The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GaoBuEhKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Love this story!!!
Ann really sucked the 3 guys dry
Old 13-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow wow wow.. I was also a virgin when I was in NS!! Why wasn't I one of the 3 lucky guys????
Old 13-02-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deeelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice
Old 13-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Had some time in the morning, but i didn't bring my thumbdrive home from office, so couldn't continue writing the Kimchi story.

I did have an inspiration to write another story about another character. Was wondering what are some of the themes or storylines that you guys would like to read. Not sure what is within limits and what is off.

Perhaps lost of innocence, rape, blackmail? Those are dime a dozen here and seem to be well-received. I will surely repeat those themes.

Not a fan of scat play, guro or mutilation, so probably won't do those.

While the next story will be fiction, i would like to keep it as real as possible, so no aliens or funky stuff. Drugs and aphrodisiacs are being considered and likely to be incorporated too.

Any ideas will be considered. But need to put disclaimer. This story will only be released when the Kimchi one is completed. So bros may have to wait quite long to see this new story.
Old 13-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Maybe double life....by day and by night.
Old 13-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 12
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Something with a bit of each plus must also be funny a bit... like pussluver story plus ilock.... and your current one....
Old 14-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
madmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Waiting for more kimchi update~
Old 14-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Yo bros, i having staycation with wife now. My little devils with her parents this weekend! I will update on Tuesday when i get back to office!
Old 15-02-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Awaits for updates.
^^
Old 15-02-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
EchoBelly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post

Maybe double life....by day and by night.
Lol probably
Old 15-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep cumming TS!!
Old 16-02-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
EchoBells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTaeWoo View Post
Keep cumming TS!!
Yes, cum more times
Old 16-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Incoming update!

===================================

Yivonne: Ann arh… Yesterday was supposed to be Hyun’s party, but you took all her boys… You’re a shitty host!

Hyun (laughing): It’s ok Yivonne! They really aren’t my type in the first place! You know my preferences anyway. I love sex, but only if it was part of a game, MY game… Like if Eugene had a girlfriend, then I would be much more interested. Especially if the girlfriend was at the scene. But since they were all single, that disqualified all of them.

Kim hugged me tight and said playfully “Unnie! You’re not taking my boyfriend!” This caused everyone to laugh out loud again and Hyun promised not to steal me from her.

Ann: I doubt you guys have eaten yet, since yall were all sleeping when I came. Shall we go for lunch soon?

Me: Sure, once those 2 lovebirds are done and everyone has washed up.

We all split up and went to different bathrooms to wash up. Hyun took the master bedroom toilet in my unit, smacking Bryan’s ass while passing by the bed. When we were done, it was Bryan and Eileen’s turn. We watched TV while we waited for them. Ann sat at a couch and stared at me, trying to bore holes into my eyes. She bit her lips seductively as well. I caught her gaze a few times, and I looked away and cough nervously. It seems that she hasn’t had enough yet.

Bryan and Eileen were soon done, and we left together to Thomson road, to have chicken rice at Nam Kee Chicken Rice restaurant. We ordered a roast chicken and a white chicken, and we ate hungrily. As we ate, we discussed about what modules were being offered in the next semester, and how we should all go for the same classes together. Ann lamented that we need more guys in our group, yet at the same time, she conceded that usually for projects, the max is 6 students per group. She felt that the supply of dicks in our group couldn’t satisfy, that was the exact word she used, the demand for dicks. We laughed at her analogy as she even proceded to use a pencil and the receipt to draw a simple supply/demand curve to show the disproportion of dicks to pussies ratio. That’s what you get when you have a nerdy yet nympho girl I guess.

Once we were done, we went to Thomson plaza for a coffee at Starbucks, then went back to the condo an hour later. Back at the condo, Yivonne changed into her bikini, and wanted to go for a swim. Kim excitedly changed up. After some urging, Eileen and Hyun changed up too and the 4 of them went down together. Bryan initially declined, but Eileen would have none of that, and dragged him along. Ann said she wanted to take a nap, having not slept at all. I didn’t feel like swimming, and thought I would go play some Dota. Kim hugged and kissed me before she left with the other girls, her perky butt jiggling under her navy blue bikini bottom as she skipped to the door.

As soon as the door closed, I walked back to my rig at my room. I on my rig and had started to get comfortable in my chair, thinking about which hero to use today, when Ann suddenly appeared right beside me. She was bent down, and I could see into her top, and the smooth luscious skin of her boobs peeked at me from under her top.

Ann: You like what you see, Jun?

Me: I’ve seen it before, Ann, felt it even.

Ann: I know…

Me: What do you want, Ann?

Ann: I just want someone to hug me as I sleep. I’ve never had a real boyfriend before. I want to know how it feels like.

Me: I can’t, Ann. It’s one thing to be doing something physical with you, but it’s different to have the boyfriend-girlfriend feeling. You can’t do that without love. And you know I can’t love Kim and you at the same time.

Ann (a bit buey song liao): I know. All I want is for you to cuddle me while I sleep for a while, not a lecture about love.

Me: But…

Ann (angrily): Just a cuddle. That’s all. Is that very hard? I’m not asking for you to love me, I just want to know the feeling of being cuddled.

I hesitated for a while, looking at her. She had straightened up, and her eyes were a bit wet. That’s not normal.

She opened her mouth to speak, and her voice quivered a bit now. “You know? Since the first day of class, I had looked at you and hoped you noticed me. But you did not. You were looking at Kim instead. I was called out by Prof Kevin because I was not paying attention and looking at you. Why do you think I wanted so much to be in the same group as you? I had hoped for a chance. I though as long as I’m near you, I have a chance. It hurts me everytime I see how nice you are to Kim. I had to keep that bitterness inside of me each time. “

She sobbed, then continued. “I am interested in sex, yes. I like sex, yes. But the reason why I sleep with so many guys is because I want to forget you, but I can’t. I can’t bring myself to leave your side as well. Each time I fuck someone, I imagine them to be you. That’s why I fuck nonstop, because I keep visualizing in my mind that I’m fucking you, and it is such a good fantasy that I don’t want it to stop….”

Ann started crying now. She sat down on the bed, and continued to sob loudly. Her chest and back rose and fall which each sob. I was still seated on my chair. Stunned for words. I had totally not expected this.

After a minute or so of silence, I got up, and went to her with a box of tissues. I took a piece and offered it to her, but she did not take it. She did look up at me though, her face wet with tears dripping down her cheeks and collecting at her chin. She is beautiful. And I found myself staring at her longer than usual. I took the tissue and wiped her tears for her. Once her cheeks were dry, she suddenly hugged me tight.
Old 16-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ann your wife ah
Old 16-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Hmm, So Ann's your wife??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1