The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
if got money to burn, go ahead. face is good boobs are good. anything else all chargeable. dont expect service there is none. cum and go is the mantra

finally back. saw the ad gone for awhile i thought RTC or retired. changed location though. booking soon
Bro is Apple the one on lonely site? Thanks bro
Old 10-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Hi bros

Any MRs for this gal:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-amy/
Old 10-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

yes last time got ad then disappear. saw it up after someone highlight
Old 10-09-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Thanks for the FR. Is Xing Xing really as tall as 170cm?
Who mioght be the lean on big bone?

Should be xing xing. Xiao xue is slim and small bones
Old 10-09-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Should be xing xing. Xiao xue is slim and small bones
Ok, thanks. Xing Xing has become hard to book now.....haha.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

newbie reporting in, been lurking here since few weeks ago, thx for all the bros who contributed, nice insight....decided to share some of the FR so far, wanted to try KX but no luck in reply still, am a sucker for sweet look and voice...

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/hebe-massage/
Pretty much the same person from the photo (minus 10-15% from app beautify)
Look: 8.5/10 SYT mid 20s, cute short hair girl
Massage: 5/10 strength not there, back got a bit of feel
Sensual: 8/10 opt for FN HJ, partial cat bath, full roam, licked back at her, enjoyable session
Personality: 8/10 straight forward person, talked a bit here and there clean & short reply mainly
RTM: yes

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/
Pretty much the same person from the photo (minus 10-15% from app beautify)
Look: 8/10 SYT, mid 20s
Massage: 7/10 not the best but good enough for me, head massage after the session
Sensual: Only knew on the spot got FJ option, so find out your self lol
Personality: 9/10 nice to talk to, she can speak a bit of Japanese cause previously worked in Japan as tour guide for mainly China tourist
Location: 8/10 short walk from MRT, discreet location, have to call her to guide you where to go, currently only her working over there, when I was there it was only me and her, nobody else, quiet until I kinda heard ppl talking downstairs
RTM: yes

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/
Should be same person but photo feels kind of over beautified
Look: 5/10 seems a bit over make up for me, look + voice feels like 30+ to me
Massage: 7.5/10 her strength is no joke, will ask where should she be focusing, and strength is it good, but I had better massage before
Sensual: 5/10 vanilla, I am those ppl who cannot tahan tickle, so can't do HDLY, but her stroke is gentle and nice, can fondle but cannot see
Personality: 8/10 friendly person, feels more comfortable to speak cantonese if you know how to
Location: 8/10 near to MRT, just a short walk, she got mention she don't take customer that cannot understand chinese, since she needs to call and guide how to go to her place
RTM: no, just not my cup of tea
Old 10-09-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

FR for Amy (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-amy/

Very pleasant-looking GND look. Slim and tall. Real boobs. No silicon. FN. Massage was nice and sensual.
HJ started slow and increased tempo.

Will RTM.

YMMV.
Old 10-09-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
harot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-angela/

Met up with Angela after getting aeroplaned by elmi.
Was a little disappointed at first cause I hardly travel to that NE area but wah this Angela solid. Elmi felt bad after messing up my appointment time and reco Angela to me immediately.
If any bros looking to get solid massages and decent sensual, angela is good to go.

Looks: similar to what's shown. 8/10 pre milf wont reject type.
Massage: 10/10 no joke, really good. Got strength and know where to massage.
Sensual: 7/10 catbath is decent and HJ skills are there. Still can tease and make you feel really good.
Location: I would say mrt will be easier based on maps, drivers need to park at those landed areas.

RTM: Yes la, I'm not the BBBJ type so this is totally a plus for me.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
I've had a session before with Lulu, she's indeed well deserved of all the attention she's getting here. But i didn't rtm becos of her teeth, just one glance and its obvious she's a heavy smoker. That puts me off as I'm a non smoker.. but otherwise she's the hottest ML I've visited
Thanks fr the smoking teeth FR. Was trying to get slot for several times. Yeah, can move on. Upz bro.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Short MR on https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Location: Somewhere along JB. Human traffic quite heavy. “Rooms” separated by curtains. No shower facilities though there is a washroom just beside the entrance.

Looks: Photos are her, add 2-3 years. To me, she is attractive and smells very nice. Btw, the smell lingers long after i left the place. Those with OIC beware.

Attitude: Friendly and can hold a good conversation throughout the session. Very sweet voice.

Massage: She tries hard so i give her some credit. Passable enough.

Sensual/Figure: First thing first, you get to wear a disposable short which i don’t understand why. Anyway, reason why i club these 2 attributes together is because she keeps her 1 piece dress on. You can roam everywhere but the dress, bra and panties stay on. Boobs are about B+ to C and feels natural but you need to fondle gently.

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change.

HJ: Slow, steady and patient. The pretty face + sweet fragrance + B+ boobs were just sensual enough to get the job done.

Time Management: In and out within 40 mins. No shower before or after.

RTM: No. Despite scoring on aesthetics, she is more vanilla than vanilla with super low playability. Maybe I look Eric Tsang with a carrot face. Maybe other good looking bros can get more out of the session.

Last edited by dnomy; 13-09-2021 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Tried Sophia recently

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

All I can say this Chengdu babe BBBJ is one of the best. Suck the soul outta me.

If you want to go for the massage, its pretty so-so
Old 11-09-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks fr the smoking teeth FR. Was trying to get slot for several times. Yeah, can move on. Upz bro.
Hi bro madmax8888, i am not her WK but she tells me she used to be a heavy smoker but now she vapes instead.

I visited her a few times over last month but there is no cigarette smell lingering in the room or out of her month.

If you can get a slot, i think you may consider her as one of your rotational pieces. Just my thought only.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Tried Sophia recently

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

All I can say this Chengdu babe BBBJ is one of the best. Suck the soul outta me.

If you want to go for the massage, its pretty so-so
A bit lost? So is Chengdu not shanghai. Thanks
Thought i read Shanghai previously.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Chessman is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bro is it possible if you PM me her contact? Tried her last time but lost her contact already. Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Rtmed OMM today after a long time...she said this year december she's gonna retire for good and do other biz..she gotten her pr liao . Bros who havnt tried her hard solid services, better fast hand fast leg
Old 11-09-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Landmine spotted, FR posted on SLG

Be careful says
10/09/2021 at 22:07
Good looking girl but her service is not.
Can’t speak even basic some basic English but still post “Knows Simple English Too”.
Total wast of time and money.
RTM – totally no.
Looks – 7.5/10
Body – slim
Boobs – not big type
Massage – 2/10 (piano for 10mins or less)
GFE – 0/10 (very cold face and voice)
Communications- 1/10 (asked to go MRT first, then walk 15mins to her place)
HJ – 2/10 (put lots of oils and rush)
Others – service in her short pants. Not even in panties. Response with deep voice and wide eyes when ask her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1