The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 13-01-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Anyone tried threesome at OT, is it possible?
Yes is possible but only 1 shot. Cd will be changed when doing with different girls so not worth it. If want 3some rather you engage them 1 to 1.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser90 View Post
Yes is possible but only 1 shot. Cd will be changed when doing with different girls so not worth it. If want 3some rather you engage them 1 to 1.
Yea agree man .. troublesome to do 3 some .. won’t be those JAV experience thrust few time change next pussy and change back again .. normally u change condom Liao the other girl will not let u thrust her back .. so need to finish off the last girl .. the only fun part is only foreplay for threesome .. the rest become waste of money

In my life I only try once .. but from website fl.. the feeling of 2 girl lick each side of ur nipple , one bbbj one ar u , one French u while bbbj ..
Old 14-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Json91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Tang li the one at level 2 today right? Agreed fit lily is accomodating. I wonder which country she comes from. Doesnt sound PRC. Malaysian?
Should be Vietnam
Old 14-01-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser90 View Post
Not only possible, but some of the girls even will sneakily ask another girl to come in to watch on the excuse that she like to be watcher and then entice you to have tarma... . I kanna before. If the second girl is to your liking by all means try if you want. If not, then just make the excuse that you don't have enough money today..
They have so many sneaky ways to tempt you to part with more money
But seriously, tarma is over rated here la..one fucks you but the other is just primarily for you to play around and suck nips only... I can paint one while the other sucks, but then I don't really wanna paint a ML...

Last edited by peeboy75; 14-01-2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: ..
Old 14-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Not only possible, but some of the girls even will sneakily ask another girl to come in to watch on the excuse that she like to be watcher and then entice you to have tarma... . I kanna before. If the second girl is to your liking by all means try if you want. If not, then just make the excuse that you don't have enough money today..
They have so many sneaky ways to tempt you to part with more money
But seriously, tarma is over rated here la..one fucks you but the other is just primarily for you to play around and suck nips only... I can paint one while the other sucks, but then I don't really wanna paint a ML...
"But seriously, tarma is over rated here la..one fucks you but the other is just primarily for you to play around and suck nips only"

this is so so so so true! i couldn't agree more. its just a waste of $$ most of the time!
Old 14-01-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Json91 View Post
FR1-Tried lily on level 3 yesterday and she is damn good. Super long and lasting BJ. FJ was satisfying and accommodating.

FR2-manage to catch the much acclaimed Tangli today around 5pm. She is like a hitomi China version. Bust size of 36E is something you would want to feast on. Did FJ in missionary and squeezing those assets really make me meltz.
Tang Li is definitely more than a E , I think F ..
Old 14-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
siaoehhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Tang Li is definitely more than a E , I think F ..
Her tits are really solid but I cannot get over her face. I still always stick to either Tina or Paris.
Old 14-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 12
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Saw the Malay lady Sam today at level 1. It’s rare sighting considering her shop hardly opens
Old 14-01-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Json91 View Post
FR1-Tried lily on level 3 yesterday and she is damn good. Super long and lasting BJ. FJ was satisfying and accommodating.

FR2-manage to catch the much acclaimed Tangli today around 5pm. She is like a hitomi China version. Bust size of 36E is something you would want to feast on. Did FJ in missionary and squeezing those assets really make me meltz.
Damage Bro ?
Old 14-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Tang Li give CBJ or BBBJ?
Old 14-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bananam4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg, i did not backread, i as scammed buy Dandan milf. she said 50 is for the boss, sheesh in the end 100sgd = 10-20 mins HJ.
Old 15-01-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Sam malay lady level one also quite horny and wild if you get her high too lol
which unit/floor she at or so ?
Old 15-01-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
xiaoyun is quite good service if you dun mind her age, yes she can do 100 all in
all in full package you mean ?
which floor she at currently now at OT?
Old 15-01-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
right side first shop on level 2 when you come up escalator? next to ipanema? young looking?
confirmed for fit lily?
Old 15-01-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananam4n View Post
Omg, i did not backread, i as scammed buy Dandan milf. she said 50 is for the boss, sheesh in the end 100sgd = 10-20 mins HJ.
Haha! Mary always say boss need to collect $50. But she herself is the LJ boss. Haha! A lot of ppl don’t know she owned the shop

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1