The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 06-07-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

6 July
FR for Milin
Thai Fairies

TLDR: Petite, Great Boobs, High Nose, Big Eyes, Small Face, Accommodating

After the bonk 2 days ago, I went back to hunting today. At first, I wanted to revisit Evelle, but I heard she was forced to change hotels, so I thought she might be busy or in no mood to receive customers. As a result, I decided to bite the bullet to book from a stable I had not tried before. Surprisingly, the booking was smooth, as no rectification was needed. OKT was also kind enough to let me bring the time forward as I was free earlier than the original booking.

Looks: I think about an 85% match, She is not as fair as I like in her pictures. However, she has long lashes, big round eyes and a sweet-looking face. She also has a high nose on a small face.
Body: Slim with a perky C- cup. Accordingly to her, they are 360 cc each. Her nipple size is right for me and looks perfect on her tits. I can see scars below her boobs, so I know they are enhanced. There is also another scar on the side of her stomach. Accordingly, she had surgery to cut her appendices when she was young.
Cat bath: Milin offered the best cat bath I ever had in my bonking history!
BBBJ: Yes. Not bad; she blew me for quite some time. Wanted her to deepthroat but she couldn’t. She said mine is long which is a morale booster. lol
Painting: She is trimmed below. Her hair was a little obstructive. Nonetheless, I still managed to paint her right for some time.
FJ: Millin was accommodating. We tried a few positions like the 69. The first shot with me finished in the Spider Position, one of my favourites!

The first impression Milin gave me was warmth and chatty. Yet, she also gave me a cold feeling – like she erected a wall between our hearts. No matter how much I small-talked her, I couldn't get close to her. Maybe she was too tired and hungry. She said she had not had time to eat lunch at 4 pm. Or maybe she told herself not to get too close to her customers because it is just a job. I was hoping for more GFE, ha-ha. She speaks reasonably good English without a Thai accent. I was told that she worked in Korea for 3 years. Milin is the one if you need an FL that looks nice and does her job right.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 06-07-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

great sharing bro! appreciate the power body live pics! up you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfp1976 View Post
Fanta from BIG C Supermarket 🤣 🤣 🤣

Went ahead to book her because she looks like siam bu crush a few years back. Rainy day, need someone to hug and fuck.

First impression, she look damn hot. Fair and slim and long hair, totally my type. She had sprayed some purfum too and smells damn sexy,

Communication is ok, can use basic english. Back in her room, when she strip, wah... the boobs looks damn damn nice... Although is enhanced but the shape looks so natural and feel so soft. The doctor must be professional!

Shower is quite sop, wash me clean and baby and she have a sexy tattoo on her back which I love it, feels like ah lian girl.

Back to the room, she start off by kissing and frenching, she is passionate frencher and she knows how to use her tongue to tickle my nipple. Nice and slow, she stares into my eyes like 50% of the time makes me feel like want to quickly fuck her.

BBBJ is POWER! Trust me, if you like the deep throat and fast type of blowjob. She wont make you disappointed.

FJ is wild! Doggy, cowgirl, missionary, semua boleh. Flexible body and can do many positions. Very engaging type, and she moans quite sexily. I usually take about 15- 20 mins to cum and most FLs don't like it long, but for Fanta, she like it that way. Finished my first shot and rest awhile continue second round (Second round almost same as first so I wont continue writing to bore you)

Asked if I could give her tips to take her photos, she agreed! Only show you guys some teaser la hor, good stuffs will keep for myself

Overall, good session with FANTA. She told me she worked as PR in BKK, next session I gonna buy some beer over and drink together liao..

Thanks Bro BIG C
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=946409

Any bros got photo want to trade can PM me
Old 06-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: sisley
Shave : trimmed
French: Yes but not a huge fan
English: channel 5 almost perfect
Looks: 10/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10
Promised okt an FR cos both he and sisley deserves it. Always on the lookout for juicy SYT with good gfe and sisley definitely checks all the right boxes. Easy to break the ice with her good English, and her constant smiles and laughter just melts the heart. I think i spent too much time chit chatting b4 first shot cos shes just such a fun person to be with. She has beautiful eyes and long lovely smelling hair, which makes great cuddling material post love making. Prepare KC shield. But don't be fooled, while shes genuinely a good natured girl, shes also quite a party girl who admitted she loves making love. She knows her stuff, and as brothers mentioned she'll fiercely attack and give your ballsa good bath, which is hard to come by these days for such level of service! Tight with a fit body as expected of a 22YO cureently in Uni. Only downside is bed (or lack of one) can be improved. Otherwise location and parking is 10/10. Definitely RTF material, but currently distracted by bro's other offerings.
Old 06-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
20thcentury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BOW mansion

Wah bro, she is awesome! It’s sad she’s leaving in 2 days.. I should have booked her earlier so can rtf. Friendly, nice attitude. Body is of a young lady. Boobs are nice, natural, soft and on the bigger side for her frame. Nice shapely ass too, to go along with her body. Fair skinned. I won’t say she’s drop dead gorgeous, but nice Thai GND. Looks grow on you. She has a nice smile. The venue is great! She keeps the room clean and tidy. A good ambience sets the tone nicely. Big and thicker towels than some others. FJ IS GREAT! obliges accordingly. The view of her boobs and ass is awesome. Go support her guys! She’s 99% worth it.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Flirtygirls, Melissa
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=947773&highlight=

Saw new listing and fast hand fast leg book from bro fg. Got 2nd blood. Overall experience is good.

Was greeted by Melissa wearing a sexy nightie. Similar to picture, slight discount.

Body is meat at the right place. Smooth fair skin. Natural b cup boobs that allow me to suck like a baby

Breaking ice was not issue, we communicate in both mix English and Chinese. And yes, she speaks french fluently.

Catbath was sensual prior to bbbj. Enjoy the way she play with my tool, licking and sucking. Not neglecting my balls too.

She is able to take deep hard pounding. Easily wet and responsive with pleasuring moans. Did missionary, cg and finish in full speed doggy.

Session is sextified and Melissa is service oriented type. Would want to try 90minutes session for rtf.

Old 06-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MongerLH is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: SNOW
Looks : she's pretty,. Greets you with a smile.
Body : She's slim and tall. Lovely flowing long hair that really caught my attention
BBBJ : She was ready to go all out in the shower, I stopped her as I don't have the habit of getting BBBJ
She does have a good tongue though. I can verify that
FJ : open to all positions. Gives a back rub before you begin . Took me back to good old days in the middle kingdom
GFE : one of the best GFE I've had to date. Speaks French well and cuddles good
RTF : Definitely
Old 06-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WINAKACHRIS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR REPORT KINKANGEL69💋💋
[LAOS] AUGUST

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=910996

OKT: Repond to text fast and delivered prompt direction

AUGUST LOOK: 8/10 Average GND minus 15% from video
AUGUST BODY: 9/10 B Cup natural and firm, nicely shaped
AUGUST PUS: 8/10 Not shaved but smell nice
AUGUST BJ: 9/10 GFE feel, sloppy and always tease with saliva
AUGUST FJ: 9/10 Able to play many positions and shivered when cum
AUGUST Overall: 9/10 Treat you like BF and not rush, shy and able to communicate in Thai. Gives you last kiss and hug after deed.

RTF: MAYBE if there is discount.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Nami from FlirtyGirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=946890&highlight=

Previously my best bonk was Elle from CF, now finally found Nami who is even better, prettier and younger!!!
My BEST bonk of 2023 till date!!

Look: 9/10. She definitely looks better in real person than her filtered photos. Height is about 160cm, very fair and I thought she is from Northern Thai but she is from Esan. Good and smooth facial complexion.

Body: 9/10 Slim like model with fair silky smooth skin.

Boobs: Enhanced C cup with very light brown nipples. Firm and has underboob scars.

BBBJ: Alot of licking and sucking, but suction abit weak but she is being gentle.

Pussy: Shaven, young, tight, wet and low mileage without the 2 flaps of thick labia. Responsive to licking.

Frenching: Nope. Kissing without tongue action.

FJ: Loves to be bonked hard in doggy style with loud horny moans. Accommodating to many positions changed.

GFE: High GFE, can hold conversation well with me as we talked in simple Thai throughout. Keep laughing, hugging me and smooching my neck.

Overall: 9/10. AP premium quality of looks and figure, can definitely beat the rest of $250 anytime. My best bonk of 2023!
Old 06-07-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nami (FG):

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=946890

OKT: Responsive and friendly. Hassle-free booking process from start to finish. In terms of quality and pricing, FG remains one of the better stables atm
Location: Convenient parking. Walking distance from a few MRT stations

Looks: Discount a bit from pics. Quite pleasant looking
Figure: Slim. Enhanced Cs which are relatively well-done
BJ: Had better but decent enough
FJ: Pussy is tight and gets wet easily. Can take a long and hard pounding
GFE: Not bad. A natural chatterbox. Generally no need to use GT

RTF: Yes. It's good she has decided to extend her stay for a few more days. Kudos to a few seniors who recommended her to me

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Pluto898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Numwan fr Mansion
OKT: Fast response
Face: 9/10 Young and innocent face at first, got turned on when she gives seductive look
Body: 8.5/10 Petite with slight thai tan, skin is smooth and young, natural Bs
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction, one of the best i had
FJ: N/A didn’t try as i went for HJ

Quiet at first but was chatty after getting used to you, cheerful and bubbly personality
Old 06-07-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=winnie

Lady: Winnie
Stable: Lust

Looks: 9/10 not heavily filtered photos. Good facial features
Body:9/10 small body
Boobs: 10/10 D cup bumpers. She likes it when i lick her nipples. She push my head even harder
Bbbj: 9/10 very willing to please. She kneeled down in front of me pretty long. Doing slow mo Hj and licking and sucking my cock and balls.
Fj: 9/10 she was ready to get rammed. She was already wet when i slowly pushed i my cock in her, without KY. Couldn’t fight it stopped, uncapped and did 69. No regrets, damn good and crazy suctions while she was on top. Continue to doggy after I satisfied my self from licking her. Crazy pumping. Ended in CIM

Gfe: 9/10 didn’t checked time. I didn’t felt rush as well. Felt the good genuine gfe service.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Nami (FG):

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=946890

OKT: Responsive and friendly. Hassle-free booking process from start to finish. In terms of quality and pricing, FG remains one of the better stables atm
Location: Convenient parking. Walking distance from a few MRT stations

Looks: Discount a bit from pics. Quite pleasant looking
Figure: Slim. Enhanced Cs which are relatively well-done
BJ: Had better but decent enough
FJ: Pussy is tight and gets wet easily. Can take a long and hard pounding
GFE: Not bad. A natural chatterbox. Generally no need to use GT

RTF: Yes. It's good she has decided to extend her stay for a few more days. Kudos to a few seniors who recommended her to me
After seeing so many positive++ reviews

Booked her for Tmr without hesitation
Old 06-07-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to book rtf for Nami FG, but okt say she full for whole day... *Facepalm*

Then saw Jina is back today, and her timing is good for me. So go ahead with Jina.

Location LI area.

So many previous positive FRs already for her, shall not describe much.

Jina is a safe bet for your money(put money take money), attitude was still good or even better since she saw me again on her 1st day this trip.

Everything was well taken care of by her, she even suggested changing position whole FJing. This time round I opted for the AJ with tips, soooo tight (maybe her 1st day).

All services listed she also provide and done with enthusiasm. Heard from her, this trip she gonna just stay for a few days(how many days, pls ask OKT), so if wanna go find Jina, better hurry up.

Overall 7.5/10

Sianz... As I can't pre plan my bonking timing(always last min), don't know I still got chance to RTF Nami or not. 😭
Old 07-07-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FG Jina is back!

Just upped her and she's as splendid as ever.

The activation from submissive lady to fierce tiger once activated still rings true....

Do visit her as she will only be here for a short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Flirty Girl's FG Jina

Looks: 7.5/10 Really sweet looking and always smiling
Body: 7/10 Slim, with a nice booty as bro staminadick has mentioned
BBBJ: 7.5/10 More of the slow sensual type, not much DT but still very enjoyable
DFK: Yes
FJ: 9/10 As other bros have mentioned she is super obedient type but when dick goes in wow change into sex tiger
RTF: Yes
Old 07-07-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
ahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: 99babes
Name: YAM

Very cute girl, cannot stop frenching her. Nice natural big boobs that are very soft but not saggy. Limited English, but her attitude was v nice and kept smiling. Made good effort to give a long and sensational bbbj. Had a great time kissing and hugging her throughout.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1