The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
SingleX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Hi...

I am going to ZH at end Jan. Can any bros update if the "life" there has returned to normal? Was Jinyu affected by all the heighten checks? Is it back to normal and safe to visit now? Can recommend also any meimei at this sauna? Thanks.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
XamXam1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like ZH had not recovered yet. Had been camping in this thread for sometime but no news from bro. I am going in Jan, maybe head straight to CP/ CA.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I popped by yesterday for awhile and headed to Jin Ye as I was quite pressed for time. The place is "under renovation". Walked over to Guo Tai and went up the sauna upstairs. Was attended to by a female captain but she only offered a body or foot massage. I hesitated for awhile to see if she could take a hint but no response so I left. Went to buy DVDs instead. Haha.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
I popped by yesterday for awhile and headed to Jin Ye as I was quite pressed for time. The place is "under renovation". Walked over to Guo Tai and went up the sauna upstairs. Was attended to by a female captain but she only offered a body or foot massage. I hesitated for awhile to see if she could take a hint but no response so I left. Went to buy DVDs instead. Haha.

Wah... this sounds very pathetic man.

Sigh... looks like my trip in end Jan will end up being a waste of time.

I was hoping that before CNY.... they will rush in to make some money... especially to make up for the quiet months from Oct to Dec. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Btw bro... did they say when the renovations will be done in Jin Ye? Anyone tried staying at Jin Ye hotel? Any good?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleX View Post

I was hoping that before CNY.... they will rush in to make some money... especially to make up for the quiet months from Oct to Dec. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Btw bro... did they say when the renovations will be done in Jin Ye? Anyone tried staying at Jin Ye hotel? Any good?
I asked the cleaner (haha, seriously) and she said "qiu tian" (spring). You might want to try across the street to see if there are any FLs plying their trade on the streets. Got a couple of other saunas too but didn't have time to check it out so I don't think all's lost. Have fun!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Zhuhai is not only abt suana...there is lots of KTV in ZH that has lots of chiobu gals to offer...Anyway just got a sms from my friend in ZH (阿杰) that business in KTV is slow & many gals in the KTV r hungry for business...So if they r hungry their attitude will change...they will try every means to pls the customer....now in ZH it's the customer's market...customer have a choice who to bring out...Even those gals who work in the cabana at LHL r hungry for money too...So if u're willing to spend some time in their cabana..drinking & chatting with them & if they feels comfortable with u...they might follow u back to hotel for a nite of fun....Not forgetting abt 酒吧街...it's pack everynite with gals from all walk of life...if u r brave enough...just make friend with them & maybe u'll get lucky...So who say Zhuhai is dead....

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 06-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Usually have very little time in ZH.

So sauna is fast, straightforward and uncomplicated. Also, standard of service is maintained at a level that you can expect from the establishment and got someone to handle your complain if something happen (not that I have ever complain before).

FL or meimei at KTV... not only waste time, but also risk they fly kite on you or lousy/hurried service.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Zhuhai is not only abt suana...there is lots of KTV in ZH that has lots of chiobu gals to offer...Anyway just got a sms from my friend in ZH (阿杰) that business in KTV is slow & many gals in the KTV r hungry for business...So if they r hungry their attitude will change...they will try every means to pls the customer....now in ZH it's the customer's market...customer have a choice who to bring out...Even those gals who work in the cabana at LHL r hungry for money too...So if u're willing to spend some time in their cabana..drinking & chatting with them & if they feels comfortable with u...they might follow u back to hotel for a nite of fun....Not forgetting abt 酒吧街...it's pack everynite with gals from all walk of life...if u r brave enough...just make friend with them & maybe u'll get lucky...So who say Zhuhai is dead....

Cheers,
TinTin
Great, bro TT, can pass me contact for ZH, might heading there next sunday...
Old 06-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

So sauna is fast, straightforward and uncomplicated. Also, standard of service is maintained at a level that you can expect from the establishment and got someone to handle your complain if something happen (not that I have ever complain before).

FL or meimei at KTV... not only waste time, but also risk they fly kite on you or lousy/hurried service.
Same here, I was pressed for time so I wanted to get in and out (literally). But Zhuhai being China, I'm sure there's action as long you keep your eyes opening. Failing which you can cross the border to Macau and get whatever you want there (for double or triple the price though). Have fun!

Off-topic: I tried my luck in Shenzhen as well and got some action there. Cheap as well. RMB150 for a short time. Just go to the area around Shangri-La and you'll be approached by OKTs.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just returned from zhuhai. suanas are all dead for the moment. cab driver said some still operate quietly but only for regulars. other than that, nice weather.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Great, bro TT, can pass me contact for ZH, might heading there next sunday...
U have PM....

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wetdream2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

ZH is not the same as 1 year back where u got FLs along the LHL and whole st of cheap Sauna. Even the Ktvs got fewer gals then before.

Drinks stall at LHL bussiness is very very the bad. Causing a lot of better looking drink gals turning to work at Ktvs as WLs or DJs. Now the standard of gals there is consider bad to me.

Less gals working at drink stall. Alot have closed down. No more sights of FL pulling customers on the st of LHL.. it's a thing of the past. very little FL prowling the LHL now.

So if u want the same type of fun or choose like 1 year back, u can forget it and head to CP/CA instead to enjoy the Ktvs and Sauna.

But if going to pubs, i'm not too sure. I seldom went there.

As for LHL, well.. go if u got ample time to sian the half past 6 standard kind of gals in look loh..
Old 06-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agreed! The last few time I went to ZH, got a bit bored bcos i went there 2 days earlier than my friends. Went to LHL, drank like 10-12 bottles of beers at one of the bar(mostly drank by the girls), bought the girls makan (fried stuff like sotong, mutton..etc). One of the girl like me so much and initiated to go back with me to the hotel but rejected (give her excuse that I am very tired) coz I was not very horny that night and she is not up to my standard. Kept my bullets for those KTVs girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

can try mai hao sauna which is located abt 20 minutes away from lhl by cab ..
during the yanda period .. this sauna was operating normal ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah fatt
Great, bro TT, can pass me contact for ZH, might heading there next sunday..
fatt kor ... u go zh for what
Old 06-01-2010, 08:42 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mai Hao Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
can try mai hao sauna which is located abt 20 minutes away from lhl by cab ..
during the yanda period .. this sauna was operating normal ...
Go to Mai Hao Sauna and set your dick on fire. Hahahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1