The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
LittleBoy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Talking about sun plaza. Once i booked director seats at the cinema and my girl was wearing those silky baby doll dress and i am in my berms. We already have the intentions of making out in the cinema beforehand when we book the tickets so she went pantyless all the way from home to there. We got the seats closet to the wall and lucky its quite a distance from the main screen all the way up. We bought our popcorn and drinks, quickly went in and start the action. Lucky that day less than 10 couples and i cant remember the name of the show too. Once seated comfortably, i start to roam my hand under her dress and touch her cilt and finger her pussy. Frenching while keeping a lookout on the people coming in. She unzipped my berms and already playing with my lil bro openly. After 5 mins, shes so horny she immediately stand up and position herself directly above my cock, her back facing me and force in all the way. Its such a joy seeing her riding me and containing her moans while people start to walk in towards the start of the movie wo I exposed her boobs for all to see but phew the lights are starting to go off . we continue riding like this for 15 mins and shes tired so we switch to spooning position while i continue to talk dirty to her and touch her cilt. Still, i am unable to come even after pumping for another 15 mins so she took my lil bro in her mouth and hj me at the same time for cim . Shiok Sia. All throughout the movie i was busy concentrating on fingering and touching and she has to prevent herself from moaning. The show lasted 90 mins plus and lights on so we had to go off. Then suddenly from the other side of the cinema, a young malay fellow appeared and walked down the stairs before us. Hmmm i wonder if he has seen the whole episode and even filmed it down wo. Those were the days la but since then my fling has left me for a holy man now . So no more outdoor sex and i am on my lookout for another exhibitionist to perform for the mass public.
Old 22-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Public Area

Overseas

China
1. Nanjing - TangShan hotspring
2. Onboard train in ChuanZang railway journey
3. Beijing YongHe Palace
4. The errie museum in Shanghai DongFang Pearl Tower

Thailand
5. Koh Samui - Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach
6. Koh Phangan - Haad Rin Beach
7. Koh PhiPhi

U.S.A.
8. Minnesota state - Leech Lake, Gull Lake
9. Florida state - Disneyland

Local

Singapore
10. Chek Jawa
11. Pulau Ubin quarry
12. Kusu Island
13. St. John's Island
14. Sentosa Imbiah spooky dragon walk
15. The small island 20m opposite Tanjong Beach

These are the places I can remember... Thrilling and fun experiences.
Old 22-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!
Re: Public Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Overseas

China
1. Nanjing - TangShan hotspring
2. Onboard train in ChuanZang railway journey
3. Beijing YongHe Palace
4. The errie museum in Shanghai DongFang Pearl Tower

Thailand
5. Koh Samui - Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach
6. Koh Phangan - Haad Rin Beach
7. Koh PhiPhi

U.S.A.
8. Minnesota state - Leech Lake, Gull Lake
9. Florida state - Disneyland

Local

Singapore
10. Chek Jawa
11. Pulau Ubin quarry
12. Kusu Island
13. St. John's Island

These are the places I can remember... Thrilling and fun experiences.
Zhun boh ?? U are really an outdoor sex enthusiast man ...
Old 22-01-2008, 05:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
would not suggest golden village.. their attendants regularly go up and down the side aisle.. very annoying when busy playing with the lady's pussy lol.

i must try the director's seats at the cinema in Suntec (I think Eng Wah).. for couples with a 'partition' so person beside you cannot see (unlike the couple seats at Cathay), and best of all it's right at the back where you can see anyone climbing up the steps so nobody to disturb/stare/shine torchlight at you!

but sometimes hor... if movie damn good.. hard to concentrate on the act lolol
Director Seats at Suntec? Sounds good.. Shall try to see if I can progress anything from there
Old 22-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Uno Deuce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well.. Did it in a public toilet before. Remember Leisure Park has a cinema back then? yeah.. female toilet some more. Not many ppl arnd so no worries. Besides that, in the car (thats normal i guess) and staircases....
Old 22-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Singapore
10. Chek Jawa
11. Pulau Ubin quarry
12. Kusu Island
13. St. John's Island
your 1st post and u seems to have a preference to fark on around island of Singapore....btw where do u fark at Kusu??? The temple?? or the on the hill??
Old 22-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
Director Seats at Suntec? Sounds good.. Shall try to see if I can progress anything from there
actually i think director seats are not safe..last time me n my ex will bought normal tix to the cinema..when we see no one at director seats..we will move up there to sit but in the end always got pple come in and chase us away
Old 23-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
darkniteau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...this is right up my alley. No.1 fantasy has always been this. Addicted.
So here's my contribution

1) Fingering my fling in cinema (Transformers was the movie). Man, was she WET...
2) Licked gal's pussy and then her blowing me and cum in her mouth. Great World City side alley/some emergency door, half-blocked from view from the main walkway/road. Fucking scary and all the more exciting.
3) BJ on the airplane. Night flight and lights dimmed. KNN shiok. Didn't try to join the 'Mile-High Club' though, flight was too short.
4) Fucked my ex after couples massage. Masseurs left the room and we were just wearing undies. Was actually putting on our clothes but I spotted the chance and went for it. Was over quickly as I can't stand the thrill. Came in her.
5) BJ by gal in Novena Point toilet. Licked her pussy too. Too stuff and a little stinky though.
6) Oral sex both ways in my office conference room. Was late on saturday night.
7) Ex-colleague when I was in China. Pretty gal. BJ after foot massage. Was in big (shared) room with doors closed, after masseurs left as well. She swallowed and need tea to wash it down.
8) Same colleague, in KTV. BJ and CIM + fingered her. Had to keep an eye out for passer-bys outside (glass windows) and the staff coming in!

Having a freaking hard-on just typing this. Hope my adventure doesn't end.
Cable car would be next.
Old 23-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct View Post
actually i think director seats are not safe..last time me n my ex will bought normal tix to the cinema..when we see no one at director seats..we will move up there to sit but in the end always got pple come in and chase us away

Bro Deztruct, dun think it's possible to 'gate crash' the director seats. Still, not every show screens in Eng Wah theatres have director seats so check with the ticket counter staff or check online.

The price of the tickets are a bit on the high side though: Mon-Thur ($25 a pair) Fri-Sun & Public Holidays ($30 a pair).

But the director seats are pretty good though, and if she's petite, you could 'spoon' ur way or 'doggy' her against the coffee table thru' the movie.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Last edited by Glen2712; 23-01-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 23-01-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Bro Deztruct, dun think it's possible to 'gate crash' the director seats. Still, not every show screens in Eng Wah theatres have director seats so check with the ticket counter staff or check online.

The price of the tickets are a bit on the high side though: Mon-Thur ($25 a pair) Fri-Sun & Public Holidays ($30 a pair).

But the director seats are pretty good though, and if she's petite, you could 'spoon' ur way or 'doggy' her against the coffee table thru' the movie.
These seats are premium seats so if the ticketing staff indicate no directors seats sold but got someone seating there the attendants might come up to check. Best is to buy the tickets legitimately.

The coffee table brings back memories lol But must wait till movie starts cos each seat has those annoying lights on the sides which go off when movie starts.

I AM curious about the RA cinema chain though (can't remember the name) - the cinema that shows mostly R(A) movies from Thailand/Philippines etc? I wonder if got action in there, after all the movie is bound to be interesting too lol.
Old 23-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkniteau View Post
Wow...this is right up my alley. No.1 fantasy has always been this. Addicted.
So here's my contribution

2) Licked gal's pussy and then her blowing me and cum in her mouth. Great World City side alley/some emergency door, half-blocked from view from the main walkway/road. Fucking scary and all the more exciting.
4) Fucked my ex after couples massage. Masseurs left the room and we were just wearing undies. Was actually putting on our clothes but I spotted the chance and went for it. Was over quickly as I can't stand the thrill. Came in her.
Not sure abt u guys but downside of fucking outside - especially for oral - can be quite smelly (both for the guy and girl!) if after a long day!! lol

And always got complain if i cum inside her outside, she said it dribbles out so can be quite uncomfortable.. Maybe must prepare next time, bring CD or tissue lol.

Couples massage - Banyan Tree Phuket - their massage 'huts' are made for couples in mind, and can tell masseuse you'd like some time alone in the room with your partner. Quite private too.

Shopping centre corridors - beware of cameras lol and can get quite stuffy. I once did it in shaw centre but was sweating that when we came out, got stares from pple haha.
Old 23-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
Zhun boh ?? U are really an outdoor sex enthusiast man ...
Outdoor is really fun, kinky and exciting. At the same time, we were watching out for somebody peeping.

Basically, I enjoy quiet moment and peaceful environment. Anything can happen.
Old 23-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Not sure abt u guys but downside of fucking outside - especially for oral - can be quite smelly (both for the guy and girl!) if after a long day!! lol
In such situation, it's always 1 sided, she BJ me instead of me going down on her, ha ha.
Old 23-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
ss235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure if this is considered public, but it's definitely very daring

Was at my ex's place watching tv in the living room with her family, she had a huge sofa facing the TV. Hence both of us were lying on it with a blanket convering us as it was cold.

Her parents were in the other sofa watcing TV, i got horny and pull down her undies under the blanket ( she was wearing mini skirt ) , entered her in spoon position, had to make gentle rocking motions as cannot be too vigourous! haha

It was priceless seeing her face as she try to control her expressions when she came as her parents were just beside! came inside her then, had to wait for her parents to go to the kitchen before rushing to clean up!
Old 23-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a thread on daring deeds.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1