The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Westlife02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

Hi there, anyone happen to have G8 WeChat number? If yes, can pm me the number? I forgotten to get from her cos I got sign in as a new user. Thanks and appreciated.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Haha I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one la.
When she is on gfe mode really totally different haha
Oh well enjoyed her company for awhile, sad to see her go
And troublesome to find someone as good in bed as her. Sigh.
you will find someone else lah....cannot find retire loh ...
Old 07-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
you will find someone else lah....cannot find retire loh ...
555... kun meun gan ...
stil looking for ex g16 Tikk replacement .. nan laew.. mai chai orr ..
Old 08-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

So many houses I want to go all closed so end up at 1838. Don't feel like taking 38 n remembered seeing g7 petite type like g38 but more power. Those who like small size girl can try.

Boobs department a bit disappointing. ..it's a B but a bit droopy and nipple are inverted. They do come out when u lick them. Very soft boobs.

Body wise she's curvier than 38. Not the smoothest skin.

Shower wise a bit amateurish. ..can be good or bad depends on how u look at it.

She's very friendly and comes across as genuine so u don't feel like another of her customers.

I find her quite pretty ...High nose and sharp chin , like those korean idols. I suspect her nose is fake as she avoided answering my query about her nose. However they don't look fake.

She's quite easy going and not mechanical..started off frenching n very good gfe. And while she on top she use her pussy to buah my cock head....accidentally can push in raw. Then the usual cat bath n BJ. Would have been nice if bbbj.

FJ quite good feel like fucking your gf with lots of frenching. GOT , side winder, missionary and ended doggie with the whole bed shaking.

One of the more satisfactory bonk of late.

69 look not bad...like the tua liap mediacorpse actress hong Ling. Anyone tried ?
Old 08-06-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
So many houses I want to go all closed so end up at 1838. Don't feel like taking 38 n remembered seeing g7 petite type like g38 but more power. Those who like small size girl can try.

Boobs department a bit disappointing. ..it's a B but a bit droopy and nipple are inverted. They do come out when u lick them. Very soft boobs.

Body wise she's curvier than 38. Not the smoothest skin.

Shower wise a bit amateurish. ..can be good or bad depends on how u look at it.

She's very friendly and comes across as genuine so u don't feel like another of her customers.

I find her quite pretty ...High nose and sharp chin , like those korean idols. I suspect her nose is fake as she avoided answering my query about her nose. However they don't look fake.

She's quite easy going and not mechanical..started off frenching n very good gfe. And while she on top she use her pussy to buah my cock head....accidentally can push in raw. Then the usual cat bath n BJ. Would have been nice if bbbj.

FJ quite good feel like fucking your gf with lots of frenching. GOT , side winder, missionary and ended doggie with the whole bed shaking.

One of the more satisfactory bonk of late.

69 look not bad...like the tua liap mediacorpse actress hong Ling. Anyone tried ?
69 looks like Hong Ling? I think the previous G12 looks more like Hong Ling to me.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:

G69 is not bad. Gives semi bbj will lick shaft and balls but once go to dickhead will cd on alr. Bodywise nothing to complain about. She is petite as well and her fj is good. Somehow with cd still can feel her pussy quite warm, interesting
Can carry her and bonk. She will hug you like kola bear 5555
Old 08-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
G69 is not bad. Gives semi bbj will lick shaft and balls but once go to dickhead will cd on alr. Bodywise nothing to complain about. She is petite as well and her fj is good. Somehow with cd still can feel her pussy quite warm, interesting
Can carry her and bonk. She will hug you like kola bear 5555
how about her boobs ? what size ? real or fake
Old 08-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hmm. I didn't notice. To me boobs are boobs regardless real or fake haha I love them all 😂 Her body stats quite similar to g1. She is my back up if g1 is not available.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm. I didn't notice. To me boobs are boobs regardless real or fake haha I love them all 😂 Her body stats quite similar to g1. She is my back up if g1 is not available.
you didn't notice the boobs ???? must be very small then.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

G7 damn good. French like gf. Deep throat bbbj. Steamy hot sex.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Kena mass-zapped by some losers saying that this is a fake FR. lol. To those 3 losers, or possibly clones, you can zap all you want but I only write what I experienced and you can't change the fact that WL's service is selective.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:15 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
G69 enhanced b+ cup Boobs. Boobs felt soft. Plastic surgeon did a good job. She French me like no tomorrow and gave me bbbj

Good acting skills.
Hot toned s shaped figure. Can even see her abs on her tiny waist
She looks like hong ling. pretty from far. On closer look not that pretty.
Fair slim smooth skin.
Shaved beautiful pussy
Horny wild babe.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:17 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

G7 also French me like her bf. Deep throat bbbj.
High gfe. Tight hairy pussy.
Cute fair syt. B+ cup natural droopy boobs
Curvy fair smooth body.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G69 enhanced b+ cup Boobs. Boobs felt soft. Plastic surgeon did a good job. She French me like no tomorrow and gave me bbbj

Good acting skills.
Hot toned s shaped figure. Can even see her abs on her tiny waist
She looks like hong ling. pretty from far. On closer look not that pretty.
Fair slim smooth skin.
Shaved beautiful pussy
Horny wild babe.
Decide to try her cos her back looks damn good the other time i saw her.

I find her BBBJ quite good .....and i think i was fantasizing about hong ling....after she BBBJ for 5 min, she took my dick out of her mouth holding my cock and looking at me....and i ejaculated...........onto her face and mouth.

can this be considered COF ?
Old 12-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
njason is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: FR On L18H38

Haha... did you tips her at the end of the session for the facial treatment ?
Anyway G38 looks slim and seductive, wanna try her out this week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1