The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Torchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 30jul23

Name 名字: Mari from TRL

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 28
Body 身材 :9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 natural (very well endowed for someone so thin)
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10
Massage 按摩 :NA

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* Mari has the face of an angel with a devilish body to die for. Her 1st time in sg but she is receptive to most request as she is not new to this trade. Communication mainly through her Primary school level english and my preschool thai.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes for her fair skin, cute face, big natural boobs and slim waistline

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_
Old 30-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 14
bluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
of course. but before that i wanted to see the real scam, tired to ask next avail slot for bowi if it was a mix up, he told me not available the entire day. then today her thread is gone
thanks for the warning. good to walk away, but i do feel u as very sianz to spend time making all the way there, but ended up empty handed and very difficult to find another lady so last min.

i kena once before, but different scenario. OKT told me the lady not feeling well when i reached the place. in the end i went home diy since i couldnt find any other available ladies that i preferred at short notice. wasted my time and transport fare for nothing.
Old 30-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
deenyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=950725

FR for Nida from RoyalX

Looks: Pretty, no landmine here.

Body: Shapely, sexy with a firm meaty booty. I have no idea what she did to get that slim waist. See to believe.

Boobs: Not really for boob lovers, natural though.

French: Like my lover. Never once did she avoid even when she had to arch her face backwards towards me when I banged her in standing doggy.

BBBJ: Definitely her strong department. Suck like her life depends on it.

FJ: She loves it in doggy so I banged the daylights out of her per her liking
Best part is after deed, when she tells me how well I did lol.

GFE: Fluent enough to dispense with Google translator and hold a conversation easily while her fingers were molesting my body everywhere.
KC skills are good, even more so when she looked at me so seductively.

RTF material
Old 30-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Grindslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella currenly known as Xeline from X-Factor

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=22524995

Had this lady when she was previously under Platinum but am finally free to share this.

Looks: Posted pictures are filtered. She does have blemishes but she still looks fine.

Body: Very toned fit body with a nice ass. You can tell she has put a lot of effort in the gym/working out.
Boobs are the enhanced hard type.

Frenching: Kissing with DFK. It gets more intense during sex.

BBBJ: Good technique and suction. Plus HJ combo. Can cum easily before sex for bros who can't tahan.

FJ: With the right rhythm she gets really into it. She will auto change positions when she is on top. Reverse cow girl was a...YESS. Has a relatively tight meimei.

RTF: Yes. Hopefully I can get a slot before she heads back.

Overall: The past FRs on her are definitely true. I can understand why bros here say she's really good. haha. Under that ting tong-ness she is actually a smart girl from the conversations we had.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Grindslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=949552

Had this girl earlier this week.

Initial thoughts: My 1st time trying out this stable. OKT replies fast and I like the location. Not the usual 2 hotels we all bros always go to.

FYI: For those who are wondering. YES. This is the same Bella that came before under another stable. Same pictures are used but she now has those purple highlights/streaks.

Looks: Some filters used for face but it you can tell it is her when you meet her in person.

Body: Slender sexy with natural boobs and big aereolas. Suck suck!

Frenching: She doesn't go all out at frenching but yes there was kissing.

BBBJ: Felt good and my balls were not left out. Had it initially when I was sitting on the bed after the shower.

FJ: Shaved pussy. Nice and wet. She got really wet esp for the 2nd shot. She has this unique cowgirl technique. Not many FLs do it. Feels good and also very visually appealling.

RTF: A very hard, yes.

Overall: Saw that she is back and I know I had to visit her again. She did remember me and things flowed naturally.
Am sure she will also treat new customers just as well.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!

Stable : GMC
Girl : Melody

OKT: Fast and responsive

Looks : Looks just as per photos. SYT look , no blemish
Body : Slim and smooth skin, usual thai than
BooBs : Enhanced hard, dont squeeze too hard will pain
Pussy : Clean shaven nice clit can paint.
BBBJ : normal , better if with more suction
FJ : pretty into it and fucks you back kind, no commerical feel.
GFE : quite chatty and talk abt anything until miss 2nd shot
DT : No
AR AJ: No

Did i enjoy : Yes
Old 30-07-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Soakmewet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Daisy from Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=daisy

Looks: 9/10 sizzling hot. She is like sex goddess to me
Body: 9/10 meat to enjoy
Frenching: 9/10 amazing tongue fights, not overly done, not too less. Just right amount of licks
Boobs: 9/10 too bad her neh neh not too big otherwise she could have been a 10.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 she was down to make my cock insanely hard. Slurp slurp gag gag
Fj: 9/10 super horny and wet
Gfe:9/10 horny kind of gf

Rtf: yes
Old 30-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meet Fang from One Siam today. She is so far the most pretty Thai FL I met.

Looks 10/10, she is the type of girl every man hope to bonk.

Body 9/10 Nice curvy body

French 9/10 Willing to french

Pussy 10/10 She like being paint, very wet and keep moaning

Bbbj: Deepthroat for a long time during shower, very sensual.

Overall money worth spending, hope One Siam can bring in more girls like Fang.

Last edited by jryjem; 31-07-2023 at 12:04 PM.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

Her DT and slutiness are no competition at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...5#post22517875

Nina from KinkyThai (Mystery bonk) $110/2/90

1st time with this stable, thumbs up for OKT Bro also

In term of looks & body, she have slight tummy but that was okay for me (YMMV)

If you’re craving for sex, she’s a good choice for sure, she’s so wild, we changed a lot of positions (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, side f-ing..), she have fulfilled my sex fantasy

One of the best bbbj I had so far, swallowed my LB fully

She’s well trained for massage either

Tips her for her effort before I leave

I think I saw Miki when I was waiting for the lift, she looks lovely
Old 30-07-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

Her price tag is quite reasonable compared to primmy, GFE wise also better than Somi, a great value gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
Meet Fang from One Siam today. She is so far the most pretty Thai FL I met.

Location: Near Killney road, can have your favourite Killney road coffee before or after your session.

Looks 10/10, she is the type of girl every man hope to bonk.

Body 9/10 Nice curvy body

French 9/10 Willing to french

Pussy 10/10 She like being paint, very wet and keep moaning

Bbbj: Deepthroat for a long time during shower, very sensual.

Overall money worth spending, hope One Siam can bring in more girls like Fang.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
Her DT and slutiness are no competition at all.
Yeah, I can feel the throat squeezing my dick head

While she lift up my leg during massage, she said “I will f your asshole if I have a dick” hahah..
Old 30-07-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
noah0924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanted to book Mari but she was not available and Teeruk OTK SK asked if Wawa is ok, I read up some review about her and she seems good so I proceeded with her.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...highlight=wawa

Unfortunately, this is the worst experience I had. I would NOT recommend Wawa or RTF her.

Looks: 5/10 - Can see her face is very plastic, quite different from the picture
Body: 9/10 - Good figure with some scaring on the stomach
Boobs: 10/10 - Her boobs are indeed big and my preferred size

I knocked on the door, she opened it and welcome me in with one exposed tits. She then bring me into the room, ask me if I had dinner and used her phone for awhile (1-2 minutes). She said her friend had issue with her customer so I just waited for her to be done. Once done, she helped me strip and pull me to the bed and push me onto it. She straight away started smelling my kkj and take a wet wipe to clean it briefly. I asked her if I should take a shower and she ignored then proceed to suck it.

Unfortunately, I could not get hard (Maybe I have ED issues) and usually need the girl to work on it gently for awhile. She kept sucking but it did not work, she then took off her panties and started rub it against kkj while riding me. I started to get worried and but my kkj got semi hard due to her persistent rubbing, it was enough for her ride on it for awhile. I then asked if I can just get bbbj as that is what I am here for.

She then proceed to complain saying even when giving me bbbj it will not get hard and slapped me left and right in the face a few times while saying it, even though the slap was not painful it was those kind that will move your head left and right. I was shocked and not sure if this was her way of trying to turn me on? Then she started to transition to my bbbj as requested but used her hand to roughly handle my kkj, she also dig her finger into it once.

Still in shock, she started to give me bbbj but this time in a rough manner and also bite my kkkj once. I told her it was sensitive but she just ignore and continued even when I am trying to move away, in the end I just give up and ejaculated into her mouth.

I am not sure if she was trying to turn me on by being rough? or offended that I did not get hard? or she was rushing? The whole thing happened within like 20 minutes? I just quickly dress up and give her the money and sent my feedback to OTK SK but he do not seem to take it seriously. Maybe some experienced bro can educate me on this.

I definitely did not enjoy the experience and would not recommend her to anyone, especially those do not like to get rough up or speak out when uncomfortable.

Last edited by noah0924; 31-07-2023 at 01:53 AM.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0924 View Post
I wanted to book Mari but she was not available and Teeruk OTK SK asked if Wawa is ok, I read up some review about her and she seems good so I proceeded with her.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...highlight=wawa

Unfortunately, this is the worst experience I had. I would NOT recommend Wawa or RTF her.

Looks: 5/10 - Can see her face is very plastic, quite different from the picture
Body: 9/10 - Good figure with some scaring on the stomach
Boobs: 10/10 - Her boobs are indeed big and my preferred size

I knocked on the door, she opened it and welcome me in with one exposed tits. She then bring me into the room, ask me if I had dinner and used her phone for awhile (1-2 minutes). She said her friend had issue with her customer so I just waited for her to be done. Once done, she helped me strip and pull me to the bed and push me onto it. She straight away started smelling my kkj and take a wet wipe to clean it briefly. I asked her if I should take a shower and she ignored then proceed to suck it.

Unfortunately, I could not get hard (Maybe I have ED issues) and usually need the girl to work on it gently for awhile. She kept sucking but it did not work, she then took off her panties and started rub it against kkj RAW while riding me. I started to get worried and but my kkj got semi hard due to her persistent rubbing, it was enough for her ride on it for awhile. I got more worried and asked if I can just get bbbj. To be honest, I should have been firm or push her away when I noticed she is doing it raw.

She then proceed to complain saying even when giving me bbbj it will not get hard and slapped me left and right in the face a few times while saying it, even though the slap was not painful it was those kind that will move your head left and right. I was shocked and not sure if this was her way of trying to turn me on? Then she started to transition to my bbbj as requested but used her hand to roughly handle my kkj, she also dig her finger into it once.

Still in shock, she started to give me bbbj but this time in a rough manner and also bite my kkkj once. I told her it was sensitive but she just ignore and continued even when I am trying to move away, in the end I just give up and ejaculated into her mouth.

I am not sure if she was offended that I did not get hard or she was rushing, the whole thing happened within like 20 minutes? I just quickly dress up and give her the money and sent my feedback to OTK SK but he do not seem to take it seriously.

I would not recommend her to anyone, especially those that have same issue (struggle to get hard) as me and do not like to speak when uncomfortable.
Lol bro some men like this kind of treatment. To each his own
Old 30-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I heard some okt say they don't meet the lady themselves, not sure true or not. Maybe fear implication if the lady get caught.

But rejection at door, it definitely a waste of time for everyone especially the cheongsters.
More and more milfs because of ica policy...mature ladies more easily to come in ..as they pass of as geninue tourists...younger ones maybe need singaporean guarantor or security deposit...if the girl overstays ica will forfeit the money....
Old 30-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
noah0924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Lol bro some men like this kind of treatment. To each his own
Thanks for the reply.

I am new to this, may I know if this is a norm? They would not ask if I was ok with them being rough?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1