The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Tried to book LN before she went back.
She quoted me 300 for a hour..
Understandable why she is doing that but no thanks for me.
Yeah I went for a last session. Probably the most carefree LN in the current stint. Reminds me of her in her first stint. I guess fate decided liao that's why.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Jack to 300 and no additional service? Is really heck care prepared to RTC attitude already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Nope, i doubt so.
Shes just jacking it up because shes leaving on friday.
No mention of any additional services.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Jack to 300 and no additional service? Is really heck care prepared to RTC attitude already.
We all know whatever written here gets reported to the ML, so clearly some of these ML aware they have very high publicity and will be sorely missed. Naturally price hike follows. And you know what? Will still have willing customers paying her asking price. We reap what we sow. Many here have cautioned before to not create too much hype on any girls, because consequence is some of them will up price, offer less, behave like diva. Who lose out in the end? Us. As usual. Just let these ladies go and wish them well in Wechat or in person, stop giving them free publicity anymore.
Old 28-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
No heck care attitude at all. It's just limited slot she decide to do this. Was worry she will not provide anything, but I'm glad session was good.
Old 28-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Maybe her character caused this round of typhoon. I understand she created some hooha awhile back with her aeroplane antics. Maybe some pissed off customers baotohed her to the authorities.

The MLs should learn that being in this industry they should never antagonise any customer.... they will always be on the losing end.
Well I feel that if the girls want to join this industry, then they need to have a certain level of professionalism. Having worked in the service industry before, I understand the pain of having to deal with difficult customers. But sometimes we need to suck it up.

I heard people say Long Nu is very direct and all, that's her personality and you just got to deal with it, but for me, I find MLs because I want to relax. Life is already shit enough, I don't need to deal with more shit from women who I'm going to spend my money on, for no reason at all. Similarly, if I see a hawker that is rude to their customers, I won't ever patronise that hawker even if they have 3 Michelin stars or whatever.

So it's unfortunate that she maybe got sabotaged by some pissed off customers, but I guess not everybody can handle her attitude despite her AP status, and that's how it goes sometimes. Like you said, being in this industry they should try to avoid leaving bad impressions on us as much as possible. If they have a fierce personality, then they need to manage it better, if not don't join this industry at all. Just my two cents.
Old 28-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
From another perspective
She has to cover
1) her air tix back which is higher than pre-covid
2) 28 day quarantine cost when she goes back
3) loss of income since she only came for 2 months

No choice I guess.

my 2 cents
Old 28-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
From another perspective
She has to cover
1) her air tix back which is higher than pre-covid
2) 28 day quarantine cost when she goes back
3) loss of income since she only came for 2 months

No choice I guess.

my 2 cents
Gosh now we are kinda justifying exorbitant price hike? Seriously, let's not go there. It's already pretty absurd as it is now. EVERY ML has a sad story to tell. Period. Willing seller, Willing buyer. Those feel is worthwhile as a swansong, good for them (and her). But to find reasons for their pricing, is totally unnecessary imho.
Old 28-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Gosh now we are kinda justifying exorbitant price hike? Seriously, let's not go there. It's already pretty absurd as it is now. EVERY ML has a sad story to tell. Period. Willing seller, Willing buyer. Those feel is worthwhile as a swansong, good for them (and her). But to find reasons for their pricing, is totally unnecessary imho.
The saying that Sinkies are charitable is not a myth indeed.
Old 28-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What bro John dick say is right. Why are you even trying to justify their price for them? They are just here to service us. Price should not increase just because they have to "cover their cost"
Old 28-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A lot of ppl mixed up somehow. They treat the ladies like GF.
To me, a chicken is a chicken. No two ways about it.

Think you guys never pumped chickens enough.

Btw, many big cannon fairies in here. Talk until got dragon got phoenix.
Very likely oneself hallucinating.

So, you guys shouldn't read too much into it.
LOL...well said!
Old 28-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
What bro John dick say is right. Why are you even trying to justify their price for them? They are just here to service us. Price should not increase just because they have to "cover their cost"
At the end of the day, the MLs just want money what. What’s wrong with increasing their price if they know they can justify that price? You cannot afford to engage their services then just skip lo, no one force you to go also what. There are others who are willing to pay for it then let them be? This is just market forces in play what. You mean your favourite chicken rice stall increase their price must go through your approval? You don’t want to eat then find other chicken rice stalls lo, they don’t just depend on you to sustain their business what.
Old 28-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/wei-wei-massage/

Whats so special about her catbath and boobs massage? +$50
Old 28-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/wei-wei-massage/

Whats so special about her catbath and boobs massage? +$50
LOL. ML all getting very creative. Soon have to pay $50 for fake moans, else she will be silent during sensual 😅
Old 28-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Met LN for a farewell RTF.

Guys are really generous, willing to book her to bring her out for half a day just gai gai around... with no service at all and at inflated rates...
Old 28-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
They are just here to service us. Price should not increase just because they have to "cover their cost"
u must be a joker, stay home pcc. Although some are indeed overprice but that statement 'should not increase just because have to cover their cost'......duh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1