The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's a legitimate concern.
You only have to do it once
(subsequently, if you wish to return,
just get the WL's wechat before leaving).

thanks for standing up to voice out .. up your points

You are most welcome. Up your points .. if can, up mine please

Old 13-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
On my first time visiting Joey at her 1st location
(not the current one),
I was also taken aback with the request to take selfie.
I tried my best to just take the a selfie showing just my outfit only,
without show my head.
thanks for standing up to voice out .. up your points

You are most welcome. Up your points .. if can, up mine please

Old 13-09-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Realized I only posted in Wawa's thread and not Joey's, here's the tarma FR

Booked a tarma session for Wawa and Joey today and it was heaven.

Looks: 9/10 for Wawa, young SYT with big eyes and even bigger tits. Now that I think about it, she looks a bit like a more oriental version of Gracie Hartie. 8/10 for Joey, mature, foxy, and demure. The way she carries herself adds a lot to her charm.

Massage: 8/10 for Wawa, 10/10 for Joey. Can feel the difference in experience, Joey uses a lot more force, and has some interesting techniques like climbing on your back and massaging with her knees and elbows.

Cat bath: 10/10 for both, feels like magic as they don't seem to run out of saliva. Wawa did a nice sucking, moving, and release action, it was a sensation I never felt before

BBBJ: 20/10 must try. Joey first went down and gave me a teasing BBBJ while Wawa was still catbathing me on top. She moved down to attack my balls and ass while Wawa worked on my 2IC. Joey then lifted my butt to attack even deeper, all this while Wawa was making my 2IC even sloppier.

FJ: 9/10 only had time to try Wawa. She climbed on top while Joey came up and fed me her C cups. Had to ask Wawa to slow down otherwise I would have surrendered after a few minutes. When it was time, I started pumping Wawa harder, Joey saw the opportunity and went down to lick my ass while I pumped deep into Wawa until I shot my load.

Aftercare: 10/10 for Joey. Even though I didn't manage to try FJ with her, she made up for it by cleaning up my 2IC in her mouth after removing the helmet. It was a good 5 minutes of BBBJ then she moved to the end of the bed to give me a head massage

Overall an amazing experience, you will feel things you have never felt before. Definitely RTM as I want to try out each of them individually next time. Hope Wawa will learn well from Joey and be shaped into the next gem
Don't miss out the tarma tag team. Power Queen combination 😍
Old 14-09-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster (A)

BoobsterUnited
Old 14-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Party Time with Tarma ... 4 Boobs to meet face to face today hehe ��

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday

Old 15-09-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post

Booked a tarma session for Wawa and Joey today

and it was heaven.

Looks: 9/10 for Wawa, young SYT with big eyes and even bigger tits. Now that I think about it, she looks a bit like a more oriental version of Gracie Hartie. 8/10 for Joey, mature, foxy, and demure. The way she carries herself adds a lot to her charm.

Massage: 8/10 for Wawa, 10/10 for Joey. Can feel the difference in experience, Joey uses a lot more force, and has some interesting techniques like climbing on your back and massaging with her knees and elbows.

Cat bath: 10/10 for both, feels like magic as they don't seem to run out of saliva. Wawa did a nice sucking, moving, and release action, it was a sensation I never felt before

BBBJ: 20/10 must try. Joey first went down and gave me a teasing BBBJ while Wawa was still catbathing me on top. She moved down to attack my balls and ass while Wawa worked on my 2IC. Joey then lifted my butt to attack even deeper, all this while Wawa was making my 2IC even sloppier.

FJ: 9/10 only had time to try Wawa. She climbed on top while Joey came up and fed me her C cups. Had to ask Wawa to slow down otherwise I would have surrendered after a few minutes. When it was time, I started pumping Wawa harder, Joey saw the opportunity and went down to lick my ass while I pumped deep into Wawa until I shot my load.

Aftercare: 10/10 for Joey. Even though I didn't manage to try FJ with her, she made up for it by cleaning up my 2IC in her mouth after removing the helmet. It was a good 5 minutes of BBBJ then she moved to the end of the bed to give me a head massage

Overall an amazing experience, you will feel things you have never felt before. Definitely RTM as I want to try out each of them individually next time. Hope Wawa will learn well from Joey and be shaped into the next gem
我从网上看到可以 和 wawa tarma 是吗😋
Old 15-09-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster (A)

Let's have a tarma party on Friday
Old 15-09-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Is Joey working today?
Old 15-09-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Is Joey working today?
I have my weekly session fixed for tonight 🤗 with Joey
Old 15-09-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Fr 1xx : joey fresh boobs with wet pussy forever draining my dick
Old 16-09-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Is Joey working today?
Joey should be back to work if not wrong. Just went to visit ww on thur evening and saw joey. Wearing a white low cut dress, headlight so dmmn tempting me to come back another 2 weeks later to up joey...
Old 16-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster (A)

True, Joey temptations back in attraction in shop
Old 16-09-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster (A)

Saturday Fornula One Day 2 .. pit stop with Joey to refill
Old 16-09-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hero888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2124 View Post
Visited Joey yesterday afternoon.
Location: Shop in central region (no walk-in). Work spaces were separated by curtain, was able to hear the loud moaning by the lady next door. Individual shower facility available.
Appearance: She had pretty foxy look, ample boobs, smooth skin.
Massage: She gave a short hard massage which was comparable to what you can get in a normal shop.
Service: She was very attentive to the customer, e.g. preparing mouth wash before shower, helping me to put on clothes and shoes, not using mobile phone during service. The most enjoyable thing was her licking skill. She spent much time and effort in licking almost every part of the body. It was the best tongue work I have experienced from a lady this year and I totally loved it.
Damage: $170
RTF: Yes

bro can share contact
Old 16-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time visit and it was great

Appearance: Look as in the Whatsapp profile picture.
Massage: Serviceable, do make use of this time to break ice.
Service: Great, accommodating and service oriented, very professional

Definitely worth a try, don't miss it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1