The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bai Xue is back, but only for a short time..

Catch her if you can lol..
Remember last time massage
Now can full service, yum yum
Old 19-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This was what webmasters like Chewy and Tiger used to do several years back - consolidating positive reviews for the benefit of the "customers" (read: ML).
Agreed with this brother here. Do not have to deliberately consolidate reviews for people to read. The more you do it, the more suspicious it look and reflect badly. Everyone have eyes to read and definitely will browse through historical pages to prevent kena chop carrot.

Tried An An two weeks back. https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/
Sharing my personal experiences.

Girl is definitely pretty. bbbj/cim have but don't expect she will bbbj continuously for long. It is a mixture of hands/bbbj maybe to prevent her mouth from being tired.
Service is definitely there but don't expect any GFE. Too commercial and simply working just for earning money. Could fully understand why some bros mention that she is not their type. I feel the way she speak is also quite offending at times. If you message her trying to chat other than getting a booking, she will not response.
No frenching allowed.
If end early, will try to offer for head massage but the other hand is replying messages instead.
Cant find a reason to RTM even though born with a pretty face. Would go for better GFE such as Molly.
Bros can try just for her pretty face but lower your expectation instead
Old 19-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Can share her link/contact? Just in case go for wrong one. Tks.
Old 19-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Been a regular but i declined adding her wechat previously cause i often delete the app (got OC) so i probably lost her contact alr.

Can share bro? Ps for the trouble and thanks!!
Old 19-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:

Please refresh my memory, is she XM on TT site?
Old 19-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Been a regular but i declined adding her wechat previously cause i often delete the app (got OC) so i probably lost her contact alr.

Can share bro? Ps for the trouble and thanks!!
I think she is listed as 4183 in tt site
Old 19-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by izakus View Post
Very seldom post in SBF. But this is 2nd time go to OMM whom is deserved an FR.

Seldom ML with all around good score.
ML: OMM
Face/body: 9.5/10 (late 20 to early 30)
Massage: 9.5/10 (should take 90mins)
BBBJ/AR/Fake FJ: 10/10

Is still mind blowing experience.
Like eating chicken rice experience, the rice, the chicken and the chili are near perfection.

Of course look is subjective. Similar to some people prefer long grain rice, some prefer short grain chicken rice.
Is she still around? Can't find her post
Old 19-06-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would agree. She’s over rated and too commercial. Service is there but attitude when texting can be quite turnoff at times. I think she’s too tired and can’t put up the GFE show anymore. There are better ones to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Agreed with this brother here. Do not have to deliberately consolidate reviews for people to read. The more you do it, the more suspicious it look and reflect badly. Everyone have eyes to read and definitely will browse through historical pages to prevent kena chop carrot.

Tried An An two weeks back. https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/
Sharing my personal experiences.

Girl is definitely pretty. bbbj/cim have but don't expect she will bbbj continuously for long. It is a mixture of hands/bbbj maybe to prevent her mouth from being tired.
Service is definitely there but don't expect any GFE. Too commercial and simply working just for earning money. Could fully understand why some bros mention that she is not their type. I feel the way she speak is also quite offending at times. If you message her trying to chat other than getting a booking, she will not response.
No frenching allowed.
If end early, will try to offer for head massage but the other hand is replying messages instead.
Cant find a reason to RTM even though born with a pretty face. Would go for better GFE such as Molly.
Bros can try just for her pretty face but lower your expectation instead
Old 19-06-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Anybody visited the infamous Hotel in area G recently?
Wanna know how they check in
Old 19-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Simple FR on Mei Mei:
She's in a different separate league.

I'm not into SM so she won't get such requests from me.

But I can see her taking me into a different world of experiences because she's really good in massaging and of course her other skillset surpasses and surprises.

60 min doesn't do justice and 90 min will never be enough.
Totally agree with you. My heart was still painting after out from her unit. )
Old 19-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallestkid View Post
Is she still around? Can't find her post
Yes.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mei-mei-massage/
Old 19-06-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Anybody visited the infamous Hotel in area G recently?
Wanna know how they check in
1. u give your ic and they record your details and time of visit. this can be avoided if you know the girl and they agree to come down to lobby to pick you up, and,

2. u tap/scan safe entry. recept is not fully attentive to whether you tap or not, so if combine with #1 you can get in without leaving records (with the exception of your tracetogether app/bluetooth, just turn rmbr to turn it off)
Old 19-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Actually last time full service already. In fact last time, she was only a ML for maybe 2 to 3 weeks, then converted to FL.

I was a lucky recipient of her full service when she was still a ML. But when rates went up as a FL, I ceased my visits.

A very good natured girl, who aims to please.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KennyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Eva at Jalan Besar spa

Also tried once and never RTM
Eat customer time and give stupid excuse
I heard the stretch of shophouse massage center is target or anti-Vice now
Old 19-06-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KennyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Eva boobs is big but saggy like hell, age 30+ but boobs is like 50+. Plus very poor attitude everything also top up. Tried once nia, give up le
Yes this Eva @ Jalan Besar shophouse spa
Seems to have many bad publicity in SB
Wonders why bro still try their luck.

Eat time with stupid excuse (that makes people’s blood boil if you got Low self-control, like me.. haha)
, and still insist of full 1-hr payment
Must top up $ for every single thing not mentioned in prior negotiation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1