The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Now I prefer to stay at home, watch DVD. Getting old and sick of Thai entertainment. Will go out occasionally when friends or samsters in BKK.
Will you guys believe what he said...definite not me.

How about going to the rooftop watching the bikini models walking around the
pool side.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Next module will be harder - "how not to fall into the KT trap"!
Yup.... agree! The force is strong there... took a hell out of me to get out of the KT trap.

Wonder how long it will takes to shed the noon mentality... nbz... still learning...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
which means we miss each other again...
Ya miss each other....I waiting for u in BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
How about going to the rooftop watching the bikini models walking around the
pool side.
Good idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Yup.... agree! The force is strong there... took a hell out of me to get out of the KT trap.
Told u not to take in saliva from both lips....
Old 12-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thai girl show extortion racket has been around for so many years that I'm surprised people r still being conned? Its like the "gem scheme" and "temple is closed scam" good FR, u paid the 1st semester tuition fees so heres 3 Singhas for u. Next module will be harder - "how not to fall into the KT trap"!
Yeah bro tuition fees paid now for more real stuffs =D What's KT anyway =X sorry i abit blur with short forms =) Cheers all
Old 12-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
your problem is your "friend"

actually this kind of thing can complain to the tourist police ? anyone try doing that before ?
Haha it's alright bro we all understand can already =D
Old 12-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Hi bro,
Yes, I actually did that. Some years back, I and my friend oso got this sort of trouble in Patpong. We were made to pay up but I managed to get out the door and find for a tourist police.
The funny thing is, I cannot find one! When u need them, they r not to be found. BUT, when I go up the stairs, I saw my friend coming down the same stairs. I asked him what happened and he said that they let him off with a 400BHD fee. Don't know why, but we managed to get away with it.
We feel so relieve after that and did not go back there since.
Come to think of it, it is pretty scary, if u ask me.
Take care all cheonsters and play safe... including the deed!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
actually this kind of thing can complain to the tourist police ? anyone try doing that before ?
Tourist Police dun carry any guns and most are made up of expat volunteers. Tiger Show scams can be carried out for so long coz the regular police aka brown mafia get a cut or r running the scams themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Unfortunately this tuition fee is the most expensive. U have to fall into it then after several months wake up one day and become enlightened. Although relapses can occur now and then even to the most seasoned chiongsters.

Quote:
Ya now trying to eat road side food...
Road side food? Picking SYTs up along the railway tracks behind former Siam Hotel or at Huay Kwang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
What's KT anyway =X sorry i abit blur with short forms =) Cheers all
Kong Tow - u Singaporean? Better go for Acronym 101 tuition also... NTUC, ERP, KJE, PARF, NUS, ECP, KNN, AJ, BBBJ...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Road side food? Picking SYTs up along the railway tracks behind former Siam Hotel or at Huay Kwang?
Those were the days when I frequent siam cafe As for Huay Kwang, I am always there for dinner n enjoy my view...
Old 12-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Those were the days when I frequent siam cafe As for Huay Kwang, I am always there for dinner n enjoy my view...
Noi miss you, you miss Noi,..... as long as it does not involve a Kow Lin can oredi.....
Old 12-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Noi miss you, you miss Noi,..... as long as it does not involve a Kow Lin can oredi.....
When u bring your ass to BKK? We go drink n 1 free lady to your hotel by yours truly Naemlo.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya miss each other....I waiting for u in BKK.
but I still prefer hcm...reali luv it there...feel so at home when I am there...and not too worried picking wrong holes...or your favorite LB...hihi...Vn culture LB no place to stand...hihi...

bro surescore still cannot give me a date for going bkk...so wait lor...while I frequent hcm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro surescore still cannot give me a date for going bkk...so wait lor...while I frequent hcm...
He told me April n May is coming roi.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He told me April n May is coming roi.
Now he cannot make it because he got a few projects on hand...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now he cannot make it because he got a few projects on hand...
Roger.... few projects as in business projects or ger ger projects?
Old 12-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
When u bring your ass to BKK? We go drink n 1 free lady to your hotel by yours truly Naemlo.
Drink and lady...

Scary tactics....

Next trip, for sure, I BYO...... and have to...knn

Family trip in early June...... saved my ass...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1