The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
nitrobrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What are your favourite local leaks?

First person to PM me link to rainechong 2020 set will get an unreleased NUS girl set taken in 2019
Old 25-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows who she is?

https://kissjav.com/105880/singapore...her-nerdy-sex/
Old 25-05-2021, 06:49 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post
non local . some girl from usa .

Target 14500 point
Old 25-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=burntdieyou99;20654474]non local . some girl from usa .[/QUO
A lot of such gals thought wow angmo great catch - their worship make them stupid n after being fucked by AMDK - in the end life really got fucked big time 😂
Old 25-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
non local . some girl from usa .
I see, sorry for the misleading title from the link. Just curious, do you know who she is?
Old 26-05-2021, 11:33 AM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post
I see, sorry for the misleading title from the link. Just curious, do you know who she is?
i dun know sadly but her video can be found anywhere . if i happen to know the name will inform you

Target 14500 point
Old 27-05-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rockmanx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Little Mina.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LovelyCouple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re-up sparkleysparkle pls
Old 05-06-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
darkless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
shout out to these lovely beauties

natachng, good dua neh bu girl next door vibes

anzoula, one sexy ass chick. good on her for making her guy feel good with the titjob, even she cant hold them both together . too bad she doesnt like to show cum in her mouth. poor phone always kenna hit

rc.csh, one bombshell of a role player, many kudos to her for spicing up her and her bf's sex life. hardly see any sloppy bjs also, overall sibei solid

3st.herrr, still has a sweet smile and a nice vid. never get tired of seeing her

indiesins/natesins/aloebambi, matured nicely after her old vids got leaked. her twitter is a shitpost dump, but she posts photos sometimes

the pool of local leaks desperately need creampie vids, a few vids of the guy cumming inside with full body and face shots will be a good change of pace. if bros hv please share also, gamsia gamsia

hv a solid week bros, may ur luck be great always. buy 4d tio 4d, buy toto tio toto haha
Any chance you could share Natachng's video? Appeared on xhamster today but disappeared soon after.

Rapidgator link on asianscandals is Premium only
Old 05-06-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoneyBucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Thanks for the ups bros!
I cannot find the user accounts Bunyjans though.
If you've upped me with that account and I have yet to reply, do PM me with the time and date you upped me..
Thanks..
There is a new series of nudes and videos from another influencer who recently went on multiple staycations....
Don't up me for it as I have no access yet.
I've just had a preview.

Hint:
BF drives a BMW, she's from NTU....

Again, be patient as the guy who has it doesn't want trouble with the law.
I DO NOT have access as yet...
Bro can PM me as well? New to here so not very familiar, but would love to know about this.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meepmop2468 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im new here, are there any up for shares?
Old 06-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkless View Post
Any chance you could share Natachng's video? Appeared on xhamster today but disappeared soon after.

Rapidgator link on asianscandals is Premium only
i think only collectors can share it
Old 06-06-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animaniacs View Post
She's a chinese studying at Aussie, can't recall her name, but her vids are available in major sites
She is really cute. Any site still have more?
Old 06-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 11
Ezpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud ofEzpz93 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
shout out to these lovely beauties

natachng, good dua neh bu girl next door vibes

anzoula, one sexy ass chick. good on her for making her guy feel good with the titjob, even she cant hold them both together . too bad she doesnt like to show cum in her mouth. poor phone always kenna hit

rc.csh, one bombshell of a role player, many kudos to her for spicing up her and her bf's sex life. hardly see any sloppy bjs also, overall sibei solid

3st.herrr, still has a sweet smile and a nice vid. never get tired of seeing her

indiesins/natesins/aloebambi, matured nicely after her old vids got leaked. her twitter is a shitpost dump, but she posts photos sometimes

the pool of local leaks desperately need creampie vids, a few vids of the guy cumming inside with full body and face shots will be a good change of pace. if bros hv please share also, gamsia gamsia

hv a solid week bros, may ur luck be great always. buy 4d tio 4d, buy toto tio toto haha
Can any kind bros reshare these?
Old 06-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
hotpanda is one of the Best!hotpanda is one of the Best!hotpanda is one of the Best!

can anyone share anzoula or mier yap bj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1