The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 17-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Wah then like that, I think don't bother already. Best to go overseas enjoy, Singapore the prices have increased too much for lousy service or below average looks.

For Thai LBs, easy to fly to BKK short trip and enjoy with your pick of girls haha. Assuming you can spare the time la.
What is the rates LBs charging in BKK?
Maybe some bros can share so us brothers won't get chopped like carrots when visiting BKK?
Old 17-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
What is the rates LBs charging in BKK?
Maybe some bros can share so us brothers won't get chopped like carrots when visiting BKK?
Eh depends how good you are lorh. Like you want to invest time in some dating websites before you headover to have fun or you just want to go to Agogo bars, find a nice one, barfine and bring hotel have fun.

Obviously the former will be cheaper or sometimes free. The latter, you can at least ensure you get the cream of the crop out the bars over there. But can be quite ex. Top bar girls sometimes demand 5000 baht which is 200sgd or so for a mere 2 hours. Just got to negotiate. Most I have seen for the top tier ones are 4000 for overnight, but my friends and I got advantage la, can speak Thai.

I would say general cost is 2000-3000baht for 2 hours, which works out to be 80 to 120 sgd. Accommodation, you just find a hotel that doesn't charge you for additional guests. Got plenty around.
Old 18-09-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Eh depends how good you are lorh. Like you want to invest time in some dating websites before you headover to have fun or you just want to go to Agogo bars, find a nice one, barfine and bring hotel have fun.

Obviously the former will be cheaper or sometimes free. The latter, you can at least ensure you get the cream of the crop out the bars over there. But can be quite ex. Top bar girls sometimes demand 5000 baht which is 200sgd or so for a mere 2 hours. Just got to negotiate. Most I have seen for the top tier ones are 4000 for overnight, but my friends and I got advantage la, can speak Thai.

I would say general cost is 2000-3000baht for 2 hours, which works out to be 80 to 120 sgd. Accommodation, you just find a hotel that doesn't charge you for additional guests. Got plenty around.
Thanks for the insights bro.
Seeing Thai LBs are charging $30 a pop at Rowell Road, I was expecting $50 to be the norm.
The "Top Tier" LBs must be damn solid that people willing to pay $200 for them in Thailand.
Old 18-09-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seeing Thai LBs are charging $30 a pop at Rowell Road, I was expecting $50 to be the norm.
The "Top Tier" LBs must be damn solid that people willing to pay $200 for them in Thailand.
Nana Plaza lvl 1 Obsession, Soi Cowboy Cockatoo bar, once you try, you'll never wanna come back to SG
Old 18-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The top tier ones, won't bother coming SG, because people will travel there for them, so why come out of their comfort zone lol. And like what the previous guy said, once you try them in Thai, most likely cant compare in SG already.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
andrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Or try Phuket! 3000 baht for the night, assuming its after 11pm +/-, which means you generally get a fresh girl and there happy ith the money espc after the bombings and low tourist numbers
Old 18-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1r View Post
Or try Phuket! 3000 baht for the night, assuming its after 11pm +/-, which means you generally get a fresh girl and there happy ith the money espc after the bombings and low tourist numbers
Oh I think I typed wrongly, yeah meant 2000-3000 baht for overnight if after 11pm.
Old 18-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
The top tier ones, won't bother coming SG, because people will travel there for them, so why come out of their comfort zone lol. And like what the previous guy said, once you try them in Thai, most likely cant compare in SG already.
it's not just the deed under the sheets that justify the price.. go on a date with a service oriented one.. the GFE is gao gao.. once i had a bad day at work.. went to a LB bar afterwards and LT a petite lb for dinner.. she caught we frowning while staring into space.. started rubbing my arms and told me "let me make you happy na, I will be sad if you sad too"..
Old 18-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
it's not just the deed under the sheets that justify the price.. go on a date with a service oriented one.. the GFE is gao gao.. once i had a bad day at work.. went to a LB bar afterwards and LT a petite lb for dinner.. she caught we frowning while staring into space.. started rubbing my arms and told me "let me make you happy na, I will be sad if you sad too"..
That's also true. Most LBs that come to Singapore have one purpose only and that is to make money. The gfe may not be there, instead rushed service as they want to arrange as many cust in a day as possible. Maybe I stereotype la, but that's how it has been for my experience in SG.

Those interested in going Thailand this year, I should be going in December, BKK for 2 days and 5 days in Pattaya. Got other agenda in Pattaya but BKK can be for fun.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...pdates/4428863

Saw her ad on Backpage... And was feeling pretty positive on her looks and decided to engage her services...

We met at a location at Balestier and found that she looked very close to the pictures. We started to talk. Her English was ok and she is chatty...

She can be soft, tender and abit naughty. We started with some frenching and proceeded to some hardcore action

I won't go into details but she definitively very versatile and passionate and has a very good GFE.

For more details maybe bros wanna PM me as I was too busy enjoying and cannot recall everything...
Old 19-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3o1984 View Post
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...pdates/4428863

Saw her ad on Backpage... And was feeling pretty positive on her looks and decided to engage her services...

We met at a location at Balestier and found that she looked very close to the pictures. We started to talk. Her English was ok and she is chatty...

She can be soft, tender and abit naughty. We started with some frenching and proceeded to some hardcore action

I won't go into details but she definitively very versatile and passionate and has a very good GFE.

For more details maybe bros wanna PM me as I was too busy enjoying and cannot recall everything...
Good to hear, thanks for the FR, guess can try these new ladyboys after all.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eqpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Monica last week:
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5777410199.html

She has started taking hormones and has nice a cups,
She has fantastic attitude, gets horny and hard easily and stays hard all the way and more.

Not for bros into boobs, not for bros into petite girls, but if you are looking for a good work out and appreciate a strong top, go for her.

For rates, please contact her directly.
Old 19-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

bro have you even been to bangkok before? I live here and I mostly get them for free but whenever I do p4p, I can get top superstar girls for 1500 baht for 2 hours and 2500/3000 baht for overnight.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
bro have you even been to bangkok before? I live here and I mostly get them for free but whenever I do p4p, I can get top superstar girls for 1500 baht for 2 hours and 2500/3000 baht for overnight.
Heh, want to get for free also can bro. Most I paid for overnight was 2500 baht. But I was just saying for those never really go before, not say get carrot chop or what but those are the standard rates I would say if go there first few times without knowing much.

I don't stay in Thailand, but I travel often enough in the last few years to know.
Old 19-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Notice quite a lot of these thai ladyboys on craigslist lately. Chatted with a few and all need to book hotel and invite over. Anyone tried? Its been 8mths since i did lbs so bros ur reviews are all invited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1