The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda27 View Post
Kent Ridge Park,Jurong Point Staircase,HDB staircase,MSCP,cinema...
cinema ?? a tough one
Old 19-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonggong18 View Post
Did my current gf at the blks that have empty units at Sengkang, went to the corner of the units where all empty, she in shorts and I pull down her panties after rubbing her clits, till she cum due to my rubbing then went from behind like doggy and came in her. Clean up and leave quickly. Very exciting and cum very fast
hehe,bro i know the place too.....i been there 5 times liao!! compassvale xxxx right
Old 19-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonggong18 View Post
Did my current gf at the blks that have empty units at Sengkang, went to the corner of the units where all empty, she in shorts and I pull down her panties after rubbing her clits, till she cum due to my rubbing then went from behind like doggy and came in her. Clean up and leave quickly. Very exciting and cum very fast
stripped my girl completely naked and did it at the LIFT LOBBY of a newly completed HDB flat...no one move it yet so confirm is safe

the exciting part is there are residents at the opposite block, hopefully no one notice us
Old 20-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

keke... tat really public area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keong19 View Post

Old 20-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Beckcheong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

ya.i did once with ex-gf many yrs back at marina south.another one time at mount faber with mistress very early in the morning.0500 am if i remember correctly.was a pre-plan.she only wear short skirt with out underwear.
Old 20-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 21
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashitei View Post
hehe,bro i know the place too.....i been there 5 times liao!! compassvale xxxx right
Should be if it's R***, now we go H81
Old 20-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Beckcheong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

did it once with my mistress at mount faber early morning.short skirt without underwear.
Old 20-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
cinema ?? a tough one

Cinema is possible especially those discreet cinema...Last time leisure park there is the best...
Old 21-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

cable car to Genting Highland. A good 20 mins trip. But i did not cum as it was too exciting and frightening because too much movement the cable car swing, That time my gf was wearing a mini skirt. So i just pull her G-string to one side and bang her from behind. Quite fun...

Another good one was when we took a Train back to Singapore after a few days of fun. Its funny that when u buy a CABIN class from Sg to KL, it cost Sing$300.00 and if buy from KL back to Singapore is RM$300.00, so we bought the cabin class and have the whole room to ourself with built-in toilet.

When the train moves, we bang like no tomrrow, with the only window lift up and the wind gushing in , it was sure FUN ! Try it next time with your gf
Old 21-01-2008, 02:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
Cinema is possible especially those discreet cinema...Last time leisure park there is the best...
I think places like Shaw and Eng Wah are rather possible right?
Old 22-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
I think places like Shaw and Eng Wah are rather possible right?
would not suggest golden village.. their attendants regularly go up and down the side aisle.. very annoying when busy playing with the lady's pussy lol.

i must try the director's seats at the cinema in Suntec (I think Eng Wah).. for couples with a 'partition' so person beside you cannot see (unlike the couple seats at Cathay), and best of all it's right at the back where you can see anyone climbing up the steps so nobody to disturb/stare/shine torchlight at you!

but sometimes hor... if movie damn good.. hard to concentrate on the act lolol
Old 22-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywee75 View Post
Another good one was when we took a Train back to Singapore after a few days of fun. Its funny that when u buy a CABIN class from Sg to KL, it cost Sing$300.00 and if buy from KL back to Singapore is RM$300.00, so we bought the cabin class and have the whole room to ourself with built-in toilet.

When the train moves, we bang like no tomrrow, with the only window lift up and the wind gushing in , it was sure FUN ! Try it next time with your gf
Did that many times when I had a Malaysian GF as she makes about 4 trips back a year. It was real FUN.
Old 22-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
neva try a FJ in a cinema but did a BJ once from my ex..

we were watchin a midnite show at sun plaza..Alien vs Predator..it was a quite boring show and if not for my ex who drag me there..i wun go and watch it..

anyway i fell asleep 1/2 way and when i woke up..decide to take revenge on my ex for draggin me to this show..she was wearin a short skirt then and i start to finger her..soon her pussy start to get wet..it was exciting then coz she did not dare to make much noise as the cinema was not very empty but her face start to show all those horny expressions..as i finger her..i saw this guy in front turn back..i guess he cld see the expression on my gf..decide to give him a gd show so i fingered her till she cum..after she cum..i bring her hands to my little bro and make her give me a hj..as i abt to cum..i ask her to cim and she did..after i shoot inside her mouth..she juz take up the drink we brought and with 1 sip..swallow my cum..haha..can see tat the guy keep tryin to see but paiseh to turn ard n keep staring
Old 22-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Good job!!!
Like that also can? haha... good Job!!
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 22-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow7" View Post
I then run across to the 7-11 opposit to pick up a box of cd and then rush back to the corner of the building at the side lane where she was waiting. as she was weraing a mini skirt, i ask her to take out the panty but to leave the skirt on. after some tongue fighting and cherry plucking, she unzeep me and put the rubber on. she was already very wet and i lift up her righ leg and rammed my rod into her and finished it off in a few minutes. after that i gave her 200buck and we parted ways. That was the most daring fuck i had so far.
Do people really prepare CD or go buy them when they having such activities in the open area?
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1