The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
i read your post, however i was on iphone, difficulty in replying.

however just to re-cap my occurence so that you may consider your action plan.

this particular scenerio where i was back from vietnam with her on tiger airways.

my wife then gf was called into ica office.

i guessed they saw my name on her ticket booking and they have done some checks on me ... at this point they did not talk to her and just ask her to sit at one corner.

next, her picture and thumbprints was taken , and Q & A time (i only highlight the critical pts):

ica : do you know your bf is married?
gf : Yes, i know, BUT he aready divorced.

ica : how long he divorced already?
gf : 2 years

ica : LUCKY, you know your bf , and your bf is DIVORCED , IF NOT, I SEND YOU BACK TO VIETNAM now

happy already they bring my gf out to the counter outside which i saw as i was standing at the gass door , the 'Act like one BIG F**K officer' interrogate her and one of the officer says ' there, her bf is there, outside waiting for her ...' finally chop her passport and open the glass door and let her comes out.

after this incident, her entrance was not a problem ...

i guessed its better to sort out your divorce before putting your name as reference and declaring you as her bf ! unless like bro said standby your seperation deed ... my personal feel is it ain"t going to work unless ur gf really can talk because you won't be inside the office with her.

she can still come but CANNOT indicate you as reference n your address as stay. like you said , use your mum as reference and you must prepare your mum for questioning and present at the airport to pick her up.

you can search for my 2 case study on similar case ... conclusion both gals are banned for entering sg for 1 year ... 2 where bfs are legally married, 1 where the guy has done up the divorce deed but no wife signature coz his thai wife ran away n cannot be found.

rgds....
Brother with many thanks,

If I postpone her visit for 6 months.... would it help? Or still the same, would be questions at the counter and then go to the office?

My gf, she cannot speak good english or chinese, just starting to learn ..... She would have no confident in answering any questions. Can you give me more examples of what the officer would asked? Maybe I can prepare her.....

Or is there anyway to write to ICA, procedure or application, explain to them first, prior to her entry.

thanks, and many thanks...... need many helps & advices.....
Old 29-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
If I postpone her visit for 6 months.... would it help? Or still the same, would be questions at the counter and then go to the office?

My gf, she cannot speak good english or chinese, just starting to learn ..... She would have no confident in answering any questions. Can you give me more examples of what the officer would asked? Maybe I can prepare her.....

Or is there anyway to write to ICA, procedure or application, explain to them first, prior to her entry.

thanks, and many thanks...... need many helps & advices.....
you are just madly in love...nothing we said can get into your ears...please be careful who you are dating...dun be too trusting....

you knew your Vn gf meaning you knew her in Sillypore...so she is a WL...

answer you 1 questions you have 10 more questions for us...suggest you read this thread and many cases and replies similar to your story here...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 29-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you are just madly in love...nothing we said can get into your ears...please be careful who you are dating...dun be too trusting....

answer you 1 questions you have 10 more questions for us...suggest you read this thread and many cases and replies similar to your story here...
yah bro,he madly in love,actually no need to rush.settle your divorce first and marry this viet girl.the girl will tell u she want to come sg and live with u but take this period to know more about her before u commit into marriage.u are in your divorce procedure so certainly a girl came in and shower u with love,u will be attracted.

read through this thread if u have not done so and u will know why i told u not to rush.if she is good,she will wait for u at vietnam and u can visit her every few months if u can while u are waiting for your divorce to be settle.this is more easier for u and u can also know more about her
Old 29-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sorry...should be 90 days in 6mths....

no guarantee...any entry is at the discretion of ICA officer...
Yes, entry is no guarantee...

90 days in 6 mths ... Hmmm ... Ok

However just to share,

My wife then gf came in feb for 2 mths then go back Vn for on apr for 1 mth and came back may for 1 mth n go back June ... So is 90 days in sg for 5 mths ... But then she can still comes in aug n subsequently...

I guess is alternate approval extension of extra 1 mth stay in sg.

That's why cannot understand all these craps

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is your girlfriend a prostitute?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, I have know my gf in Sillypore, but she is not a WL.

I have read all of the 36 pages on "Issues with ICA" since last week through the night... and now I have read more then 100 pages on this thread for the last 2 nights ..... I have learn many for all the sharing that brothers posts... but regarding issues on ICA, I still very confuse & I dont want to take any risk to risk my gf entry.... If can, I need more information with brothers here of their knowledge n experiences...

The question again, Can I write in to ICA, or any procedure / application, prior to her next visit to Singapore. Or I postpone her next visit to 60 days, would that be ok?

Many thanks & many thanks to SingViet & Shysaint
Old 29-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The question again, Can I write in to ICA, or any procedure / application, prior to her next visit to Singapore. Or I postpone her next visit to 60 days, would that be ok?

Many thanks & many thanks to SingViet & Shysaint
ask yourself...in what capacity you write to ICA for this gf....you are legally married and not divorced yet...so you cannot be sponsor...in the eyes of the law, this gf is a 3rd party....

Take your time to understand this gf....only time can tell how the r/s will develop...give yourself at least 2 yrs with her...

as for ICA entry to Singapore, they are at the discretion of ICA officer...your gf cannot be here for more than 180 days in 1 year otherwise she is consider a residents...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 29-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes ! you probably can only write in after 6 mths onwards ... else sure kena reject n reason being 'too early'
Bro, how do I know if my ex girl friend, the one you know, uses my name to come in? She told me she uses my name once... Do I need to write in to ICA? Hor yee see, not my problem.. Haha
Old 29-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Bro, how do I know if my ex girl friend, the one you know, uses my name to come in? She told me she uses my name once... Do I need to write in to ICA? Hor yee see, not my problem.. Haha
If they call u up, means she puts ur address, no call u, I guess no put ur address.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
ask yourself...in what capacity you write to ICA for this gf....you are legally married and not divorced yet...so you cannot be sponsor...in the eyes of the law, this gf is a 3rd party....

Take your time to understand this gf....only time can tell how the r/s will develop...give yourself at least 2 yrs with her...

as for ICA entry to Singapore, they are at the discretion of ICA officer...your gf cannot be here for more than 180 days in 1 year otherwise she is consider a residents...
now even e mail from your MP,they dont give a damm cos they see all this things already.so maybe if u VIP or certain people like millionair who can contribute to sg,maybe they will consider
Old 30-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Hi Brothers,

Can I know is there any data plan for the phone in Vietnam... ? I ask my girl to check, she said she don't know.

If there is, what is the cost and where to apply, for both phone & computer?

Many thanks,
Old 30-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes ! you probably can only write in after 6 mths onwards ... else sure kena reject n reason being 'too early'

don't bother to write in as they will not entertain at all.

I did that for my ex-gf and despite filing for notice of marriage, I got rejected numerous times over 6 months.

The funny thing was that an ROM officer called when it was near my date of ROM and I told him that her entry was refused. guess what he told me, they always do that. he said don't bother, just fly there will the notice of marriage and enter sillypore with her. I ask him you sure? his reply was I am not the first.

On one of my trips to malaysia, I spoke to a 2 crab ICA officer who was quite nice about this situation, his remarks was that HQ is always doing that. I told him what ROM said and he said go ahead and do it that way, as long as the checkpoint allow her entry, no need HQ endorsement as we have valid reason.

I always ask a friend whom used to hold very high position in ICA, he said as long as we want to marry foreignor, they will go all out to stop the union.

Well, a friend of mine tried that after her gf was refused entry, guess what she was allowed entry......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 31-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Brothers,

Can I know is there any data plan for the phone in Vietnam... ? I ask my girl to check, she said she don't know.

If there is, what is the cost and where to apply, for both phone & computer?

Many thanks,
yes there is.

just go to the shop n buy.

i am using viettel , buy the broadband stick ... cheap n super good .. never ending usage ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 31-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
don't bother to write in as they will not entertain at all.

I did that for my ex-gf and despite filing for notice of marriage, I got rejected numerous times over 6 months.

The funny thing was that an ROM officer called when it was near my date of ROM and I told him that her entry was refused. guess what he told me, they always do that. he said don't bother, just fly there will the notice of marriage and enter sillypore with her. I ask him you sure? his reply was I am not the first.

On one of my trips to malaysia, I spoke to a 2 crab ICA officer who was quite nice about this situation, his remarks was that HQ is always doing that. I told him what ROM said and he said go ahead and do it that way, as long as the checkpoint allow her entry, no need HQ endorsement as we have valid reason.

I always ask a friend whom used to hold very high position in ICA, he said as long as we want to marry foreignor, they will go all out to stop the union.

Well, a friend of mine tried that after her gf was refused entry, guess what she was allowed entry......
Is your friend single or divorce? I am married with an Deed of Seperation. Can I bring my GF directly from Vietnam, myself?
Old 31-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes there is.

just go to the shop n buy.

i am using viettel , buy the broadband stick ... cheap n super good .. never ending usage ...
Can I know what is the cost, extimate would do .... for unlimited useage.... for phone and for the notebook broadband stick?

Many thanks...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1