The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
I haven't tried yi yi or jia jia yet so haven't seen naked, but outside with their clothes on, they appear to have c cups, seem to b smaller than genuine d cup miao miao, bro can u verify in yr opinion what cups they have & r they real?
Yeah yiyi looks and feel bigger than Miao Miao and definitely natural. Yiyi claims herself and jiajia both E cups .
Old 01-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Mobil is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sounds tempting ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosberg View Post
It's time for my first FR!

Name: Crystal @ 1654A

Boobs: 100% natural C, very nice feel and suck. 9/10

Body: Tall (maybe close to 1.7m) with a medium/broad body frame. Smooth and soft skin. After our session she skipped wearing her bra and she looked so hot in her cocktail dress! 9/10

Preshower: Lots of kissing (both french and boobs) 9/10

Shower: Usual SOP cleanup, BBBJ and boob rub, 8/10

Catbath: I asked to skip

BBBJ: Very nice and long, seemed endless, 8/10

AR: I asked to skip

FJ: Very nice in multiple positions, Doggy style was best as she has a nice ass. She's fairly tight and enjoys this! She has really nice long legs and body. 9/10

GFE: Excellent! 9/10

RTF: yes
Old 01-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
Yiyi,keke,nana , WenWen and one more forgot who are the ones that working. Not sure the other code red or what but lulu not working cos too tired ? That's what she said lol
Bro thanks !
Old 02-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 14
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Body: Tall (maybe close to 1.7m) with a medium/broad body frame. Smooth and soft skin. After our session she skipped wearing her bra and she looked so hot in her cocktail dress! 9/10

FJ: Very nice in multiple positions, Doggy style was best as she has a nice ass. She's fairly tight and enjoys this! She has really nice long legs and body. 9/10

Crystal is awesome and very accommodating. I've visited her a couple of times before. Also, she speaks decent English, so good for us Expat bros. Glad you enjoyed.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Bro I am not sure about other gal but jia jia 2062 provides very good service. I enjoyed our session very much even though she doesn't kiss or french.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bro I am not sure about other gal but jia jia 2062 provides very good service. I enjoyed our session very much even though she doesn't kiss or french.
Sorry was in a rush post under wrong thread. Will re-post under 1651
Old 03-05-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Seems like it's worth giving her a try..
Old 03-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

any FR/stats for Yi Yi ? Height, Looks ?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
any FR/stats for Yi Yi ? Height, Looks ?
I did post my FR on Yiyi in Hongkong 141 web..
http://141hongkong.com/thread-1332853-1-1.html
Old 03-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I did post my FR on Yiyi in Hongkong 141 web..
http://141hongkong.com/thread-1332853-1-1.html
Bro great FR ! Look like need to q here again
Old 03-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seen most of the newbies, looks-wise nana & ke ke r the prettiest, yiyi & xiao niu gtd aps cos of their big boobs, aimei will appeal to syt-lovers, haven't seen jia jia yet, supposed to b biggest boobs in the house, this new batch is the prettiest lot i've seen in gl since 4g sasa/shunzhi/lulu days. Caveat emptor, dunno their gfe or svc, one man's meat mayb another man's poison
bro agree with you....this batch of newbies is power
Old 03-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Seen most of the newbies, looks-wise nana & ke ke r the prettiest, yiyi & xiao niu gtd aps cos of their big boobs, aimei will appeal to syt-lovers, haven't seen jia jia yet, supposed to b biggest boobs in the house, this new batch is the prettiest lot i've seen in gl since 4g sasa/shunzhi/lulu days. Caveat emptor, dunno their gfe or svc, one man's meat mayb another man's poison
thanks for the great update..nana & keke can match the "gtd kena bao" candidate in terms of look? no time to check out 54a yet. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bro agree with you....this batch of newbies is power
Wa bro comm also endorse means I better fast hand fast leg go down to Q .
Old 03-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7829 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with KeKe

Ht : Abt 165cm
Complexion : fair & smooth
Boobs : B+

Service - no action in toilet. On,y standard washing.
BBBJ - good suction, lick and suck on the whole shaft, balls and some AR.

Frenching- Yes, only when she is very high.
Pussy - tight and we easily.
best position - doggy as her bottom is meaty and the way she arch her back and push her pussy to allow my cock to deep fuck her is solid.

Her weak point - neck... Our fuck was so steamy that I accidentally planted a love bite on her neck! So sorry that I apologise to her profusely..

RTF - not until I tried those 2 E cuppers!
Old 03-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Wa bro comm also endorse means I better fast hand fast leg go down to Q .
haha....many bros have endorsed too
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1