" drogba... but if he does come, we'll cross our fingers and hope rafa can polish this raw diamond and turn him into a younger drogba..
but no matter who liverpool signs, he'll still a liverpool player and i'll give him my full support...

but then plenty of fans here will start criticise rafa for signing "potential" again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Villa View Post

we can't even afford the left leg of villa... ...
Old 02-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool have announced that German youngster Christopher Buchtmann has joined Fulham.

The left-back joined the Academy in 2008 from Borussia Dortmund and was a pivotal part of the side that reached the FA Youth Cup final last season. He was named among UEFA's top 10 stars of the future in May 2009 and made the move to train full-time at Melwood last summer. He also featured for Germany when they won the UEFA U17 European Championship last year.

Liverpoolfc.tv would like to wish Chris all the very best for the future.

We only signed Maxi Rodriguez right? How come we are selling our better youth player? He can play both left-back and left midfield and we do need people in these areas. This guy is fantastic in my Football Manager game. Sigh...
Old 02-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Liverpool have announced that German youngster Christopher Buchtmann has joined Fulham.

The left-back joined the Academy in 2008 from Borussia Dortmund and was a pivotal part of the side that reached the FA Youth Cup final last season. He was named among UEFA's top 10 stars of the future in May 2009 and made the move to train full-time at Melwood last summer. He also featured for Germany when they won the UEFA U17 European Championship last year.

Liverpoolfc.tv would like to wish Chris all the very best for the future.

We only signed Maxi Rodriguez right? How come we are selling our better youth player? He can play both left-back and left midfield and we do need people in these areas. This guy is fantastic in my Football Manager game. Sigh...

SHOCKING NEW...!!!!!

can't believe we sold him, should have shot whoever sanction tis deal...!!!

watched him in the U-17 championship last year, he's the star of Germany who won... hope we did insert some buy-back clause somewhere in the deal, else we will regret it and may spend millions of dollar buying him back..
after watching the U-17, i was having high hope in tis chap, feel that together with pacheco, they r the best youngsters we have... thought that he has great potential to break into 1st team or squad very soon..

i can't recall tat we have another better or up and coming young LB or LM...

shocking...!!!

Old 04-02-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sick with the whole American debacle. hopefully this will end soon. New owners, cash injection, new stadium, new players n Pool starts next season on a fresh note!

======

Liverpool chase £100m investment before summer
By Soccernet staff

February 3, 2010

Liverpool require a £100 million cash injection before the summer or owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett will face a decision over whether to sell the club when the current debt-refinancing agreement ends in July.

Christian Purslow: Liverpool managing director met with fans' group Spirit of Shankly.

Minutes from a meeting between Liverpool managing director Christian Purslow and supporters' group 'Spirit of Shankly' last month, released on the group's website, suggest that the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Wachovia - the banks with whom Liverpool currently have a refinancing deal - are putting pressure on the club to find £100 million of new investment to help better manage their reported £237 million of debt.

The current refinancing deal with RBS and Wachovia runs out in July and if Liverpool don't meet the £100 million investment figure then it's thought Gillett and Hicks will either have to seek an agreement with a new bank, or put the club up for sale.

Purslow admitted at the meeting that, though a cash injection was a requirement laid down by the banks, no promises had been made and there was no guarantee that investment will be found in time.

"One of our key priorities is to reduce the debt by £100 million," he said. "This is a requirement from our bankers and will allow us to look at more flexible and longer-term refinancing when this investment is brought in. The targeted reduction was agreed by the bank, myself and the owners when I was brought in [as managing director].

"The £100 million will be made by the issuance of new shares, and will not go towards anything else other than paying down the debt, reducing it to £137 million. This new investment will also mean a dilution of the current ownership."

Purslow also revealed that after beginning the search for new investors last year, the number of potential investors has reduced from "25-30" to "five or six" with whom the club are currently in discussions.

"There are no promises [that investment can be secured in July], just an expectation and hope that it can be done in that time," Purslow said. "I cannot guarantee it.

"There had been around 25-30 investors interested, although some were clearly not seriously interested once we had spoken with them. There are now around five or six potential investors with whom we are talking.

"You should rest assured any investor in this economic environment will spend plenty of time understanding Liverpool before committing. I would rather get it right than rush, and our banks and owners agree."

• Two versions of the minutes

There are two versions of the minutes on the 'Spirit of Shankly' official website - one agreed by Purslow and one that includes statements that Purslow denies making - with the supposedly 'un-edited' version containing suggestions by Purslow that Hicks and Gillett could no longer "hang on" to the club because of the banks' "unhappiness" at their ownership and disturbing news for Liverpool fans that there is "no Plan B".

Liverpool chase £100m investment before summer - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I'm really sick with the whole American debacle. hopefully this will end soon. New owners, cash injection, new stadium, new players n Pool starts next season on a fresh note!

======

[B]Liverpool chase £100m investment before summer
I was reading one of the comments on soccernet's forum. Someone commented... If Man U can raise £500m from the sale of bonds, why can't the 2 yankees raise £100m for liverpool in the same manner? If the 2 yankees really do that, then sigh...
Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was reading one of the comments on soccernet's forum. Someone commented... If Man U can raise £500m from the sale of bonds, why can't the 2 yankees raise £100m for liverpool in the same manner? If the 2 yankees really do that, then sigh...
Why should anyone invest now when in a few months' time the Yanks could be forced out, by the bank or by fans? It's a catch-22 situation.

Frankly, I don't see the fans being able to force the Yanks out, at least not without things getting a lot worse. Rafa has used the crisis at the club to maneuver himself into a strong position but that ultimately ties him in with his bosses, and Rafa is still supported by the majority of the fans.

100m is not a great deal of money - look at the debt that has befallen us and this is not considering money for the stadium. It's firefighting and we aren't getting to the heart of the flames.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why should anyone invest now when in a few months' time the Yanks could be forced out, by the bank or by fans? It's a catch-22 situation.

Frankly, I don't see the fans being able to force the Yanks out, at least not without things getting a lot worse. Rafa has used the crisis at the club to maneuver himself into a strong position but that ultimately ties him in with his bosses, and Rafa is still supported by the majority of the fans.
The Yanks have the money. They did sell off some of their American sports franchise. It's just that they don't wish to pump it into Liverpool, which is terrible. Buy a club and watch it struggle financially, I wonder what's the joy in that.

I think there is a strong wave of sentiment in the UK now against some of these foreign owners that buy a club and then pile it with debt. Look at how the Man U and Liverpool fans protest at the matches. I think the British hate the fact that they got screwed by Americans again. There is also the Portsmouth saga that really drives the British up the wall. I don't think we know how bad it is over there in England, since we are quite sheltered from the news in Singapore.

I'm a member of the Shareliverpool fc idea. Don't think the idea will work though. In the latest update, the email urges the British people to pressure their MPs (it's election time in UK) to create a legal framework to manage football clubs. I think the British fears that the soccer clubs will be mismanaged like how the American banks were pre-crisis time. If the clubs fail financially, I think the British people will pressure the government and ask why the Government didn't step in before things got worse.

I just hope our club doesn't suffer too much in the midst of this resolution. We really need money to buy some players.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
The Yanks have the money. They did sell off some of their American sports franchise. It's just that they don't wish to pump it into Liverpool, which is terrible. Buy a club and watch it struggle financially, I wonder what's the joy in that.

I think there is a strong wave of sentiment in the UK now against some of these foreign owners that buy a club and then pile it with debt. Look at how the Man U and Liverpool fans protest at the matches. I think the British hate the fact that they got screwed by Americans again. There is also the Portsmouth saga that really drives the British up the wall. I don't think we know how bad it is over there in England, since we are quite sheltered from the news in Singapore.
I believe the initial idea of these stupid americans was NOT to "buy and watch it suffer". No one in their right mind would do that. They expected some financial gain out of it and it was considered a solid investment. Dun forget right now they are also suffering financially as much as we are emotionally.

I don't want to say too much about Man U or portsmouth but for liverpool i believe that we were sold as a matter of "necessity" to compete with Chelski's riches. We had no choice and i remember how david moore said repeatedly he did not have the resources to compete with roman. We were almost sold to DIC but at the 11th hour changed to Gillett-Hicks ("Gicks") instead. Why and how that came to be, only Mr Moore will know. Wat i can say is this, yes Gicks screwed us and in fact we do not know to a certainty that we would be better off under DIC. Portsmouth is under middle east ownership but does not look to be getting much better.

The only way to stop this is by using the Law, eg England's parliment to enact a law that declares certain football clubs which certain amount of "heritage" and national standing to be designated as some kind of "national institution" which cannot be majority owned by non-England entities (including companies where the majority shareholding is not English). But as i said, David Moore HAD to sell and obviously there were no local takers or at least none that could make a good offer (what happened to dat morgan guy?). If say, the sale had not gone through and till today we are in Moore's hands, we might be even worse off. Moore might have sold off gerard and not being able to afford torres and today we might be like Leeds, relegated until 2 divisions down.

Much as i am extremely dissappointed with the current situation and i hate Gicks to the core as they betrayed us all but i dun tink we would be nessarily be better off without them.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Quote:

I'm a member of the Shareliverpool fc idea. Don't think the idea will work though. In the latest update, the email urges the British people to pressure their MPs (it's election time in UK) to create a legal framework to manage football clubs. I think the British fears that the soccer clubs will be mismanaged like how the American banks were pre-crisis time. If the clubs fail financially, I think the British people will pressure the government and ask why the Government didn't step in before things got worse.

I just hope our club doesn't suffer too much in the midst of this resolution. We really need money to buy some players.

precisely its a very basic business concept. I mean what they are doing is leverage and making the club carry alot of debt and servicing the debt. But somehow running a soccer team such as liverpool is miles different from other smaller leagues. There is the revenue and of course the huge potential income to be earned from winning the cups and leagues. ANd most of all its the merchandising that is worth a ton.

By limiting the club's transfer budget, it starts a chain of events which hamper our progression. Even with SAF or Jose as our manager, (which of course i F wont want over my dead body..) no 1 will be able to do much so both hands tied.. If the yanks want to make $$, they should reinvest their OWN $$$ and improve the value of the club as a whole before selling it for much more..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Much as i am extremely dissappointed with the current situation and i hate Gicks to the core as they betrayed us all but i dun tink we would be nessarily be better off without them.
Fair argument bro. No one will know how the other alternatives will turn out. I like how you coin Gicks. If only Gillett's name is Dillett...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
By limiting the club's transfer budget, it starts a chain of events which hamper our progression. Even with SAF or Jose as our manager, (which of course i F wont want over my dead body..) no 1 will be able to do much so both hands tied.. If the yanks want to make $$, they should reinvest their OWN $$$ and improve the value of the club as a whole before selling it for much more..
Yup... Talk about getting our ass spanked. No money, no honey to buy players...
Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Liverpool currently have a refinancing deal - are putting pressure on the club to find £100 million of new investment to help better manage their reported £237 million of debt.

"One of our key priorities is to reduce the debt by £100 million," he said. ]

tat 100 million investment we are after is just to REDUCE the debt... tat mean not a single cent will be spend on players nor stadium...

rafa already starts preparing for next season WITHOUT any transfer budget.. by looking around for player whose contract running out this summer...

Quote:
hope there isn't any investor stupid enough to pump in 100 mil to services these 2 moron's debt... let them run out of choice but to put liverpool up for sale... guess tis is the only chance of getting rid of them...
Old 04-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look at how the Man U and Liverpool fans protest at the matches.

If the clubs fail financially, I think the British people will pressure the government and ask why the Government didn't step in before things got worse.

There are not enough fans protesting - most of them are still going to the matches, buying seasons, buying jerseys, singing Rafa's name. There is not enough collective anger.

It's too late for the British government to act, at least for us in the short-term (for this current group of players). It's like a cancer now and if you cut out the foreign owners, you kill the host too. Unless you are talking about a bailout Obama style.

Buy players? I'm not too hopeful. Worst case scenario, look at Valencia: they are finally having to sell their top players and replace them with bargains. We are already looking at bargains. Let's hope the first part doesn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
I don't want to say too much about Man U or portsmouth but for liverpool i believe that we were sold as a matter of "necessity" to compete with Chelski's riches. We had no choice and i remember how david moore said repeatedly he did not have the resources to compete with roman.
We could have been much better off without the Yanks - if we were with DIC - just look at Man City. And I wouldn't be too sympathetic towards Moore either: he lied. Yes, he had to sell but he chose the Yanks instead, either cos he was tempted by the commission he would get, or cos he was lazy and didn't do his research thoroughly. Either way, that shows how pink he really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
If the yanks want to make $$, they should reinvest their OWN $$$ and improve the value of the club as a whole before selling it for much more..
Well yes, I want to see the Yanks put their money where their mouth is. Simple business rule: success breeds more success, as you said. If they will take the money from their American sports sales and put it into Pool, fair enough, I give them a chance. I will even accept a level of debt on the club. But so far, all I see is them asking other people to put money in the club.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1