The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 10-07-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 2
carlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

LUST365 - BIBI
120/45/1

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=bibi

LOOKS: 9/10 model looking. WYSIWYG
BODY: 9.5/10 petite,looks tall in pics because of her slim and long upper torso but actually she is cute size
BOOBS: 8/10 B cup. Perky and sensitive nips
PUSSY: 9.5/10 shaved, a bit of hair growing but not a problem . Very easily wet
BBBJ: 9/10 slow motion to fast type plus good grip for HJ. super yum feels
FJ: 9/10 sextified with how we rolled in bed. She got me going mad crazy with her cowgirl grinding skills. She worked for me. Super worth it.
CIM: na

GFE: cuddled and showed me funny stuff on tiktok after the did.

RTF: yes
Old 10-07-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Bella from RoyalX during 9 July 830pm

Okt: 10/10 fast and clear instructions no doubt

Look: 10/10 when bella opened the door, no difference from pic we call this photocopy

Body: 10/10 tall slim smooth skin what more to ask for? and she smelled good leh

Boob: 8/10 enhanced but still soft but i prefer natural always

Bbbj: 8/10 not bad no teeth can go fast and slow but prefer to fuck her instead hence stop her.

Pussy: 9/10 shaved clean clean for you

French: 10/10 her french is crazy unforgettable

GFE: 10/10 her gfe is good, when you see such a pretty girl everything also good

RTF: yes, no wonder she is angpai material but i still prefer cherry, but nevertheless i will go for bella one more time if time permits!
Old 10-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=948052

FR for Coach from GMC

OKt -Friendly and fast response. Gave me clear instructions.

Location - G area but safe Apartment

Looks 8/10 she is cute when she smile. She smile a lot during the session. Below pic give you an idea. Took picture with her permission

Boobs- 9/10 nice big boobs. She turns horny while I lick it.

Shower - 9/10 clean you nicely. Some french action already stated there.

French -9/10 so deep and tongue fight alot. Her lips soft as well to suck it. She will auto kiss you once she is super high.

Bbbj- 9/10 she goes DT and suck your balls. So good. She won't stop until you say.

Pussy- 8/10 not shave but not hairy. She is super wet while I suck it. She will moan a lot. 😂😂

FJ,-10/10 she take it like a pro. Moan loud when go hard😂😂. But enjoys a lot. We try few positions. She like it.

Massage - 6/10 not the best but she is not a massage girl . She give me a simple massage to relax. It was nice between shots.

GFe- 10/10 she is so friendly and nice. Always smiling. Her English is simple but she understood everything.

Overall -10/10 so nice girl. Treat her well guys. Don't miss this gem.

Rft- yes of course
Old 10-07-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Daisy
Stable: T21

Location: not bad, crowded area, I think she told me might need to change soon
Okt fast in responding, confirmation within 5mins
Face: 8/10 Pretty enough as she's young but she bind up her hair, so I can't se emich overall. Usually I like to see their hair down.
Body & Boobs: young MILF type with big jiggling boobs, D cup. Can enjoy to zhutzhut, just be gentle. Don't expect her to be very slim type XMM.
Frenching: Yes, she can french but not those fierce type
Painting: she cannot tahan. Hahaha.... But she's allow it awhile
BBBJ: Full marks! Can't tahan so I skip. She makes me sloppy sounds. jialat hahaha.
GFE: Very chatty, she likes to chat and told me she wanna learn Chinese as she has the basics. No bad
FJ: Willing to accommodate, missionary, scooping and cowgirl. You just name it.
Add on: she's a trained masseur. I got cracked sounds on my born to relax more. Hahaha. Will RTF if time permits.
Old 10-07-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 3
moimoiplyboi is one of the Best!moimoiplyboi is one of the Best!moimoiplyboi is one of the Best!moimoiplyboi is one of the Best!

FR for Lust 365 Texas

Secured a slot with her from in the afternoon.

* tease and charm her enough she’ll start with kissing: we started with light pecks and managed to progress to full on frenching
* looks: 100% identical to photos. amazing kc-inducing wide smile and big bright eyes
* body: as you'd expect from a tight nubile 24-year-old xmm. Big boobs
* bbbj: started the bbbj on her knees
* painting: indescribably sensitive. her whole body twitches with every lick. wet as a waterfall.
* fj: tightest i've experienced in my short chionging career. really felt like first time with your teenage gf. also had all the extra value-add like genuine noises and fingernails digging into your back. ironically, seeing her enjoyment helped me last longer lol
* gfe: 10/10. fun to tease and play with. her english is good enough.
* rtf: 1000% going back. almost didn't want to write FR to keep her for myself but she complain not enough customer.
* okt: good service as usual
Old 10-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 2
cumbag is one of the Best!cumbag is one of the Best!cumbag is one of the Best!cumbag is one of the Best!

Jersey of Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=jersey

Looks: 9 i like structure of her face. She has a bit pf bitchy face bit overall she is attractive.
Frenching: 9 wet and passionate
Body: 9 sexy body baby
Boobs: C cup
Bbbj: 9 good suctions, focused more on my balls which i like so much.
Fj: 9 it was amazing. Her tots bouncing and moving every move she made was so tempting. Pump her hard from behind to release that tempted feels
Gfe: 9 not that good english but she os touchy and likes to smille so all good

Rtf: yes
Old 10-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Clownery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Poko (KinkAngel69)

Looks: 9/10 (kawaii looking and chio, slightly more tan compared to pics but still syt)

Body: 9/10 (slim, slightly trim and very tight pussy, nice perfect round C boobs)

BBBJ: 9/10 (skilled and got nice suction)

FJ: 9/10 (tried all the normal positions, her facial expressions were next level, i asked her do a Ahegao face and she was ok with it)

GFE: She is not the SOP type, she will act like your girlfriend and do anything you want. Can also chat to her about anything

Overall: Bros who like non-SOP girls can go for her.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...7#post22480167

Stable: Galaxy
WL: Nana
OKT: Bro Chai

Introduced by Bro Chai. Said that this girl damn powerful. Too tired to type as I'm spent and sitting on the sofa now. To keep story short, AP in the making. I'm second blood. Go book her before she's forever booked.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met Ammi from FG earlier this evening. Power. She is stunning, and curvy. All in the making of a young milf. She has a bit of tummy which she is not shy about it. Even share that she likwd guys that have more tummy like a dad bod.

She was very sweet but her face was so pretty i just melted throughout the time with her. She had to cook her own meals because of unavailability around her, even though there is a mall nearby for her to buy food. Hopefully she get the chance to get better food than cooking for herself.

All in all, shiok time
Old 10-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bw1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Dada from Kinkythai

OKT: 8/10 Fast responsive

Looks: 10/10 chiobu , same like the picture . Real cutie

Body: 10/10 Cute and Petite , best size for a big size guy like me

Boobs: 10/10 100% natural, B-cup my favourite .

Kissing: 10/10 Wouldn't resist kissing, will french while she doing cowgirl .

BBBJ: 8/10 good blowing and sucking.

FJ: 9/10 Never complain while doing cowgirl , hit her so hard on Doggy .
Can feel she really enjoying it .

GFE: 10/10

RTF:Would but she going back thailand this Friday , grab your chance guys.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Book both girls from Galaxy on different days

Paris
Come in already touch me and molest me everywhere, she will rub her butt at my 2ic and her spec really make the OL fetish higher. She can speak good English. She is horny herself and don’t need ky when doing the deed. She will shower with you when you come in, after 1st shot and at the end of the session. She use baby oil to message my back and my 2nd ic, experience is more of a PSE than GFE

Bena
Similar experience as Paris for shower and the baby oil message, but instead of her going aggressive, she is the one that will treat you like the king thus her GFE is high.. her bj is goood too , she know how to tease a man and also her GFE is higher

So all in all, both girls are good depending on what services you want.. if want GFE go for Bena and if want PSE go for Paris. Both knows how to treat the 2nd IC and both speak good English

For OKT, thanks for the recommendation, he knows my type of girl too and very steady one
Old 11-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zeeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what happened to BigC stable? was eyeing it for quite a while hahahahah
Old 11-07-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 2
Jayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to all

FR for Flora and Raine Tarma (GMC)

Flora
Shave: Trimmed
French: Yes, getting some tongue action
English: Yes, able to converse casually
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10, very petite lady
Boobs: Enhanced but nice to gran and fondle
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10 Solid, she was very tight at first but became very welcoming after. Finished in cowgirl. Bros be gentle with her as she is very petite and new. Guide her well bros.

Raine
Shave: Trimmed
French: Yes, alot of tougue action and super horny
English: little, Flora help to translate
Looks: 9/10 cute scholl girl look with bangs
Body: 9.5/10 bros that love to grab at certain parts know what i’m talking about.
Boobs: Enhanced, nice to fondle and suck on
CIM: No
DT: Yes, she is a hard worker, she likes it when you gently push her head down. She is very good and making it wet and dripping with the sloppy splashy sounds. Bros y’all know what i’m talking about.
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10 After making her cum, she becomes super horny. Even between breaks, she’ll play with your little bro to make sure it stays standing. She’s loves doggy as it thrusts deep into her. Loves it when you squeeze her boobs while doing the deed. I stopped to focus on the thrust, she grab my hand to squeeze her boobs harder. Shocking! She came 3 times. Good Work!

Overall: 9.5/10 Great Combo, feels like your fwb friends lokmi g for some fun over a stressful week.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
twopiece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=946196

Booked Jenny with OKT for 430pm slot ytd. Reached there punctually, OKT respond very fast. Give me instructions to the very clear direction.

Looks: Jenny looks about 85% like her photos. Maybe because no makeup lah.

Boobs: Soft B. I not really crazy about boobs, so okay lah for me.

Body: Her body slim, size petite, and got perky ass to fuck. Exactly my type!

Shower: Not much action in shower. Got clean towels provided.

Frenching: Yes, she French kiss

Bedroom Action:

Jenny start by blowing my dick. My right hand start playing with her pussy to make her aroused, and she really getting horny, you know?

After few minutes, I ask for 69. I start licking her pussy and tongue fuck her. She buay tahan lah. I put finger inside her pussy and another deep inside her. She squirming with pleasure. Her pussy clean, no smell at all.

She put condom on me, get on top of me, and slide my cock into her pussy. Fucked her hard and squeeze her breast, its very fun to play with pointy nipple, you know?

Next, I tell her get off and do doggy. I put some KY on my cock and her pussy. Slowly insert my hard tool inside and start pumping slowly. Can see she enjoying being fucked. Increase the pace and fuck her hard, make her go wild. Then, we stand up against the wall, and I continue fucking her from behind while one hand stimulate and finger her clitoris.

Finally, go back to doggy style. I start playing Fast and Furious in her until I cum with one week's worth of sperm in condom.

When we rest, she cuddle beside me and we talk about each other. Her English so-so lah, but atleast can understand each other, so no problem for me. Those looking for GFE feeling might like her. She sometimes look at her phone, but most of the time, she focus on me.

Second round, she start BJ again. I usually one shot guy, but this time I want cum on her face. The extra $20 I paid for COF.

Anyway, took longer for me to cum second time. Jenny also willing to help me get hard again. Managed to fuck her again, and finally able to shoot my hot sperm in her mouth.

Definitely will RTF. Her hype is real and she is truly great even though she told me many customers since she began but her service is still top notch.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=947855

Another gem from bro A1, A star quality babe with A star customer service.

Beautiful, sweet demure korean looking girl next door Kaey was a sweet delicate dessert after lunch yesterday.
Greeted by a fair pretty girl when she opened the door, looks way cuter in real life and was smiling from ear to ear as she led me in the room. With A1, never fear to receive a shock when the door opens ever again. No ps, no bs.

Cleaned me well in the shower and proceeded onto bed where the real action starts. Loved caressing her milky smooth skin as she catbaths me all over and slowly moved down south and suck my dick. She is very good at swirling her tongue around the tip and slowly engulfs my cock in her mouth and slowly bob her head up and down. Slow and sensual blowjob with great suction! Great effort in making sure you are having a good time. She offered CIM but i couldn't wait to fuck her pussy anymore so caps on and had her jump on my dick. Cowgirl was great as she grinds on you and you get to hear her ecstatic stereo moans and her expressive face squealing with delight. Switched over to missionary where i can enjoy her tight pussy more and pounded her hard and went in for dfk. Her pussy is very tight and wet and in no time i finished. We both collapsed on the bed together. She can speak a few languages and communication wasn't a problem, but i'm a man of minimal words as i like actions more. She will cuddle up with you in between shots and tease you for the second one. Horny little fox in the sheets.

Second shot i swapped to doggy and this is the part where she moaned the loudest, she really enjoys it from the back as i pound hard on her small bubble butt, tight and wet and fucking shiok.

Overall, a really great bonk with a really cute korea lookalike girl with her fair skin and nubile body, great gfe coupled with good skills in the sheets. She may not seem like much from the pictures but once you meet her in real life, she will unlock the wilder side of her! RTF? If vitamin M allows
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1