The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Prcsytlover, just when I thought that you had at last come to your senses and gave up always just coming after me - with that proper and well thought out post on the Shenzhen thread - now you’ re defending ….. a clone?

A clone amongst a dozen, whose sole purpose and reason for being is specifically to attack me? I wouldn’t really much mind if such attacks had at least made any sense – but they all do NOT! A eunuch can have children? Fathering a frog? How totally stupid?

But worse, they are all universally vile and all personal insults that I think even people in the lowest strata would NOT make - as it reflects upon their own up-bringing.

Clones, fine, but what does it tell you about the person behind these clones? When he bandies about mothers, fathers, sisters etc. – this guy don’t have a father, mother, sister etc. himself? And what’s the point?

And what’s the point of YOU defending a lo-life?

SEAJ
Who say eunuch cannot have children? Can be born before cut off. Or adopted children.

Incase u dun know, let me quote u a very famous man in China history who is son of eunuch.

His name is non other than Cao Cao 曹操.

Talking about personal insult thrown at ppl. U think u have not done that? Or done any less then those clones.

When u resort to calling me child rapist without evidence, u are already losing ur case.
Someone of ur status resort to name calling... Of course there are many others which u have thrown insult at, or name calling who are just too many to name. When u claim u are some one with status, why stoop so low to the same level as those that u claim them to be low life. So dun forget, now u are on the same level as them now.

When u call me or others name. Where u got the info from? PM? Or hearsay? Show me the prove. Then at least I can say u are been mis-lead... No... Never once I saw u proving any thing to defend ur call. Just more and more out of the world attack on those that dun conjur ur POV. Just amazing if u ask me.

Maybe it's time u look around the forum.

There's no lack of trouble maker out there. But non has been able to attract so much attack than u. To the point of some one or maybe many ppl even create clones to insult u.

Why are u getting so much attack? Just because u calling others stealth agents? U think u are the 1st calling foul?

Checkmate
Double checkmate.
Hahaha

I must be crazy tonight. Trying to talk sense with u. Haha
Old 13-04-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Maybe it's time u look around the forum.

There's no lack of trouble maker out there. But non has been able to attract so much attack than u. To the point of some one or maybe many ppl even create clones to insult u.

Why are u getting so much attack? Just because u calling others stealth agents? U think u are the 1st calling foul?

Checkmate
Double checkmate.
Hahaha

I must be crazy tonight. Trying to talk sense with u. Haha
Support you....it is time to stop his nonsense

Last edited by shibaxian; 13-04-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Old 13-04-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When u resort to calling me child rapist without evidence, u are already losing ur case.
.......Where u got the info from? PM? Or hearsay? Show me the prove. Then at least I can say u are been mis-lead... No... Never once I saw u proving any thing to defend ur call. ..
I must be crazy.
Good God!
Seriously?
You really want to revisit this?
OK.
Please read a C+P from my thread – and yeah, YOU are the goon and paedophilic rapist I wrote and provided full evidence about.

Quote:
WHY THE EVENTS IN CP THREAD WAS CLOSED. http://thesbf.shop/showthr...cp&pag e=1064
Their attack was relentless and came from all sides – the Taikors, their acolytes who sides with them pathetically thinking that there’s some kind of honor doing so, their various clones and of course their goons. But the more they attacked, the more adamant I became that the truth must prevail. Chief amongst these goons is one particular idiot who has the full backing of – and probably instructions from the taikors to go full blast in his attacks. So much so that I started researching him and found out - and have more than amply proven from HIS OWN postings and admissions - that he is not only a rapist, but also a paedophile. Worse, again from their own postings, the taikors and some members of the Club 211 apparently not only knew of the sick proclivities of this goon, they were actually complicit and been actual enablers of this monster. So naturally the whole thread needed to be closed as such crimes are favored by authorities to pursue and popular with citizens when successfully prosecuted. The very fact that the CP thread was closed should indicate that all I say is true.
For those of you who do not want to read through all the gory details, just reading from post 15980 on this link will confirm that I HAVE more than adequately provided the evidence that Prcsytlover is a sick paedophilic child rapist http://thesbf.shop/showthr...cp&pag e=1066

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-04-2015 at 01:58 AM.
Old 13-04-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Support you....it is time to stop his nonsense
Brilliant!
Truly Brilliant!
You're another one, who supplied him with children at your saunas in Huizhou?
SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ooluois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brilliant!
Truly Brilliant!
You're another one, who supplied him with children at your saunas in Huizhou?
SEAJ
good call Boss! Remember that time you had the 6-year old boy in Cambodia? You said it was the best screw of your life!...
Old 13-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
.. To the point of some one or maybe many ppl even create clones to insult u.
a
So.... how many clones have YOU created?
I see 2 new ones appearing conveniently to accompany your post?!
LOL
SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread makes me laugh every time I read...such intriguing facts only SBF can provide...haha...amazing salvo...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Guys,

Seriously i'm damn tired of this agents or stealth agents shit thing. This forum is suppose to share watering holes and experiences.

But it has become another shit English Class or Court room. Few parties never meet each other can accuse of being an agents. Come on, how a person write can be taken into wrong context. But sometimes, i'm also amused on how the post is.

Does any samsters complained been cheated or got carrot headed? So far i never seen or read in this forum. Maybe i overlook. Or maybe boss and mods already deleted the posts. If got cheated, then find the cheater photo and past in the forum. We create a special thread of identifying the cheaters. But must accompany with proof lah. Cannot simply accuse people. Then the rest of samsters will be aware. Simple.

Why don't let the nature of the supply and demand get hold of itself. Just like you go shopping in any foreign countries especially China, the prices and quality of goods are sometimes the prices are way inflated beyond understanding. There is always carrot head who will pay inflated prices.

I have said before and explain in my other post. To the newbies, please do some reading and research. Don't just ask some SMART questions about massage parlour especially clean joints or taxis.

Why do we need people to hold hands or bring you go party? Come on guys, how old are the samsters here? I believe is above legal age and since can take a flight for few hours. I'm sure we are adult and matured enough to chiong. Don't tell me go look look and see see, need mummy to guide meh? G-clubs is not scary. Is just like a club mix ago-go bars. That is all. The pricings is all upfront. Just ask upfront. If too expensive then don't chiong. For god sake, if wanna share the bills by getting fellow samsters go ahead. But please check the bills and get the cash upfront. Then there will be no issue. Because upfront you will know how much roughly to pay each person depending on the crowd. Unless you are rich enough to buy side Lady Drinks for the girls.

If everyone is smart enough, there will be no carrot head. Agents or so called stealth agents will not be able to cheat our hard earned money. Unless you willingly pay for the services.

Make sure, for the girls companionship, please take note on her pricing. Whether is model or pr or coyote. Then you will know the pricing. So girls money, pay separately. As for the drinks and tips divide equally. Simple.

Even the person club with you is a stealth agents, he or she also still need to pay his or her share equally. Just do the maths, if first time go to the pimp, i'm just saying, total costs is THB30, 000 inclusive of new membership of THB10, 000. Girls for 4 person is average THB5, 000 each plus additional tips and additional lady drinks. So total is THB7, 500 per person. So assuming the stealth agents increased the bills by 30%. Which will works into THB33, 000. He or she also still need to pay his or her share. So it works to THB8250 each person. So maybe he profited THB3,000 only. How much is THB3,000 in USD, SGD or MY? (Please take note that the figures are just assumption. It can be higher or lower depending on number of people and how you spend)

So how much only? This is my questions. Just take it as schooling fees lor.

Why do we need to accuse each other and purposely create a war room with name callings and accusations.

Want to go chiong, then must be street smartlah.

Just like me, go to central asia, be street smartlah. Don't simply walk around alone and wait for people to mug you. Don't walk in the dark. You want go clubbing in Central Asia, better get ready bodyguards and know some locals first. And my friends are amused that i'm daring to venture to unknown country. Just like in China, don't simply be horny and simply accept any offers of cheap bonking or from any unknown source or bonk in any unknown locations. You get robbed or being accuse or rape, is not our problems.

In conclusion just be street smart. Read and research.

And for god sake, the profit or 20% to 30% is how much only.

But i understand, from Boss point of view, he needs cashflow to maintain this huge server of database.

So whoever is the agents, advertise lah.

But whoever is not the appointed mods, quit the war and accusation. And whoever being accused at. Just ignore. If you reply, basically you are guilty or feeling the heat. If not guilty, then ignore it. This is just a forums. Cyberspace.

I really hope everyone understand. Is getting damn irritating. Peace and not war.
Old 13-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Gd say!!!!! Bro blurbatang...support u...
Old 13-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This thread makes me laugh every time I read...such intriguing facts only SBF can provide...haha...amazing salvo...
Well, what to do when u support such a dog around...

Oh well...

I'm indeed crazy trying to talk sense to an animal. Haha
Old 13-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro blurblatang..
well said....most sensible posts i have read in a while here..
Old 13-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 54
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Songkran Day to all bros / sistas .....6 Thai 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 for exchange .... all are welcome ... queue empty .... 100 % return .....cheers
Old 13-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajfather View Post
to all the nice people here - did you notice how my retarded son always demand that you must answer his questions and accusations? This is becos of the syphilis bacteria eating their way in his brain. He REALLY imagines himself to be Hitler...
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajmum View Post
Btw i have already started a police report against my son SEAJ. He truly is beyond control. Ejaculates each time he walks by a lamp post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJTHEBASTARD View Post
It's his prerogative. Who are you to ask such question? Are you International Thread 2nd Moderator? Or international thread police
Always love to stir shit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJfullofshit View Post
Oh what wise words. We all adore and worship you oh mighty SEAJ!!!
You guys are epic.

And I thought the Origies sub-forum was entertaining.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...you call yourself a dog...

I supported you too reason why I said so...haha...intriguing to learn daily...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-04-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm indeed crazy trying to talk sense to an animal. Haha
Unfortunately FACTS speak for itself.
Like I said, you and your kind's previous tactics no longer work.
Thank God.
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1