The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
aiyo Bro Norice, Lease aredi so poor thing sleeping alone liao you still swan him pcc alone
Pai seh did not join u guys. Hope u guys enjoyed the puyings there.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyworks View Post
I juz reached BKK. Can call me @ 0867890737. Will be here till Wed. I'm gg to EKKAMAI soon. Cheers all....
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U buying drinks?

He's buying drinks at ur fav place Soi Holland!
Old 02-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
He's buying drinks at ur fav place Soi Holland!
Wow, that is the best place to get SYT for LT cheap cheap
Old 02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bodyworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
If you buying drinks, you can call me also. Will be here till wed...but I only free on Tues...
Hahaha... dun like dat leh... stress man...
Old 02-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Two-voiced magic

Beautiful transgender Nuntita 'Bell' Khampiranon fooled the judges and delighted the audience by beginning her song with a woman’s voice and ending it with a man’s.

By now, probably more than a million people have the seen the episode of Thailand’s Got Talent where beautiful transgender Nuntita 'Bell' Khampiranon fooled the judges and delighted the audience by beginning her song with a woman’s voice and ending it with a man’

Old 03-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Two-voiced magic

Beautiful transgender Nuntita 'Bell' Khampiranon fooled the judges and delighted the audience by beginning her song with a woman’s voice and ending it with a man’s.

By now, probably more than a million people have the seen the episode of Thailand’s Got Talent where beautiful transgender Nuntita 'Bell' Khampiranon fooled the judges and delighted the audience by beginning her song with a woman’s voice and ending it with a man’
Bro BlueDragon, thanks for sharing the clip! Nuntita's got a good voice, both as a woman and a man :O)
Old 03-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Soopafly,

She's Bluedragon's secret Mianoi!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
oic...so he lives near huey kwang...I knew the place...often stay there when I was frequenting BKK...anyway he knew i was kidding...we cheong togther in hcm...will cheong with him when I go back to BKK after more than 4 yrs absent...
Hahaha just joking with you...the exact place..Bro Blue have told you....! Welcome back to BKK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Don'y worry. Bro Hurricane88 knew BKK quite well. He used to bring me there many years ago until he hooked with hcm.
I know that Bro Hurricane is one of the shifu in HCM!

Quote:
Hey, I thought I saw him setup a table with 2 chairs next to the Elephant shrine at Huay Khwang junction.
You also saw him there with lots of puying asking him for .....eeer..dunno what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go to Soi Holland.... A lot of SYT...
Yes...always ask us to go to Holland one....bro we should meet again in BKK soon! Bro Dekuip was there....!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow! Luv tat song and a great preformance. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Bro Mike Mike,
U watching this clip now? Laz night u asked me if katoeys can change their voice and I said they cut their vocal chords? Well this is proof. 555+ so they almost 100% change a man into a woman so b careful!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wow! Luv tat song and a great preformance. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Bro Mike Mike,
U watching this clip now? Laz night u asked me if katoeys can change their voice and I said they cut their vocal chords? Well this is proof. 555+ so they almost 100% change a man into a woman so b careful!
Nbzzz..like that also can sia, watch the clip like 3 weeks ago and my colleague she still dun believe that's a men..hahaha..welcome to LOS
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Nbzzz..like that also can sia, watch the clip like 3 weeks ago and my colleague she still dun believe that's a men..hahaha..welcome to LOS
Watched 3 weeks ago then still ask me....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Watched 3 weeks ago then still ask me....
Alamak...youtube mah..anything also can lah..
Old 03-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Soopafly,

She's Bluedragon's secret Mianoi!
This guy always go around suan people.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Yes...always ask us to go to Holland one....bro we should meet again in BKK soon! Bro Dekuip was there....!

I met up with that lansi during his last trip. When I am in KL, he always take care of me, so when he came to BKK, I proposed to give him a surprise but he rejected me.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

Recently,The Pimp Bangkok had their first soft opening on 15/3 and follow by a cayote party on 23/3. You can view some of the pictures taken by sungsunclub.com.

Might drop by this coming trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1