The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
carrot123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Auntie Kat is a solid woman. Hope to read more.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
heavynote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Auntie Maxwell is a sexy woman. Camping for more.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
mcuntface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please.
Old 28-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Prior to coming back, the adults had gone to the place where the Uncles had brought them. Instead of a bar, it was more of a nightclub more than anything with DJs, dancefloors and stuff like that. Being no stranger to such a place, Auntie Kat went in with them. Seems like the ladies' entrance were free whereas the guys had to pay a bit, just like the system in Singapore. They then ordered a few towers of beer and started chit chatting a little bit. While Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell excused themselves to go for a smoke break, Auntie Maxwell and Auntie Kat remained in their seats. While Auntie Kat was still uncomfortable with her attire, at least she wasn't as jittery as before.

Although it was dark inside of the nightclub, it was still pretty easy to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. While Auntie Maxwell had the better proportions, pokies were more or less concealed by the flashing lights and dark atmosphere. Hence she was pretty safe. The same cannot be said for Auntie Kat's outfit since anyone that sees her from the side would immediately know that she was either braless or wearing a nu bra. And from certain angles, you could totally see her breasts through the massive gaping holes from the side, which was probably the main reason why she was jittery in the first place. Deciding to loosen her up a little more, Auntie Maxwell then proposed.

" Hey Kat, since the guys aren't here yet. Let's entertain ourselves. Is 5-10 good? "

" Huh? Umm.. My alcohol tolerance isn't that high.. " Auntie Kat then told her.

Usually, back in Singapore, her tolerance is pretty much 2 Heineken bottles for the entire night and she would be drunk. Not to the point of vomiting but yeah, drunk. That was how bad her tolerance was. So I was pleasantly surprised that she lasted that long last night. But Auntie Maxwell wasn't having any of it. " Since we come to this place, it wouldn't make sense for us not to drink right? Just a little bit. One lose equals one sip, okay? "

" Ok.. " Auntie Kat then complied. One sip doesn't sound that bad, at least on paper.

Within the span of 3 minutes, she had downed 2 glasses already. Each time she tried to back out of the game, Auntie Maxwell would tease and spite her, resulting in games after another game after another game. While that was happening, the Uncles were outside smoking. They were idly chatting as they took puffs after puffs. The plan tonight was basically just to get Auntie Kat used to exhibitionism and get her in the mood so that they can carry on with last night's games back in the resort. They have already thought of excuses that Auntie Kat would not be able to back down from. After all, they still had two other challenges for me and Deborah that they could bank in on. Furthermore, they were also planning to use Jack's forfeit as a leverage as well if I don't comply with them.

From what had happened this afternoon, Uncle Maxwell already knew that Auntie Kat's resistance has somewhat lowered. From screaming at him for touching her to her having a threesome with him and the hotel staff and then to going outside in that revealing attire without any lingerie. Surely enough, they were pushing her, breaking more and more of her modesty apart. They then discussed the details of what they were planning to do next as they moved on to their 3rd stick. Meanwhile, inside the club, two patrons had come over to the Aunties' table. It was only natural for such a place. You see two girls sitting alone, of course, guys would attempt to make a move. Let alone two stunning lookers who was dressed provocatively. Moreover, they were not the type that would take hints as even after the Aunties rejected them, they simply brought their drinks over and sat beside both Aunties.

" Hey sweet cheeks, you girls alone? " the two angmohs that sat beside them started flirting with them.
Old 30-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kabalii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Prior to coming back, the adults had gone to the place where the Uncles had brought them. Instead of a bar, it was more of a nightclub more than anything with DJs, dancefloors and stuff like that. Being no stranger to such a place, Auntie Kat went in with them. Seems like the ladies' entrance were free whereas the guys had to pay a bit, just like the system in Singapore. They then ordered a few towers of beer and started chit chatting a little bit. While Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell excused themselves to go for a smoke break, Auntie Maxwell and Auntie Kat remained in their seats. While Auntie Kat was still uncomfortable with her attire, at least she wasn't as jittery as before.

Although it was dark inside of the nightclub, it was still pretty easy to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. While Auntie Maxwell had the better proportions, pokies were more or less concealed by the flashing lights and dark atmosphere. Hence she was pretty safe. The same cannot be said for Auntie Kat's outfit since anyone that sees her from the side would immediately know that she was either braless or wearing a nu bra. And from certain angles, you could totally see her breasts through the massive gaping holes from the side, which was probably the main reason why she was jittery in the first place. Deciding to loosen her up a little more, Auntie Maxwell then proposed.

" Hey Kat, since the guys aren't here yet. Let's entertain ourselves. Is 5-10 good? "

" Huh? Umm.. My alcohol tolerance isn't that high.. " Auntie Kat then told her.

Usually, back in Singapore, her tolerance is pretty much 2 Heineken bottles for the entire night and she would be drunk. Not to the point of vomiting but yeah, drunk. That was how bad her tolerance was. So I was pleasantly surprised that she lasted that long last night. But Auntie Maxwell wasn't having any of it. " Since we come to this place, it wouldn't make sense for us not to drink right? Just a little bit. One lose equals one sip, okay? "

" Ok.. " Auntie Kat then complied. One sip doesn't sound that bad, at least on paper.

Within the span of 3 minutes, she had downed 2 glasses already. Each time she tried to back out of the game, Auntie Maxwell would tease and spite her, resulting in games after another game after another game. While that was happening, the Uncles were outside smoking. They were idly chatting as they took puffs after puffs. The plan tonight was basically just to get Auntie Kat used to exhibitionism and get her in the mood so that they can carry on with last night's games back in the resort. They have already thought of excuses that Auntie Kat would not be able to back down from. After all, they still had two other challenges for me and Deborah that they could bank in on. Furthermore, they were also planning to use Jack's forfeit as a leverage as well if I don't comply with them.

From what had happened this afternoon, Uncle Maxwell already knew that Auntie Kat's resistance has somewhat lowered. From screaming at him for touching her to her having a threesome with him and the hotel staff and then to going outside in that revealing attire without any lingerie. Surely enough, they were pushing her, breaking more and more of her modesty apart. They then discussed the details of what they were planning to do next as they moved on to their 3rd stick. Meanwhile, inside the club, two patrons had come over to the Aunties' table. It was only natural for such a place. You see two girls sitting alone, of course, guys would attempt to make a move. Let alone two stunning lookers who was dressed provocatively. Moreover, they were not the type that would take hints as even after the Aunties rejected them, they simply brought their drinks over and sat beside both Aunties.

" Hey sweet cheeks, you girls alone? " the two angmohs that sat beside them started flirting with them.
This is dope... Have been checking last 2 says for updates.. please update
Old 31-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Despite already rejecting them, the 2 angmohs still didn't get the hint and took their drinks over to the table and sat beside the Aunties. Their breath reeked of alcohol and their faces were already flushed. There was simply no mistaking that they were at the very least tipsy. For those who have gone overseas to popular tourists' spots where you can drink, you should know that some angmohs get very rowdy and obnoxious when they drink. These were the kind of guys that you would see. The Aunties then tried to get away by moving away from the table but they were caught by the 2 angmohs.

" Come on, don't be such a wet blanket. " one of the angmohs giggled.

" Let go of me, or else I will shout. " Auntie Kat wasn't having any of it.

She glanced towards her side, it seems that this wasn't something orchestrated by the Maxwell family either as Auntie Maxwell was also caught by the arm. But unlike Auntie Kat who blatantly showed her scorn, Auntie Maxwell was more easygoing and simply told the angmoh that was holding her, 'Our husbands are going to come back soon. I would appreciate it if you could let go.'

" Oh? Looking closely, you're pretty cute. " the angmoh that had grabbed Auntie Kat reeled her towards him and embraced her from behind.

" Hey! " Auntie Kat shouted.

" Come on, don't play hard to get. Why else would you dress so provocatively if you aren't looking for dicks? " the angmoh then told her.

As though reminded of her attire, Auntie Kat froze in response as she tried to offer some rebuttal but her choice of attire was totally giving off a different vibe. " T-That's..! "

As if things couldn't get worse, Auntie Kat then heard a familiar voice calling out to the 2 angmohs from behind. " Oh that's where the 2 of you went! I was looking for you guys. "

" Oh Harry, sorry there. Didn't mean to leave you behind like that. These women just caught our eyes you see. " the guy holding Auntie Maxwell grinned.

The expectation of another angmoh to pop up was swiftly betrayed as like Auntie Kat had feared, it was an Asian. She had thought that the voice had sounded familiar despite the blaring music blasting off in the background. Talk about a massive coincidence. She would have hoped that it wasn't him but that wasn't the case as she came face to face with her colleague from work, Harry. This was probably the last possible person apart from Jack and her family that she would want to see in this situation. Like they always say, never shit at where you eat. The same logic applied here.

" Eh? Kat? Is that you? " Harry recognized her just as she recognized him.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
bleustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, eagerly waiting for more
Old 01-08-2018, 05:12 AM
Samster

Woke up earlier than expected and couldn't go back to sleep, so I guess I will just use this time to write until I have to go get ready for work then. Could probably squeeze another 1 or 2 more chapters I hope.

-----------------------------------------------

" Oh? The 2 of you know each other? " the angmoh holding Auntie Kat asked in surprise.

" Yeah! She's Kat, the accountant in our company. Didn't expect to meet her here though. What a small world. " Harry exclaimed in surprise. It seems that he hasn't really realized her attire because her front was facing him.

To be exact, while Auntie Kat held the position of the accountant in the company. She's not really certified because she was only an O level graduate. She started off in the company as an Admin staff, moved to HR for a few years and then after taking courses, finally moved to the accountant position. She was one of the most senior employees that have been with the company the longest after all. Harry had joined the company about a year back and was in the sales department so more or less they interacted quite a bit. From what I have heard, Harry and Auntie Kat had applied for leave but on different dates but clashed with each other. While we had arrived at Bali a few days prior, this was their first night here.

" Oh? Nice to meet you then Kat. " the angmoh grinned.

" Ahh Kat. This is Richard, he's one of our company customers from XXX Pte Ltd. " Harry then introduced them.

Things just got a lot worse. Hearing that company name only made things worse. They were one of the company's biggest investors. She knew that because she handles the books. Meaning to say, if possible, it's best not to anger the client. As much as she wanted to slap him to get away, it's to her best interest to just tolerate it for now until the Uncles get back and hopefully get them away. She just hopes that Harry would not notice anything amiss. The last thing she would want to do is to have rumors about her spreading in the office.

" Damn Harry. You should have introduced us earlier. She's mighty fine. " Richard then laughed.

" Umm.. I'm not. You're just joking. " Auntie Kat's attitude almost took a 180 degree turn, knowing that blaring up at them would not bode well.

" Hahaha I'm not. Man, if I knew your company had a slutty accountant like this, I would have visited a lot more. " Richard continued laughing boisterously.

" Huh? Slutty? " Harry was confused. It was true that Auntie Kat's outfit from the front was low cut but it wasn't exactly the most revealing (well, until you see the sides that is).

It seems that Richard already knew that he had held a certain power over them just because of the position that they were in and Auntie Kat's sudden change in attitude only exemplified that. Auntie Maxwell who was just silently observing the situation then thought of something on the spot as she grinned. There was no way that she was going to let this chance slide by.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Samster

" Huh? You couldn't see? " Richard then answered Harry, his arms were still wrapped around Auntie Kat's body.

" Hey.. don't. " Auntie Kat tried to whisper to Richard to stop.

Just as Richard was about to go on, Auntie Maxwell stepped in. " Huh? Kat, you aren't going to introduce us? "

Auntie Kat could only stare at her in both gratefulness and astoundment. Her voice wobbled, " Oh yeah, let me introduce you two to our neighbors that's staying opposite of our villa.. "

" Heya, I'm Maxwell, nice to meet you guys. " Auntie Maxwell waved to them in a cheerful manner.

" And Kat, that's not quite right is it? "

In that instant, Auntie Kat's blood froze. Auntie Maxwell wasn't going to say what she was thinking right? Don't do it. She just wanted to keep things that happened in Bali in Bali and not bring it back to Singapore. If the beans are spilled, her work life would also be affected and she may potentially have to leave the company. Fear encompassed her in that instant in fear of what Auntie Maxwell may say.

" We're very close friends. " Auntie Maxwell simply smiled, sensing the fear in Auntie Kat's eyes.

Just as Auntie Kat was about to sigh in relief, Auntie Maxwell then continued on. " Harry, was it? I assume you're here to accompany your clients? "

" Huh, sort of. They're my clients and also good drinking friends. They were the ones who invited me here to have fun. " Harry then nodded.

" Well then, I know a better place for us to have some fun. Do you wanna come along with us to our villa at (villa's name)? " Auntie Maxwell then smirked as Auntie Kat glared daggers at her.

" Ooooh, that villa? I have heard of it. It's that unofficial nudist resort isn't it? " Richard's friend who was holding Auntie Maxwell, Mark, exclaimed.

" Huh? Nudist resort? " Harry was flabbergasted. Unlike these angmohs and the Maxwell family who frequented Bali several times a year, typical Asians like us only go once in a blue moon or at most once a year, so we weren't that well informed about these things. Harry immediately diverted his gaze towards Auntie Kat in shock.

" I didn't know that it was a nudist resort. And it's not compulsory to go nude there so..!! " she immediately cooked up an excuse to defend herself.

" Hahaha, I love Asian women who play hard to get. " Richard laughed boisterously, not buying her excuse at the slightest.

" Umm.. I believe you, Kat. I think it's just a misunderstanding. Kat is a very proper woman. I don't think she's that way.. " Harry tried to stand up for Kat.

" Oh? " Auntie Maxwell raised her eyebrows while Auntie Kat blushed. At that point in time, Auntie Maxwell said that she thought getting them on board would be a good idea. After all, there's nothing better than to shame Auntie Kat and show her uninhibited side to everyone. That was also why she pushed even harder.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

" Wow, aren't you glad Kat? Your colleague over there holds you in such high regards. " Auntie Maxwell sarcastically chided as Auntie Kat glared at her, not knowing what she was planning.

" Huh? What do you mean? She's a single mother who had worked at our company, slogging for more than 10 years to raise her child. Of course she's.. " Harry continue to sing praises for Auntie Kat. Obviously what he said was true, but what he didn't know was Auntie Kat's true nature - the side of her that she only reveals behind closed doors.

But before he could continue, Auntie Maxwell interrupted him. " It seems like you're pretty close to her huh? "

" Huh? Yeah. I mean we have lunch together and things like that.. " taken aback by Auntie Maxwell's sudden intrusive approach, Harry stuttered a little.

" Then did she tell you why did she come for this holiday then? " Auntie Maxwell smiled at him suggestively.

" I'm leaving. " Auntie Kat wasn't having any of it as she was furious at Auntie Maxwell. Why would she attempt to do such a thing? It would ruin her life, she of all people should know that. However, Richard held her down, prohibiting her from leaving.

" Let me go or I will really scream. " Auntie Kat glowered at Richard.

" Are you sure you should take that attitude with me? " Richard smiled at her.

" Then you better not touch me or I will call the police. " Auntie Kat scowled.

" Oh my, feisty. " Richard let go of her as they seemed to reach an impasse. Auntie Kat knows that she couldn't anger the client and Richard knows that he couldn't push too far with her.

" Sorry about that, my friend is a little shy. " Auntie Maxwell smiled and apologized to Richard. " I apologize in behalf of her. "

Acting like the mature one here, she then grabbed hold of Mark's hand and placed it on her chest and smiled while the rest stared in shock. Don't get me wrong but Auntie Maxwell is a very attractive woman but if given a choice, I think she would belong to the fuck once with no strings attached and fuck off. Because in my opinion, her character is very poisonous. She's manipulative and very 'fake' I guess you could say? But it was because of her character that managed to lead us to this type of situation so I can't really complain. But if it was you guys, do you guys think you could handle this type of woman?

" That's what I'm talking about. " Mark grinned in response as he started groping her tits there and then. " Oh no bra here too? "

" Don't say that out loud. You're making me blush. It's not really our choice, our husbands made us dress like this. And then left us all alone here in the club. " Auntie Maxwell feigned to be shy.

" Oh? So you girls really came with guys? " Mark then asked.

" Yup. That's what we have been telling you from the get go. " Auntie Maxwell replied him. At this point in time, AUntie Kat didn't know what she was getting at. Was she really helping her to get out of this situation or was she just ridiculing her? She soon got her answer.

" But it's alright. In actual fact, both of our family are currently swinging so the more the merrier. "

Auntie Kat's eyes immediately bulged at that casual statement that Auntie Maxwell made as the 2 angmohs seemed surprised at first but grinned. " Wow, talk about lucky huh? "

Harry, on the other hand, stared at Auntie Kat in shock. In return, Auntie Kat shook her head furiously to deny it.

" How about this? Let's exchange numbers to make up for this misunderstanding. " Auntie Maxwell then suggested as both angmohs eagerly exchanged their numbers with her while Harry was hesitant as he looked at Auntie Kat who was fuming.

" Oh yeah, by the way, I sent you guys a little present. Hope you would accept our apology. " Auntie Maxwell grinned. Any guesses on what she sent?
Old 01-08-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

I tried looking around my album to see if I have anything that fits what Auntie Kat was wearing that night. This is probably the one that resembled it the most I guess? Just that the sides are WAY BIGGER than the image. So yeah, basically this is about a quarter of the view that everyone in that club got that night.

PS: Off to work.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nighthawkz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice!! Keep it coming
Old 04-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
xongxong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, camping for more updates
Old 04-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
" Any guesses on what she sent?
Their worn underwear!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1