The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Pii etct88, so envy u as can go LOS almost every week..hihihi. Please bring that boy for BMT..cheong ahhh..not the nightlife but the hill..
Old 28-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wah ha ha ha.... Monday blues..... hee hee, not me, I going there this week lo....

cipek, how cum you knew about the reservist shit, socked coffee, weapons and explosive (wow, you don't even use the word bombs) you is the CAN.....
Uncle,

I was in the special forces !.

But boh pian, they do not pay enough so threw away my citizenship and went back to hometown and be independent, cooked khiew tiew on road side stall !.
Old 28-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U transfer 1000USD, I will book the hotel with wif and near shopping center n pub, include flight too. What a question to ask....
okok...wait i transfer USD 1.5k to you...you bring me go around and happy...kop kun krup mak mak...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Waiting for your juicy FR....
nothing special la...jusr work>>MP>>>drinking>>>>bonl/sleep>>>>work>>>and so on lolxxx

Quote:
His FR u will be surprised....
got something special?
or u mean the 3 singpore girls in hollywood?
last heard the 2 manage to go back hotel safely? or u waited for them outside and brought them to ur apt?
Old 28-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbong View Post
which hotel maybe with bathtub & wifi to stay is better with shopping centre and pub around? and which airline should i go for??
Kid, yours was too broad (aka dumb) question -even if it's your virgin trip, so you'll not get much help here. Before you get anymore flak here, here's a lifeline for you. Just as one sports commercial blurbed, just do it. Go discover, and you'll be wiser for the experience. Daresay when some of us 1st did Bkk, we didn't have the benefit of sbf or sex forum (internet was new). We relied on tips from friends (maybe kena misled too), and did the usual touristy haunts (rip offs included). Some even go back to days with lobangs on scraps of paper (no mobile then). But that's part of our learning curve. These days, you never have it so good... with many sex forums.

http://bangkoktonite.com/tips/first_..._bangkok.shtml
Old 28-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbong View Post
bro around guide me... i going bkk which hotel maybe with bathtub & wifi to stay is better with shopping centre and pub around? and which airline should i go for??
If you want people to guide you then you should at least also indicate which dates you will be in BKK...
Old 28-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
okok...wait i transfer USD 1.5k to you...you bring me go around and happy...kop kun krup mak mak...
Don't....TT any money to him as he only accept USD cash....if not, you won't see him anymore.

He will take your USD and start placing order for chun LBs..! hehehe!

Or go to Neamlo Tour near Noi Seafood, Huey Hwang Off Rachadapisek
Old 28-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kid, yours was too broad (aka dumb) question -even if it's your virgin trip, so you'll not get much help here. Before you get anymore flak here, here's a lifeline for you. Just as one sports commercial blurbed, just do it. Go discover, and you'll be wiser for the experience. Daresay when some of us 1st did Bkk, we didn't have the benefit of sbf or sex forum (internet was new). We relied on tips from friends (maybe kena misled too), and did the usual touristy haunts (rip offs included). Some even go back to days with lobangs on scraps of paper (no mobile then). But that's part of our learning curve. These days, you never have it so good... with many sex forums.

http://bangkoktonite.com/tips/first_..._bangkok.shtml
That's why you can still see his crumbed old yellowish A4 which he is still using until today.....modern day "note book"
Old 28-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem, sure happy happy for u. U will never forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
got something special?
I went back straight unlike u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post

Ya same for u. 2 chun LBs for u....
Old 28-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't....TT any money to him as he only accept USD cash....if not, you won't see him anymore.

oic...so he lives near huey kwang...I knew the place...often stay there when I was frequenting BKK...anyway he knew i was kidding...we cheong togther in hcm...will cheong with him when I go back to BKK after more than 4 yrs absent...but dun think I need any help to find the place...maybe just need address and name of place to go... been following this thread and read daily...

Old 28-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don'y worry. Bro Hurricane88 knew BKK quite well. He used to bring me there many years ago until he hooked with hcm.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 28-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hey, I thought I saw him setup a table with 2 chairs next to the Elephant shrine at Huay Khwang junction.
Old 28-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
been following this thread and read daily...
Go to Soi Holland.... A lot of SYT...
Old 28-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go to Soi Holland.... A lot of SYT...
nvr been there...anyway you will lead ma....

Old 28-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
nvr been there...anyway you will lead ma....
No problem, u tell the taxi driver, Soi Holland, while I meet u there. Remember once in Soi Holland, look at the right, there is a black building called Lam Tinh. Meet you there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1