The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Deelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Very nice, please update soon ..
Old 17-02-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
EseMuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha so drama
Old 17-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
snipdyper is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
Ann your wife ah

Hahaha, I like this question...
Old 18-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
Ann your wife ah
She might be... Afterall she has long hair, C cup breasts, and she loves sex very much...
Old 18-02-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

She did look up at me though, her face wet with tears dripping down her cheeks and collecting at her chin. She is beautiful. And I found myself staring at her longer than usual. I took the tissue and wiped her tears for her. Once her cheeks were dry, she suddenly hugged me tight.

Ann: Jun, please, will you make love to me, just once? That’s all I ask. You can pretend I’m Kim. Just… make love to me with passion. I’m tired of having pointless sex just to feed my fantasy...

I struggled with myself. I felt like I was being torn asunder from within, due to Ann’s sudden confession of her long held feelings for me. I felt pity for her. I felt I had let her down. I felt that her notoriety as a nymphomaniac was down to my insensitivity to her feelings, although in my defence, she did hide it a bit too well from me. Ann is not an ugly girl. Far from it. She could hold her own against Kim. She had points that I did like. The whole nerd nerd geeky image that she has usually, how she doesn’t take herself seriously. It all appealed to me. But I had set my sights on Kim and now I’m already committed. And then there’s the whole thing about my promise to Tingting. I placed my hand on Ann’s back.

Ann felt my hand on her back, and she hugged me even tighter, and her hands started to roam my back. She brought her lips to mine and she kissed me slowly, starting with a peck. I felt as if she was testing water. When I did not flinch, she kissed a little harder, full on lips. I felt conflicted, but my resistance was also slipping a bit, and I reciprocated with a peck. She took the encouragement and kissed me passionately and I found myself responding to her. Soon, we were frenching each other, and I brought my hands to her back and shoulders, then slipped forward to her breasts. Her hands roamed as well, all over my back, chest, abs, and then finally at my crotch, massaging the bulge in my berms.

We frenched for another couple of minutes before she tugged at my shirt and pulled it off me. Still kissing her, I slipped my hands under her top, and unbuckled her bra. She reached down and pulled her top and bra off in one swift action. Free of all restrictions, my hands rested firmly on her soft, full, C cup puppies and I started to rub my thumbs against her nipples in a circular motion. She moaned, and reached for my berms, tugging at the waistline and trying to pull it down. I stood up and let her pull it down, after which she got up and took off her bottoms and her panties as well.

Fully naked now, she lay back on my bed and spread her legs wide, biting her lips, inviting me to come forward and make love to her. I hesitated for a while, struggling with myself. But when she snaked a hand to her pussy and parted the lips protecting her love canal, I found resistance to be futile. I crawled forward, and placing my dick at her already wet entrance, I slipped my dick in slowly, and Ann moaned. Her pussy was already very wet, and as I pulled my dick out for the next thrust, I noticed it was glistening with her juices. As I made the next thrust, I leaned in towards her. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and her legs around my hips, and she started pulling me into her. I began to thrust with a steady rhythm, and she started to gasp and moan with regularity.

I took her slowly, as she had requested for it to be a love-making, and not a hardcore sex session. I treated her as if she was my girlfriend, slowly and sensually thrusting into her, letting her feel every movement slowly, and letting her take in all the pleasurable feelings that radiated from the sensitive nerve endings in her nether regions. She tried to push her head up to kiss me, but I wasn’t low enough, so she twisted her head left and right in ecstacy instead. The moaning did not abate at all.

I supported my body weight with my left hand, and reached up with my right hand to stimulate her nipples, gently pinching and twisting them lightly. She moaned out loud with the first pinch, and her body shifted with the subsequent ones due to the pleasure she received. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening their grip on my dick. She used her legs to pull me deeper into her, then she relaxed as I pulled out, then she pulled me in again.

I was still a bit hesitant. I felt no love to Ann, and it showed somewhat in my actions. It was a bit mechanical compared to the natural flow when I’m with Kim. I tried to remember what the extra things that I did with Kim are, and I tried to replicate it on Ann. It worked as Ann did not complain, but it still felt a bit too mechanical to me, like as if I was doing it for the sake of doing it. Ann pulled at my shoulders, and as I was in thought and did not expect it, my left arm gave way and I fell forward onto her. She wrapped her arms around my back and placed her lips next to my ears. “I love you, Jun.” she said with a slight moan.

Hearing those words, I made a decision not to think anymore about anything. I leaned in and nibbled her ears and she moaned loudly. Things felt more natural now and I quickened the thrusting below by a notch. She was so wet that everytime I trusted and our hips contacted, there was a piak sound as well as a splat sound, and some of the juice will splatter on our groin and thighs. She grabbed hold of me tight as the pleasure built up. “Hugghhhnnnngggg…” She moaned, and I felt her vaginal muscles violently spasming, squeezing my dick tight. She had gotten her first orgasm.

I continued to thrust my hips at her, as her moans became more ragged due to her gasping for air. Beads of perspiration form on my forehead, and a couple of drops of sweat fell off my chin onto her breasts, which glistened with beads of sweat as well. I watched the sweat flow slowly down her breasts into her cleavage, where it disappeared, probably pooling under her underboob. It was quite a sensual sight and I continued to take her in missionary style. She came a second time shortly after.
Old 19-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

After her second orgasm, she pushed against me, and rolled me onto my back, as she took over the top. She lay down completely on me and started to move her hips up and down. Ann snucked her head into the crook of my neck, and started to kiss me softly on my neck. She was careful not to leave any love bites, so Kim won’t be affected. She did nibble the skin of my neck lightly a bit here and there. As she moved her hips, she let out soft moans of pleasure. “mmmmmm….. yeahhh…. Mmmm…. Yessss……”

Ann stuck out her tongue, and started to lick the perspiration off my neck and chin. She continued upwards, along my cheeks and then my ear. When she reached my ear, she gently tickled it with her tongue, and she nibbled playfully on my earlobes. I grabbed her ass and I started to thrust my hips at hers as well. She trailed her tongue from my ears, back to my neck, and then back up again playing with my ears, then back down at my neck. Eventually, she trailed her tongue to my lips and kissed me savagely as she bounced her ass on my hips. The pace escalated fast suddenly, and she began kissing me so furiously it felt as if she was trying to suck all the air out of my lungs. “PIAKPIAKPIAKPIAKPIAKPIAKPIAK” filled the room as she kept bouncing up and down on my dick. Suddenly, she grabbed my head and pulled it towards her breasts, smothering my face in them, and she arched her back as she let out a guttural moan. The big orgasm has arrived.

She had continued to bounce on my dick even as the orgasm hit, and now that it was subsiding, she panted with exhaustion and collapse back onto me. I hugged her tight, and I could smell her natural scent coming from her hair. Kim had a floral smell. Ann’s was not floral, it was a bit more on the musky side, but it still smelled nice. I gently pushed her to one side as I pulled myself out from under her. She lay flat on the bed, but when I got on my knees and shifted behind her, she propped up her ass into a doggy position. She had read my mind.

I got into position behind her, and entered her slowly, letting her enjoy the full feeling of the slow penetration. She moaned softly as I pushed in and out of her. She pressed her head against the pillow, muffling her moans. I held her hips and picked up the speed of the thrusting. Her magnificent C cup breasts swung back and forth with the impact of my hips against her perky butt. As they sway, beads of perspiration gathered at her nipples and dripped onto my blanket. Her pussy was also dripping wet, and her juices flowed down the inside of her thighs, staining my blanket at a different point.

I could feel the rush of blood to my dick as the pleasure grew. I’m almost ready to cum. I cupped her breasts and massaged them gently as I increased the speed of humping her. She used her elbows to prop her upper body up and she arched her back. Her mouth opened, gasping for air. Sensual moans were escaping from her mouth. She whimpered as her body shuddered, signaling yet another orgasm. I was also at the limit, and with a final thrust all the way deep inside her, I exploded my load. “Yeeesssssss………….” She moaned as she felt her womb filled with my thick, warm seed. I remained in her until my dick, and her vaginal muscles, stop twitching. Then I pulled out of her, and thick creamy cum started to flow out of her pussy.

She collapsed onto my bed, panting heavily and her back rose and fell rapidly. I sat down behind her and looked at my handiwork, and admiring the pretty girl with a killer figure laying barenaked in front of me. She recovered after a few minutes and sat up, looking at me. Then she crawled over and hugged me tight. She kissed me like how a girlfriend would do.

“Jun, I love you.” She said.

I hugged her back, but she gently pushed my hands away.

Ann: I’m sorry if I made it difficult for you, but I really wanted to experience how love-making with you is. And only you. Because I have always had a crush on you.

Me: It’s ok Ann, I understand.

Ann: Don’t think any less of me, Jun, depite the things I’ve done. I couldn’t deal with you and Kim getting together, so I went into that semi-destructive spiral of self-gratification. I won’t come between you and Kim. Kim is my friend still, afterall. And I want you to be happy. If it means being with her, then it’s fine with me. I just have one wish, and I hope you won’t turn me down.

Me: What is it?

Ann: Next time, when we have sex again, please love me like you did today. I really enjoyed myself today.

Me: Ok.

Ann smiled. It was a sweet smile. “I better go wash up and take another pill. It’s my fertile period. You should also change the bedsheets, blanket, and pillowcases. They smelled strongly of sweat and alcohol. Probably from last night.”

Me: Yup, I’ll do that now.

Ann smiled at me again, then hugged me and gave me a kiss before she disappeared into the bathroom.

I changed the sheets and stuffed the soiled ones into the washing machine. When I came back out into the living room, she was already out of the shower and dressed up. She had left an oversized t-shirt and a denim shorts at my place, as did all the others leave some clothes at my place in case they came over and crashed. “Your turn, Jun. Oh yah, I’ll head down to the pool to look for the rest, maybe after your shower you can continue with your Dota, so they won’t suspect anything. I want to keep this one a secret, because it’s special to me. Oh, and also, start thinking about dinner location!” With that, she went out the room and went down.
Old 19-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
GrabNgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please update soon
Old 19-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More please

Cannot guarantee but i really think Ann is your wife.
Old 20-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Lak bro, Thanks for the update! But we want more~~~!
Old 20-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS, imo ilock, pusslover and you is the best writer in here, will dropby every now & then to check for updates. u guys rly got me hooked to the forum.

i thank you for writing and will up u to show my little appreciation!

Cheers!
Please leave ur nick & how much points u upped me so i can return the favor & PM me if i didn't do so!
Old 22-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement, brothers! Don't worry, i won't stop writing. This story will continue. In the meantime, i will try and see if there's any way i can spice things up further in terms of writing style etc. Have to say though that i can't reach Ilock bro's standard of suspense and plot twisting with this Kimchi story, because University life not that complicated lah, hahaha... Mainly just love triangles and wild parties and stuffs. At worse you'll see stuff like backstabbing and friendships lost and gained, and yes, this story will have some. My group went through some ups and down along the way, primarily in the 2nd year. Anyways, please enjoy this humble update. It's not much, but still part of the story.

=========================================

I want to keep this one a secret, because it’s special to me. Oh, and also, start thinking about dinner location!” With that, she went out the room and went down.

I took my time to shower, letting the water flow down my head and my entire body. My mind was deep in thought. First, I had Tingting, then Kim came into my life and claimed my heart before Tingting could mount another offensive following her first failure. At the same time, Ann was ready to strike, but thwarted by Kim’s blitzkrieg. Tingting was more explicit about waiting for me, and I trusted her. Ann didn’t say she would wait, but I had no doubt that if I became available, she would strike. And that will bring another dilemma: Tingting or Ann. Things would really be simpler if they came one at a time, and not like this, bundlewrapped.

I stepped out of the showers, not feeling any bit refreshed, and sat down heavily on my gaming chair. I’m not one to brag, but I’m not bad at dota, getting a 4:1 k/d ratio usually. However, with my mind heavily bothered by the 3 girls, I soon found myself becoming a feeder. Switching games didn’t help either. I found myself languishing at the bottom of the sheets in Call of Duty as well. Exasperrated, I offed my computer and went to the fridge and freed a beer from imprisonment. As I was finishing up the beer, the rest came back up. Kim saw me holding the near empty can of beer and came over immediately. She kissed me and took the can away and finished it, then frowned when she realized there was barely less than a mouthful left. She handed the can back to me and skipped to Hyun, then pulled her into the master bedroom toilet, presumably to wash up. Bryan and Eileen went to Kim’s unit, as so did Yivonne. Ann sat down in front of the TV and channel surfed, while sneaking peeks at me.

I disposed off the empty can and got a new one from the fridge. Ann heard the opening of the can and asked for one too, so I threw a new can at her. She caught it expertly. I took a seat on the same sofa as her, but on the opposite end, and watched the TV. She continued to gaze at me, and she slid her leg out, prodding my crotch with her toes. I felt a bulge building up in my berms and I stared at her. She bit her lips and winked at me, not stopping her teasing one bit. Tempted, she went a bit further. She retracted her leg and leaned forward, using her hands to unzip my berms. She dug her hands into the gap and freed my dick from under the boxers. She lowered her head and started to blow me. All this while, I did nothing to stop nor encourage her. She blew me for a few minutes before the sound of the shower from the bathroom stopped. She bolted back into position and pretended nothing happened, while I struggled to zip myself back up. Kim and Hyun came out of the showers just as I managed to zip up and sit back in my original position. I took a swig of the beer to calm myself down.

Kim and Hyun emerged from the bedroom after they dressed up in casual clothes. Kim wore a tank top with denim shorts, and Hyun wore a spaghetti top with denim shorts. No bra straps were visible on Hyun, although her top’s material was thick enough to not expose her nipples pressing against the fabric. Kim sat down beside me and took my beer again, but this time smiling widely as it was still three-quarters full. She finished half the can in one gulp and passed the can back to me. This time, it was my turn to frown. She leaned against me and rested her head on my shoulders. Ann gave a look. Not sure if the look was that of jealousy or envy.

Hyun made her way to the fridge to get herself a can of beer, and Yivonne was the next to join us, wearing a tiny t-shirt which showed off her toned midriff, and a three-quarter jeans. As we waited for Bryan and Eileen, Ann asked where we were headed for dinner. That was promptly solved by Hyun stating that she has a craving for her favourite ‘Tiakchew Porridge’ (really, that lady can never learn that it is Teochew and not Tiakchew). Since she was the visitor, we acquiesced to her requests. Bryan and Eileen joined us just as the dinner location was decided and we started to make our way over by bus.

It was a short journey, and they talked mainly about what they did at the pool just now. Apparently Jim and the MILF was at the pool also, and there was a lot of daggers in the stares exchanged by Hyun and the MILF. The MILF, Christine, tried to make Hyun jealous by blatantly hugging and frenching Jim in plain sight of her. But it backfired when Jim realized Hyun was staring at them, and out of decency and perhaps respect for Hyun, he gently held Christine and declined to participate in the plan to make Hyun jealous. Christine fumed, and Hyun won the battle. Poor Jim is probably having a hard time now. They also laughed at how they ganged up on Bryan and splashed water at him, at one point Eileen even caught him point blank with a big splash and some of the water went into his nose, causing him to cough badly for 15minutes.
Old 23-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

waiting for more!
Old 23-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

We soon reached the bus stopped and we alighted and took a short walk to the hawker center. The stall had just opened not long, and only half the display was filled with food as the cook toiled hard in the back cooking up a storm. There were only 2 people in front of me as we were very early. I ordered a whole braised duck, some tau pok, tau kwa, tau kee, 3 salted eggs, a steamed mullet, and a plate of cai xin. I also ordered in advance, some sambal kangkong and stewed pork belly, which will be ready in a while.

The food arrived shortly after and we ate up. The food was delicious, and by the foodgasm face everyone was showing, they clearly enjoyed it. As we ate, we also saw the queue build up, 5 people to 10, 10 to 20 people, 20 to 30 over people. The queue sneaked to the carpark beside the hawker center.

Bryan: What the fuck?! This Teochew mui so popular? How come I never hear of it before sial? Wah lau, the queue damn exaggerate sial! Must be at least 50 people in the queue!

Me: You then exaggerate lah! There’s about 30 only.

Bryan: Only…. Only, the man says….

The girls giggled and continued feasting. Everyone especially loved the braised duck, and I had to order another half a duck to satiate their appetites. By the time we were done, there was nothing left on the table except bones and shells. We quickly vacated our seats as 2 families were watching over our seats. Before we even got up fully, they moved in to chope the table, and got into a slight argument over who got there first. Kim, out of a good heart, mentioned that the family with kids came earlier and they should get the table first. That earned her a curse from the other family, although the one with kids thanked her for speaking up. The good and ugly side of Singaporeans exposed. I held her hand and patted her arm, making her feel slightly better.

Yivonne: Yeah Kim, just ignore them. Those are assholes.

Kim smiled and said that it did not bother her at all. We continued to walk to Ang Mo Kio central, where there was a pasar malam, and we walked about in it. Hyun was quite fascinated by it, being her first time seeing a pasar malam. Kim bought many food for Hyun to try, ramly burger, takopachi, chicken wings, taiwan sausage (which Hyun did a fellatio action before biting at it) etc. Hyun also bought a couple of shorts and t-shirts. After that, we went to NTUC to buy some groceries, then we returned back to the condo at around 9pm.

Once we entered my unit, we went to put the groceries into the fridge, and took out some beers and soft drinks and sat in front of the TV to watch a movie on cable TV.

Without warning, the door suddenly swung opened...
Old 23-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Who is it?.........
Old 23-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
kenichi808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykenichi808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Great update TS, the story makes you want to go on and on and on... Lol.. When will the next update be?? Haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1