The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
Tom83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Handsome

Althought anybody can post his opinion here, the intense and words should be friendly. Please do not use word like "low class f..kers" and "fuckers".

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
=====
they make enough $$$ from low class f..kers like u to feed their husbands back in malaysia-boleh land. their boleh husband say BIG thank YOU to u fuckers who pay $$$, sweat in the small stinky rooms & even post FRs to free advertise their wife business
Old 15-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Maybe bro kalv was saying petain has a 31 year history? Oh man, im missing her already. Lol.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H7R3 Cookie's Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuer View Post
...(H7R3 Cookie ) told me 26, ...next time will checking with her ..
H7R3 Cookie was ex Geylang Cat150 - couple of years. Already in Petian for about 2 yrs. Probably one of the youngest in Petain. Most ladies do not like to reveal their age - claiming younger when asked (forced) - unlike Pat (H16R11) who is very frank. Geylang thread: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1110 Cheers.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Maybe bro kalv was saying petain has a 31 year history? Oh man, im missing her already. Lol.
PT is more than 31 years. I remembered my first visit there was back in the early 70s as a kid accompanying my sifu to help my sigung sell his homemade medicine.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
Tom83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Handsome

Cool.....This is only a forum.

Quote:
====
lickman going mad because his hard earn money go to the prostitutes husbands - hohohowwawawawababababa
lick my manhood. haohohobababababa
why u knnbpcb your own mother har???? haohohobababababa
Old 15-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H7R3 Cookie's Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H7R3 Cookie was ex Geylang Cat150 - couple of years. Already in Petian for about 2 yrs. Probably one of the youngest in Petain. Most ladies do not like to reveal their age - claiming younger when asked (forced) - unlike Pat (H16R11) who is very frank. Geylang thread: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1110 Cheers.
Cookie may be early 30s but she has the baby kind of face which makes her look younger than her age.

Same like Cloud in her younger days.
Many would mistaken her to be in her 30s when she was already early 50s.
It was only in recent years that her looks matches her age - GILF
Old 15-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
====
lickman going mad because his hard earn money go to the prostitutes husbands - hohohowwawawawababababa
the licker is mad, not bcos his $$ go anywhere!
is some assole kpkb no respect for people working in this line.
for me...hehe...i'm thankful my dick gets the service, who cares where the $50 goes...we've plenty of them..
Old 15-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
====
madman,you got no manhood or your manhood unable to function coz you envy of us going petain find malaysian ladies.One more time KNNBPCB!!!!If you can,meet outside.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

how pt today? any bros can update?
thinking of going if not raining...itchy..
Old 15-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Cookie may be early 30s but she has the baby kind of face which makes her look younger than her age.
yup...age is not important.....

i visited her again yesterday..........face n body so smooth.....she let me sayang her smooth face n pinch her cheeks.

but she say i got slight BO leh.....she recommend me use a certain brand of deodorant start with N....not sure what brand is that.
she told me she see me walking around for quite long in PT.....
told her i looking for her but she was talking to some auntie a few rooms in front....i dun wish to distrub her....by the time she finish and went back to her room, an uncle chiong to her room first....so i wait lor.

Bro Asap5...sorry dude....i asked cookie n she is very stubborn in sticking to doing only chinese customers.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 15-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepost View Post
Quote:
====
there u go cow beh again becuase u are the idiot who pay them money + tips + post free FRs to boost their biz. tks to cb kia like u, their malaysian husbands say 'thank you u, cb kia lickman' for supporting their wives.
lickman - u can lick my ass, man!
hahaha....i know u got no $$$ to feed them so u come here to "cow beh" too! somemore want ppl to lick u! i get a snake to lick u la so u oso can be song instead of reading the fr here and get buay da han and can't do ANYTHING and just can oni bark here!
Ups for Bro firepost!

Whoa, Bro jameschong1, suddenly become hostile! Attacking Bros here in PT forum. No respect even to King fornicator!

Bro jameschong1, if you want us to lick-lick your ass and didi just say so and no need for this foul language you are using! Ha-ha-ha!

Yo Bro lickman, like what the seniors say, just ignore.

I thank you.
Old 15-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Lucky, lucky me! I tried Cookie once when she first set foot in PT, and I'm not Chinese.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
.....Bro Asap5...sorry dude....i asked cookie n she is very stubborn in sticking to doing only chinese customers.

Last edited by fornicator; 15-07-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 15-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

I hate to say it but I will have to agree that we have to ignore this sick, twisted son of a bitch that is in Bro jameschong1.

He has suddenly gone mad becoming a "forum troll"!

Yes, there are two things we can to to this sick bastard:

1. Ignore Bro jameschong1 entirely; or

2. Zap Bro jameschong1 at will!

My Brothers in Petain Romps, I wash my hands on this and leave it up to you! I know you will all do the right thing!

And to Bro jameschong1, if you know what is best for you, either be good or leave us alone!!!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepost View Post
hahaha....i know u got no $$$ to feed them so u come here to "cow beh" too! somemore want ppl to lick u! i get a snake to lick u la so u oso can be song instead of reading the fr here and get buay da han and can't do ANYTHING and just can oni bark here!
====
madman,you got no manhood or your manhood unable to function coz you envy of us going petain find malaysian ladies.One more time KNNBPCB!!!!If you can,meet outside.
Ups for Bro firepost!

Whoa, Bro jameschong1, suddenly become hostile! Attacking Bros here in PT forum. No respect even to King fornicator!

Bro jameschong1, if you want us to lick-lick your ass and didi just say so and no need for this foul language you are using! Ha-ha-ha!

Yo Bro lickman, like what the seniors say, just ignore.

I thank you.
Old 15-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Lucky, lucky me! I tried Cookie once when she first set foot in PT, and I'm not Chinese.

Cheers!
mind telling me which race you belong?
i'm surprised since you are the laojiao here and i always tot u r chinese....

maybe got some hope for Bro Asap5....

Old 15-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I hate to say it but I will have to agree that we have to ignore this sick, twisted son of a bitch that is in Bro jameschong1.

He has suddenly gone mad becoming a "forum troll"!

Yes, there are two things we can to to this sick bastard:

1. Ignore Bro jameschong1 entirely; or
just ignore him n he will go away.

thanks....he was a troll in the Macau / Zhuhai thread, the Changping thread n many others.....I'm surprised he drop by here.

let's keep this section strictly for PT FRs.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1