The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw0nz0r View Post
Had a session with Emmanuelle's Fiona today.

Pros
- OKT very friendly and responsive
- Location is quite accessible and discreet
- Room seems clean
- Fresh towels
- Fiona looks exactly like the posted images
- Very fair
- Eager to accommodate you - love her attitude
- Natural B boobs
- A frencher
- Awesome suction during BBBJ
- Not a time watcher

Cons
- Zero English (Thank God for the translator app)
- A bit meaty(tummy area)
- No second round
(Just like the bro above, when I initiated for 2nd round she shook her head and suggested a HJ or BJ instead)

RTF: Probably if OKT can rectify the "no 2nd round issue"
first the bad - went up, got dumped into a room with grace and alexis while fiona clear up, 5 min later its another 5. changed room, bumped into ALL the customers since the girls dont coordinate and are not discreet about if someone is walking in or out of the shower when getting me into rooms. a big minus. several rooms and 30min later i am about to leave (yes, 30min i have yet to start), then slot got changed and fully extended to recoup the 30 lost minutes..time management of slot and logistics/movement in the big open area needs real work there. OKT was fast and polite though. also i am not sure if May is the tall lanky girl i saw in the rooms. best looking gal in the whole batch (the pros of being dumped with every girl in every room)

The girl-
everything quoted above was true. She also asked me to write a "complain FR", i guess its "compliment FR" instead. she has the most amazing smile and good attitude it does overwrite the cons. a young 20yo natural beauty to me. i seldom write FR for ladies whom i think are not worth it but she is a GND and SYT with very good attitude. zero english is her worst trait though. alot of time is spend translating to "break the ice".
Old 30-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lawl1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time FR, might be a little bit short. Micky from AA

Seemed a little bit shy and quiet. Took quite a bit of initiation from me. Overall very sweet girl.

Face 8/10: Look look pic, very long hair which is good for me.
Body 10/10: Petite and firm. really nice butt and boobs, fun to grab.
FJ 8/10: Tried a few position and she was willing to ride.
BBBJ 6.5/10: Was only for awhile but she got use tongue.
GFE 6/10: Was shy and quiet as mentioned above, maybe no chemistry.

Might RTF cause she is pretty but have to improve GFE.
Overall service is good, OKT fino was really quick in responding, very helpful and nice overall. Very easy to communicate. Would recommend OKT and Micky
Old 30-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

lawl1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time FR, might be a little short. Micky from AA.

Seemed a little shy and quiet. Took a bit of initiation from me.

Face 8/10: Look like the picture. Very long hair which is good for me
Body 10/10: Petite, very tight and firm. Boobs and butt very nice to grab.
FJ 8.5/10: She was willing to ride.
BBBJ 6.5/10: It was only for awhile, but she got play around with her tongue.
GFE 5.5/10: As mentioned above, was shy and quiet, maybe no chemistry..

Overall very cute and sweet girl.
OKT fino was very responsive and helpful.
Would RTF if had more chemistry with Micky but definitely would try AA again.
Old 30-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anakajaib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a session with May from Emmanuelle.

First up, good response from okt. Polite and understanding. Assured me of good service from May even when I pointed out the bad frs from some bros.

Despite the bad frs, I was surprised how May turned out otherwise.

Definitely not for boob lovers honestly as she is an A-cupper. Despite that she has a lanky slim body with perfect and very fair complexion. She might be considered too skinny for some bros but I personally was fine with that. Perky A cup boobs, slim waist and nice butt is her main positive points. As a bro mentioned, her face is a bit more angular than her photos but definitely still a pretty syt. She kind of reminds me of Dara from 2NE1.

Service wise she did well,especially from someone who is working for the first time. I dont know why someone said she did not provide 2nd round. In fact in my session, she was the one that initiated it.

Overall, her session feels like having sex when you were in your early teens with your first girlfriend as she is inexperienced yet eager to please. Responsive too in foreplay not like some fls who just be a dead fish. If you're looking for commando and a wild kinda session, I would recommend you book Alexis from Emmanuelle instead, the wild tiger... haha

RTF: defintely for May. even though my session with Alexis was a wild fuck hard kind, personally prefer May for her innocent syt personality.
Old 30-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
first the bad - went up, got dumped into a room with grace and alexis while fiona clear up, 5 min later its another 5. changed room, bumped into ALL the customers since the girls dont coordinate and are not discreet about if someone is walking in or out of the shower when getting me into rooms. a big minus. several rooms and 30min later i am about to leave (yes, 30min i have yet to start), then slot got changed and fully extended to recoup the 30 lost minutes..time management of slot and logistics/movement in the big open area needs real work there. OKT was fast and polite though. also i am not sure if May is the tall lanky girl i saw in the rooms. best looking gal in the whole batch (the pros of being dumped with every girl in every room)

The girl-
everything quoted above was true. She also asked me to write a "complain FR", i guess its "compliment FR" instead. she has the most amazing smile and good attitude it does overwrite the cons. a young 20yo natural beauty to me. i seldom write FR for ladies whom i think are not worth it but she is a GND and SYT with very good attitude. zero english is her worst trait though. alot of time is spend translating to "break the ice".
Which means no 2nd shot? Jus hj or CIM?
Old 30-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jessie from Emmanuelle

Not as fair as in pic and on the meaty side. deffo not E cup maybe more b to c. Pretty face and gorgeous smile though, more of the sweet, GFE type if thats your thing. FJ was ok but BBBJ was slow and tender, diff from usual and rather good. Spent more time enjoying her company. Speaks a little english but u will need a translator if u dont speak thai
Old 30-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks ( Bad experience from Emmanuelle)

This will be my first and last time for Emmanuelle.

Wanted to give a try since there is alot of good FR with the girls.

Texted and comfirmed with OKT for booking with May today.

After reaching at the location specified, texted again for an exact location. After 5mins texted again and still no reply yet. Again in another 15mins. In total, waited for 1 hour thats where I make my leave.

From all these, so.much of my time is wasted and if there are slight discrepancies from OKT side I really appreciate if he could reply with a simple text rather than being a mute silence.

I really miss the good old stables like ET88, 2ndhome.

Stable that I trusted now are LB, TY69, E66.
They replied at least if there are issues and we are understandable to wait.

Sorry Emmanuelle im not going to support you.

But being silence is
Old 30-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
Austere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with sofia from tom yam 69

Tall slim and like a supermodel.
Fj 10/10, any position also can. Soundsystem damn good also.

Bbbj 11/10. Her strong suction and pretty face feels damn good. One of the few best bbbj i ever had.

Looks, 8/10 , what u see is what u get n she looks young, like poly or university classy school girl.

Massage 8/10. Good massage , almost felt like i went to a good massage parlour.

GFE: 10/10. Through out the session, i felt like having sex with a girl friend

RTF: yes for sure
Old 31-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been seeing all the FRs on May from Emmanuelle and decided to try myself.

She is the freshest looking FL to hit our shores in awhile. I was a bit skeptical about her age, when she opened the door, as she really reminds me of the girls i wanted to bonk back in JC. GND & SYT combo, blood rush the moment I saw her

Looks: 9/10 - Resemblance 90%? Doesn't matter, because she is prettier in real life. Not just "kawaii" like the pics.
Body: 8/10 - Slim and tight. Like others have said, might be too slim for some bros but good enough for me.
Boobs: 8/10 - A cup but erected nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 - Lots of tongue action
FJ: 9/10 - Got a high looking at her facial expressions. Probably acting, but convincing enough for me
GFE: 9/10 - Bubbly and cute as advertised, young and eager to please like teenage lover.
CIM: 6/10 - Have to be honest, a bit disappointed here because she did not fully take it.
RTF: A lot of choices recently, so will think about it.

Don't know why other bros complain but I had a great time overall and she is a serious gem. Bros please treat her well.
Old 31-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrek View Post
Been seeing all the FRs on May from Emmanuelle and decided to try myself.

She is the freshest looking FL to hit our shores in awhile. I was a bit skeptical about her age, when she opened the door, as she really reminds me of the girls i wanted to bonk back in JC. GND & SYT combo, blood rush the moment I saw her

Looks: 9/10 - Resemblance 90%? Doesn't matter, because she is prettier in real life. Not just "kawaii" like the pics.
Body: 8/10 - Slim and tight. Like others have said, might be too slim for some bros but good enough for me.
Boobs: 8/10 - A cup but erected nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 - Lots of tongue action
FJ: 9/10 - Got a high looking at her facial expressions. Probably acting, but convincing enough for me
GFE: 9/10 - Bubbly and cute as advertised, young and eager to please like teenage lover.
CIM: 6/10 - Have to be honest, a bit disappointed here because she did not fully take it.
RTF: A lot of choices recently, so will think about it.

Don't know why other bros complain but I had a great time overall and she is a serious gem. Bros please treat her well.
I think my FR wasn't 100% complain, bro. She's great, cute and all. My experience like yours actually, got 1 FJ and 1 CIM (had to accept)... when i actually want 2xFJ - since she's so bangable.

Of course, by now i think the msg must've passed down to her clearly already, so just my bad luck to whack too early. See her photo, too horny, small head take over...
Old 31-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Tried Sofia from ty69

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 very tall.
Boobs: not for boobs lover.
GFE:10/10
FJ: 10/10
Old 31-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I think my FR wasn't 100% complain, bro. She's great, cute and all. My experience like yours actually, got 1 FJ and 1 CIM (had to accept)... when i actually want 2xFJ - since she's so bangable.

Of course, by now i think the msg must've passed down to her clearly already, so just my bad luck to whack too early. See her photo, too horny, small head take over...
Since I see so many criticism, I guess indeed the ladies in this stable doesn't really wish to do 2nd shot. Had worse experience with the lady giving me BJ, 1st with cap then barely 1 min into it, asked me "Seow mai" and then proceed to stuff my shaft into her hole.

Silicon boob with tones of scratch marks and surgery mark right below her boobs. Couldn't speak English and kept trying to ask me if I'm sleepy, tired, blah blah blah.. Must be trying shun off the 2nd shot. I compromise for a HJ only for her to think that she's pounding some chilli padi like what our grandparents do when they buy fresh chilli from the market. 3 mins into it, I stopped everything, shower and just leave.

Feedback to OKT, and he's nice to apologize, saying he didn't know the girl did that. I give him the benefit of trust but seeing so many FRs of similarities, I can only conclude that he's just putting up a show for the unhappy customer, or he simply can't control his girls. I guess these new stables just don't deserves to be given a chance at all. Pics are so doctored as well.

Zap me all you like, you can't prevent the truth from spilling from my experience.

Last edited by FeradoRazor; 31-08-2016 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Forget some details
Old 31-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazha View Post
This will be my first and last time for Emmanuelle.

Wanted to give a try since there is alot of good FR with the girls.

Texted and comfirmed with OKT for booking with May today.

After reaching at the location specified, texted again for an exact location. After 5mins texted again and still no reply yet. Again in another 15mins. In total, waited for 1 hour thats where I make my leave.

From all these, so.much of my time is wasted and if there are slight discrepancies from OKT side I really appreciate if he could reply with a simple text rather than being a mute silence.

I really miss the good old stables like ET88, 2ndhome.

Stable that I trusted now are LB, TY69, E66.
They replied at least if there are issues and we are understandable to wait.

Sorry Emmanuelle im not going to support you.

But being silence is
Sorry to hear about your plight but at least you only wasted time. We wasted money and time as well. Time to rely on our reliable stables.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ohnupp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know what happened to thaiavenue? Kena raided?
Old 31-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
Sorry to hear about your plight but at least you only wasted time. We wasted money and time as well. Time to rely on our reliable stables.
Emmanuelle.....PUI.

I booked may at 1130pm. When I reached and text the OKT....he told me may "last min" not feeling well....Knn don't say early...must wait till I reached the place and text him then he say. I stay @ cck...took cab to and fro plus midnight charge close to $50.....waste time waste money. KNS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1