The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dunno what u talking about... refer back to all your statements... if u still confuse then forget it.
Agreed bro!
Old 24-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaboy View Post
hahaha...
just forget wad i write earlier..
basically to take out overnight u have to pay 500k-550k... not 850k.
Thanks for the update bro! Since I'm going to be there soon , care to tell me which Mummy that quoted you 500/5550K coz I love Travel girls and only thing stopping me from taking them LT was the 850K price! Yahoo now can book @ 500K!
Old 25-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Greetings and salutations

Hello fellow SBF - Jakarta cheongsters

Thanks for your valuable inputs hope to learn more about "my" country. sorry lah to say too vast a country so I have to refer to you regulars for more underground "stuff" and have been extremly pleased with all yr FRs
thanks and cheong on I say
Old 27-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
isab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, want to try Marlioboro and Emporium spas. Any recommandations?
thanks!
Old 28-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
justaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Thanks for the update bro! Since I'm going to be there soon , care to tell me which Mummy that quoted you 500/5550K coz I love Travel girls and only thing stopping me from taking them LT was the 850K price! Yahoo now can book @ 500K!

the gal dat i was with told me that to book out for a night is 500k+-, not the mama .. i think it is right 500k, unless u call e gal to sit with u in the lounge for a while, then u might be charged 850k maybe (285k+ for accompanying u in the lounge and another 500k to book out, this is only my guess).

i remember the price coz e gal dat was with me, keep on asking me to book her out. but at last i didnt not book her out, instead just finish the deal there in the hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
I love Travel girls
i have to agree with u bro .. travel is just like a fish market , they have all type of gal hahaha... if u could make it there around 4pm would be best.. coz most of the gal is still "fresh" can really choose e best out of e best in travel.. hehehe

Future:
Spanish, German, American, Jap!
Old 28-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Jakarta brudders...I'm making my first trip to Jakarta next monday and staying at Grand Kemang Hotel (Add: Jl. Kemang Raya 2H Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta 12730 INDONESIA).

Can anyone pls tell me if there are any 'happening' places ard my Hotel? Are Maliboro/Alexis/Classic far from me?

Thanks for sharing in advance
Old 28-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post

Can anyone pls tell me if there are any 'happening' places ard my Hotel? Are Maliboro/Alexis/Classic far from me?
Kemang is nowhere near... Take a blue bird.
Old 28-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Kemang is nowhere near... Take a blue bird.
here's a more detailed map:

Old 28-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
inexforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look like very near but jakarta trafic jamp is crazy
Old 29-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
here's a more detailed map:
No need to show me the map... I'm not the person going, anyway I know where they are.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaboy View Post
the gal dat i was with told me that to book out for a night is 500k+-, not the mama .. i think it is right 500k, unless u call e gal to sit with u in the lounge for a while, then u might be charged 850k maybe (285k+ for accompanying u in the lounge and another 500k to book out, this is only my guess).

i remember the price coz e gal dat was with me, keep on asking me to book her out. but at last i didnt not book her out, instead just finish the deal there in the hotel.
So that means you did not book the girl @ 500K and that the 850K which I saw with my own eyes paid to the mummy and confirmed correct by a local cheongster in Jakarta still is th same! Aiyah and I thought can book for 500K! I'm disappointed!
Old 29-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bro,
Just got back from a wonderful session of sex search last night, after the long muslim holiday, many of the girls brought back friends from the villages so the new stock was great. I had three girls before the were brought to the work places. The spa, saunas and high class brothels are in full swings.

My humble two cents.
Old 29-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Highly recommend Hotel Malioboro
Old 30-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jakarta Info

I am travelling next Monday to Jarkata and will be staying at Shangri-la.

I heard that there is a bar in the basement which called BAT where you can find a lot of WG to take out to the room.

Can anyone advise me the price structure for ST and overnight?

Thank you.
Old 30-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppmaster50 View Post

Can anyone advise me the price structure for ST and overnight?
1 miliion.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread