The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
YanWa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanWa View Post
Message deleted
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Lots of nice girls out there, I'd suggest you also venture out a bit away from walking street, lots of gems out there at the run down places! And cheaper!!!
Will do that on next trip. Tried some just outside WS, but abit disappointed. Am gonna take a trike out further up, saw a number of bars when we were on the way to airport.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Will do that on next trip. Tried some just outside WS, but abit disappointed. Am gonna take a trike out further up, saw a number of bars when we were on the way to airport.
Greetings,

Best time to veture out to Perimeter bars are from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm!
Good luck!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
... Am gonna take a trike out further up, saw a number of bars when we were on the way to airport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,
Good luck!
Go further down toward frienship gate..
The mirrora club @clarkton hotel.
Might suit you...
if you hv big poket...
Old 12-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Any forum to share...
Ehhh, last time I was just walking around, we ended up walking every day about 30-40 minutes in different random directions...
There was a Karaoke we were hosted very well in the city, and a memorable one was somewhere around Don Juico Ave (which is not too far from walking street!).

You can definitely fill up most of your time around walking street if you're too lazy to walk anywhere.

I will be going next month and will try to post detailed reviews!

Ps. Badoo and Tinder work also well, but do expect to pay in most cases non the less.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Ehhh, last time I was just walking around, we ended up walking every day about 30-40 minutes in different random directions...
There was a Karaoke we were hosted very well in the city, and a memorable one was somewhere around Don Juico Ave (which is not too far from walking street!).

You can definitely fill up most of your time around walking street if you're too lazy to walk anywhere.

I will be going next month and will try to post detailed reviews!

Ps. Badoo and Tinder work also well, but do expect to pay in most cases non the less.
The best way to quash all the detractors is to have plenty sextifying forums...so welcome as detail forum as possible...then forummers will be back to cheer this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
YanWa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Go further down toward frienship gate..
The mirrora club @clarkton hotel.
Might suit you...
if you hv big poket...
if the quality of the girls there match the money that they are asking, im sure i will be ok with that. moreover, in AC i doubt it can be too overwhelmingly expensive. I will be sure to visit there in August! thanks bro!
Old 13-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The best way to quash all the detractors is to have plenty sextifying forums...so welcome as detail forum as possible...then forummers will be back to cheer this thread...
Hahahaha, i know that's the way.
welcome to see some of my previous posts about Pattaya, I think those were detailed enough.
I’ll be having a good trip theough PH and will post my reviews with hopefuly photos (I dont want my phone to be taken again - happened before).
If anyone is there June 16-18, welcome to message me and we will grab drinks.
Old 13-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Greetings,

Good luck!
Walking Street & Perimeter are not the only areas to have clubs & bars.
Previously across the MacArthur Highway opposite Walking Street was the Diamond entertainment area with several bars too. But that has given way to redevelopment.
There is another area with many bars & clubs / ktvs but you have to cross the bridge towards San Fernando..... this area seldom patronise by tourists as mostly only locals or very seasoned PI visitors will venture here..... prices are very cheap as it is "local" rates which is only 30-40% of what you guys are paying in WS or Perimeter.
Best of all is that this area is out of bounds to Koreans as there is some agreement that locals do not go to friendship area and Koreans do not come into this area.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bro advise if the dmia-maingate-dau jeep still operates at 230am?

Thanks
Gem
Old 13-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Walking Street & Perimeter are not the only areas to have clubs & bars.
Previously across the MacArthur Highway opposite Walking Street was the Diamond entertainment area with several bars too. But that has given way to redevelopment.
There is another area with many bars & clubs / ktvs but you have to cross the bridge towards San Fernando..... this area seldom patronise by tourists as mostly only locals or very seasoned PI visitors will venture here..... prices are very cheap as it is "local" rates which is only 30-40% of what you guys are paying in WS or Perimeter.
Best of all is that this area is out of bounds to Koreans as there is some agreement that locals do not go to friendship area and Koreans do not come into this area.
But, is it safe for us to venture out there? For safety and convenience in Angeles, I always stay at either Queens or Amsterdam Hotels due to proximity to the bars! For sake of discussion, If you had stomach problems and no toilet papers, threatened or theft by drunk Filipinos and under the influence you're lost, what will you do? That's my biggest concern, therefore, I only party within Jeepney Station to the end of Walking Street at night!

Old 13-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
But, is it safe for us to venture out there? For safety and convenience in Angeles, I always stay at either Queens or Amsterdam Hotels due to proximity to the bars! For sake of discussion, If you had stomach problems and no toilet papers, threatened or theft by drunk Filipinos and under the influence you're lost, what will you do? That's my biggest concern, therefore, I only party within Jeepney Station to the end of Walking Street at night!
i would say the risk is high especially in out of town places. AC police is as bad as manila in trying to screw foreigners for money. So all you need is some philipino in cahoots w police to tip them off a target is in sight n they come to u w ridiculous charges.
Even group of philipinos can cause trouble for you if they want .
I have few friends who got into trouble n had to pay their way out, maybe they are unlucky.
Another thing is do you expect the ok looking girls to work there for 30% of what they can get at walking street?
That's just my personal opinion.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Hi bros, just asking.. Any good seafood joint to recommend in AC?i visited da Funnside,Balibago n it's not bad but I missed those live seafood joints in Manila. Thks.
Old 14-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Hi bros, just asking.. Any good seafood joint to recommend in AC?i visited da Funnside,Balibago n it's not bad but I missed those live seafood joints in Manila. Thks.
Greetings,

No, I never heard of having live seafood restaurant in Angeles! But, you can find all kinds of hairy clams in Walking Street!

Old 14-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Greetings,

No, I never heard of having live seafood restaurant in Angeles! But, you can find all kinds of hairy clams in Walking Street!
Big, big hairy clams. All regularly fed with Jollibee!
Old 14-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Big, big hairy clams. All regularly fed with Jollibee!

Ditto! So true,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1