The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Recently, another typhoon hit Philippines. Soon you will start finding them asking for loan to send back home.

I have 1 maid on hand. Haven't meet yet. But she asked me to find someone who can pay her $200 for one time this coming Sunday.

She said she 1st time, as she need the money urgent, she had no choice but to do once only.

Any brothers interested, PM me. I will only select one. Only to those senior bros.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

I see that recently some bros have difficulty finding 1 id hotel. I have 1 resort that can book for short time. The place is very discreet. You don't have to worry bump into familiar people.

The only problem for this place is the place a bit ulu. If no transport, you have to take bus in from nearest mrt but the bus arrival frequency inconsistent. Another way is you walk in, about 10 to 15 mins walk. And this place only have 2 time frame slot for booking, each slot 5 hrs only. The cost is quite cheap. Those bros who been there before knows which place I mean.

The place is peaceful and quiet, near seaside too.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
I see that recently some bros have difficulty finding 1 id hotel. I have 1 resort that can book for short time. The place is very discreet. You don't have to worry bump into familiar people.

The only problem for this place is the place a bit ulu. If no transport, you have to take bus in from nearest mrt but the bus arrival frequency inconsistent. Another way is you walk in, about 10 to 15 mins walk. And this place only have 2 time frame slot for booking, each slot 5 hrs only. The cost is quite cheap. Those bros who been there before knows which place I mean.

bro, can share the place
if discrete PM
Old 22-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was chatting with a pinoy maid recently. she is quite young, 23 years old, pretty and C cups and was telling me about yukata, some japanese kimono

so i told her i would buy one for you, but you must wear in front of me in a hotel

she say ok, meeting this sunday....

Old 22-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

Anyone are giving away numbers of a maid name Z××? She stay in yishun. Recently she ask if I gave her num away and I said no then aft tat she remove her pic in viber n went offline.

I normally only share the gals numbers tat can be up. I personally find tat she is a gud gal and she is also upgrading herself by taking course. For those who got her num just leave her alone.

If anyone ask me if i up her before ,sadly I didn't score her but just light petting. If any other bros tat might had score her ,just gave her alittle respect. I think she deserves it.

Her numbers end wit ××××5251

Hope no offense. Im no saint but im not evil too. I just like sex. Happy Bonking!!
Old 22-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahevo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, can PM me the place? Thanks alots.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, did recommend my friend to this place but he was unable to book any room. He called on a Thurs and asked for an advance booking for the coming Sunday a few weeks ago and was told no more transit room!!!
Old 22-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...amily-20140721

Indonesian maid jailed for stealing $66k from employer's family

So sad, another maid down.. But still tonne of it to hunt.

Last edited by 4getful; 22-07-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
i was chatting with a pinoy maid recently. she is quite young, 23 years old, pretty and C cups and was telling me about yukata, some japanese kimono

so i told her i would buy one for you, but you must wear in front of me in a hotel

she say ok, meeting this sunday....

Good luck bro. Camp here for photos. Hehe
Old 22-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bros,

Anyone are giving away numbers of a maid name Z××? She stay in yishun. Recently she ask if I gave her num away and I said no then aft tat she remove her pic in viber n went offline.

I normally only share the gals numbers tat can be up. I personally find tat she is a gud gal and she is also upgrading herself by taking course. For those who got her num just leave her alone.

If anyone ask me if i up her before ,sadly I didn't score her but just light petting. If any other bros tat might had score her ,just gave her alittle respect. I think she deserves it.

Her numbers end wit ××××5251

Hope no offense. Im no saint but im not evil too. I just like sex. Happy Bonking!!
Respect! Points for you!
Old 22-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro, did recommend my friend to this place but he was unable to book any room. He called on a Thurs and asked for an advance booking for the coming Sunday a few weeks ago and was told no more transit room!!!
at least he never gl u bah

i called one hotel and told him im coming at around 5

then he say, 'no exact time i open shop to wait for u ah' then slam the phone down.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Good luck bro. Camp here for photos. Hehe
thanks bro hope i can get some pts to look power here haha
Old 22-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
Flavours is stuck in moderation for some time to come

camping here.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sakuraji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any skills to impart? no luck with tagged and wechat.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 13
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuraji View Post
Any skills to impart? no luck with tagged and wechat.
yeah me too no luck...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1