The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lawxu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oliver Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oliver Hotel ever happened to be bombed by terrorists before!
You are a brave man indeed to stay there.

Any TMT Hotel fans out there?
Budget hotel with MILF masseuses at your doorstep only 555.
Hi
I was there on the 10 October it was QUIET! Barely anyone in the restaurant for b/f.
About the terrorist attacked yeh . . . a cat has only 9 lives - I have more than that!! Hahahahaha.
I was in Betong april and traveled by minivan thru Yala Patani to Hatyai. how that for adventure. Every junctions either a police post or troops behind barricade with m16 and personnel carriers. After six the roads in hatyai are literally deserted. Troops personnel carriers (I saw three) patrolling with jeeps. You didn't see any of these shit in the new, right!? By the way there a small explosive at the railway station and it blackout half the city for at least two hours! The locals treat it so so so so normal. It was uncanny! It was 7 pm I was half way there to take some photographs.
Old 16-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

lawxu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike818 View Post
Plan to go next weekend.But all the news mention all entertainment need to close for 30 days.Is it true?
Everything unpredictable so far. Try not to wear colorful tire, no merry drinking out with friends (this is afterall a very solemn affair) try not to show too much affection for the lady you have just booked. Those entertainment outlets will not close for 30 days. But be prepare for many restrictions and very tense situation for a least a few months.
My two cent worth of advices.
Old 16-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

citizenmazlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Danok Lastest update

Sifus,

1. King's Funeral - But Danok still open for business but we have to be discreet ? Am i right or is the place totally dead. One post here suggests its just semi dead ?

2. Farm girls - too many rip offs, no action by OKT ( reading the threads here ), so its better to get ST from Massage Parlours ? I plan to stay at Grand Satit Hotel.
Do the massuese provide FJ or is it only HJ ?

Thanks sifus.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

citizenmazlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenmazlan View Post
Sifus,

1. King's Funeral - But Danok still open for business but we have to be discreet ? Am i right or is the place totally dead. One post here suggests its just semi dead ?

2. Farm girls - too many rip offs, no action by OKT ( reading the threads here ), so its better to get ST from Massage Parlours ? I plan to stay at Grand Satit Hotel.
Do the massuese provide FJ or is it only HJ ?

Thanks sifus.
Partial answer to the above here - Thanks Yokosi !
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.ph...77&postcount=8
Old 21-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Dusan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I registered to this forum just to let you know few things.
I don't know if you already discussed this matter but I want to let you know that Danok is still "off limits" if you are a poor white guy.

I'm leaving in few minutes and what I've been told from few girls during our nights out, is that we are not even exotic, but too different.

All the massage girls that we managed to meet, told us this and that we were their firs white customer.... and that that was the reason why we couldn't finalize with any girl met at clubs KTV. They were kept telling us that they were in their period or just a sharp NO!

I personally managet to get a HJ only.

I leave Danok full of regrets, with my wallet light and my balls full.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Hi guys,

I registered to this forum just to let you know few things.
I don't know if you already discussed this matter but I want to let you know that Danok is still "off limits" if you are a poor white guy.

I'm leaving in few minutes and what I've been told from few girls during our nights out, is that we are not even exotic, but too different.

All the massage girls that we managed to meet, told us this and that we were their firs white customer.... and that that was the reason why we couldn't finalize with any girl met at clubs KTV. They were kept telling us that they were in their period or just a sharp NO!

Old 21-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusan View Post
Hi guys,

I registered to this forum just to let you know few things. I want to let you know that Danok is still "off limits" if you are a poor white guy.

I've been told from few girls during our nights out, is that we are not even exotic, but too different.

I had seen some Japanese plus white farangs ( caucasians ) in Danok. Japanese, all the puyings went gaga gaga over them in the clubs as the ladies usually are from Bangkok, Hatyai or Korat. They know the yipun.

Poor white guys, the ladies usually would brush one of their shoulder with the other hand......a " no " to you.

You go to clubs, drink a single beer, don't wanna give tequilas nor flowers nor tips to them, the waiter or waitress, captains, or to the attendant in the toilet.........words get around among them..........that you are a cheap Charlie. And they will avoid you. These vultures will only aim to kill a free spending fellow with a fat wallet.

If you are old, got big beer belly, don't dress well, got hair on your upper lip, lower lip and sides of your face, don't speak a word of Thai, smell a bit ( puyings keep themselves......clean....such as perfume using, bathing, etc ).....your wallet will be light and thank god, that you still have your money inside your wallet after you leave Danok.

You also went to the wrong clubs.

Last edited by Yokosi; 22-10-2016 at 01:31 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Actually we are under 30, well build/dressed/clean and we tipped every one, even if I don't understand why I have to tip evry 2 minutes the waiter. We bought drinks to a couple of ladies and I'm ok with that, is how it works.

The only thing might be the beard? We have beards, you know it's a sign of manliness in Europe
Old 21-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually we are under 30, well build/dressed/clean and we tipped every one, even if I don't understand why I have to tip evry 2 minutes the waiter. We bought drinks to a couple of ladies and I'm ok with that, is how it works.

The only thing might be the beard? We have beards, you know it's a sign of manliness in Europe
You are not in Europe. You are in Thailand.

Thai ladies don't want man with beard !!!!. They prefer clean shaven men. That's why the ladies are having their made believed periods or said " No " to you.

Tips is okay to the waiter, but only once after he first serve you your drinks. You became too generous to the waiter.

Which club or clubs were you in ?.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mandingo1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You're in Thailand dude, beards don't cut it. They only see $. Your white trash falang supremacist mentality has to go out of window. Not all LBFM dig your white trash. Don't be a cheap charlie.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo1234 View Post
You're in Thailand dude, beards don't cut it. They only see $. Your white trash falang supremacist mentality has to go out of window. Not all LBFM dig your white trash. Don't be a cheap charlie.
Only bradd pitt can keep the beard and have chicks
Are you?
Old 22-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Thai ladies don't want man with beard .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo1234 View Post
beards don't cut it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
Only bradd pitt can keep the beard and have chicks
When you are in Rome, do what the Romans do.

When you are in Thailand, do what the kon Thais do.

Girls are also clean shaven, even their pussies have hardly any hair. Please imagine that......... Thai ladies do not want a hairy polar bear face fucking them.

Do not expect to meet your bountiful expectations when you do not even understand what the puyings ( ladies ) requirements are.

Do not expect to get woman even when you tipped everyone and brought a couple of ladies drinks. You go inside the club and your grey cells are not working. You do not observe what others do. Even if you do it but you are a cheap Charlie, and worse you still have your European manliness hanging from your face.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Yokosi,

Another excellent commentary!

One question not pertaining to Danok! In KL, there's several brothels located on the second floor of the shop houses just before Petaling Street. When you look up the stairs you could see bright lavender lights, how are the girls? Also, there's usually an old man guarding the stairways.

Thanks.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Yokosi,

Another excellent commentary!

One question not pertaining to Danok! In KL, there's several brothels located on the second floor of the shop houses just before Petaling Street. When you look up the stairs you could see bright lavender lights, how are the girls? Also, there's usually an old man guarding the stairways.

Thanks.
That very old man is vbkk
You shall not pass
Old 22-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Annonymous,

Today, you're a funny man, tomorrow, you'll be puchai mangda!
Also, I don't worry about guys like him, all talk but no action! 5555555555

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1