The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

a better performance but still a defeat.
next wednesday,against Wigan,can we win it. i think will be another low scoring and difficult match.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Utterly guted and disappointed....
Deem as the on the road recovery match....now deem as death blow match..
Now even more grounds to cover for this loss....
Old 14-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
another defeat... expect to see more anti-rafa fans coming here to call for his head....

but the team performance is much, much better... i strongly believe tat we are getting back on track with our first team playing... just too bad tat we can take advantage of other teams losing points this weekend..

~YNWA~
Good to see a Pool diehard here (compared to that scumbag who only posts in *our* thread).

I'm pretty gutted, not cos we lost but after Arse went 2-1 up, we had no ideas and could not muster a fight back. Did we even have a decent chance after that? I can't think of one.

Ref was shit of course (the more I see of Webb the less I like) and we were unlucky to concede 2, but it's the response that has been missing.

We have set a worrying trend of scoring first and then losing at Anfield.

Only bright spot is the return to fitness of the three - Stevie Torres and AA. Torres must be completely shattered at the end of the match. It will be a long road to full match fitness for them.
Old 14-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
we had no ideas and could not muster a fight back. Did we even have a decent chance after that? I can't think of one.
we used to be famous for fight back during the last few seasons, but this season we have been conceding late goals instead... guess tis is due to players' lack of confidence...
Old 14-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we used to be famous for fight back during the last few seasons, but this season we have been conceding late goals instead... guess tis is due to players' lack of confidence...
Yup, there is a lot of fear among the players.

But to be fair comebacks also require fitness and we should be better positioned when our injured trio get back to 100%.
Old 15-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, there is a lot of fear among the players.

But to be fair comebacks also require fitness and we should be better positioned when our injured trio get back to 100%.
Yes, last season, opponents wont know if they have truly beat us until the final whistle cos we are so good at comebacks..

This season, the belief and confidence is all gone due to the poor run we had..

Of cos as mentioned, fitness play a part...

One thing that worries me about Arsenal game is lack of fire power if Torres is injury again (touchwood)..

Ngog have proved again that, he cant touch, pass or control which is quite worrying give the fact that he is 2nd choice striker...
Something we might correct during the Jan window, that is if we have money...

Overall, we really need a good run of like 5-6 games to get back the "feel-good" factor and perhaps, the season will look much brighter for us
Old 15-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good to see a Pool diehard here (compared to that scumbag who only posts in *our* thread).

I'm pretty gutted, not cos we lost but after Arse went 2-1 up, we had no ideas and could not muster a fight back. Did we even have a decent chance after that? I can't think of one.

U kick on Rafa;s arse everything will be fine.... Btw you too gay... I guess you are much interested in Wenger's arse. thats too small compared to Rafasss.
Old 19-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat a bastardous act by masch.. really feel pity for rafasss and liverpool fans.
Old 19-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Must be the worst match I have seen this season.

I don't see any excuses (even with the dubious red) and I hope the team and Rafa won't come up with any tomorrow.

No one out there deserved to wear the Red shirt, including Rafa. He totally gave up the second half, looking at his demeanor.

This must be rock bottom or is that still to come...
Old 20-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Very disappointing game..

Crosses & passes were haywired..
Masch was terrible even before he got send off
Torres was losing the ball so often even tough he tried hard..
Yossi got injure again..
Bottom place possesion was more than us (so wat if we had a man send off)
Pitch was sucks to the core
Everything went wrong ...

...At least Manure got thrash too...
Old 20-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

the only consolation is MU also lost.
yap,a very disappointing performance.
with Villa,Man City and Spurs winning,we have a tough task on-hand to secure the 4th place.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 20-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
the only consolation is MU also lost.
yap,a very disappointing performance.
with Villa,Man City and Spurs winning,we have a tough task on-hand to secure the 4th place.
initially i also felt the same (consoled that manure also lost) - but then i realised, wats there to be consoled? its not like we're challenging them for the title right? i am more consoled if villa, spurs, city were to lose. we can no longer mentioned ourselves in the same sentence as manure, chelski or arse - and that the painful truth.

with last night's debacle, we will now be 9th in the table if birmigham & fulham win their games in hand.....how did our team become so bbaadddd? wad more excuses do we (or rafa) have?
Old 20-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
y68708903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am devastated as you LFC faithfuls...haiz....such disappointment and embarassment, 7th loss and its looking from bad to worst, can somebody console mi as i cant bear to watch another game in tragedy.....
Old 20-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
A Simple Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Simple Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think Liverpool should change a manager,just like what Man City did.
Old 20-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

This season form is really making last season excellent run look like a fluke. It is time that the players stop thinking that they are a "BIG CLUB" players and deserves to be the in the best cup competition. LIVERPOOL is a BIG CLUB but the current lot of players sure ain't. At this rate, I don't see them winning anything this season and worse they might not even qualify for any CL spots let alone a spot for UEFA...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1