The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 30-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mandy4u2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi guys
Had anyone try the following

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...orning/4191157 yanyan

Anna Marie http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-marie/4071209

Bre http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-marie/4071209

Very much temptated for yanyan if any brother has visited plz let me know the review and damage

Thanks
Old 31-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

shamalock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post
I tried Lexi once some time last summer or early fall. She had just gotten her breasts done, so they were sensitive to touch and she asked me to be gentle, but they were very nice. Her body looks just like the pics.

Definitely good attitude and her service was non rush - I remember I went well over on the time and chatted before and after. She was covered for bj on me and no deep kissing.

She's a total bottom - cock was tiny and didn't get hard. I think she was on hormones at the time. I do remember that she could take a pounding, and I was able to fuck her for quite a while and in many different positions. Damage was 200 with no negotiation.
Totallytuuu - Thank you for the shared info on lexi. In your opinion, how was her looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89 View Post
Hi Shamalock,

Her english is good. Easy to communicate with. I guess she is about 160cm tall? Nope. Her service to me is just like how her service to others. So far, I heard her service is good from others too.
Joker89 - Thank you for the info, at least can communicate with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassmascarenas View Post
FR on Bree:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-guest/4189487

She is easily one of the best looking girl around. I have met her many times, and each experience have been better than the previous one. A sweet girl, who you could take out for dinner, or even introduce to your parents (hell, I would!). She is that feminine, a very down to earth girl. Better than the ones that we currently have here asking for high prices and giving shitty services. In bed, she is really good too. I have had amazing GFE with her. Her tits are nice, and her ass is to die for. And she is purely bottom. Giver her a try bros, you would not be disappointed. For the damage, check with her directly.
cassmascarenas - Thanks for the info on her being bottom, and the rest of the info as well.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on this pre op
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...legant/4194032
She looks hot, super tempted to jump the gun
Old 31-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
JegBD is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys,

Just had a session with TS Amber. Overall it was a great session.She really is pretty as in the pics or if not more.. Willing to please you and make u happy,
She is quite petite and boobs lovers will love her, she get turned on easily when you lick on those big tits...
Recommend my fella bros to give her a try... Worth it

Looks:8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (Boob Lovers, especially pointed nipples)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: sure thing

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-amber/3317316
Old 31-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

mandy4u2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JegBD View Post
Hi Guys,

Just had a session with TS Amber. Overall it was a great session.She really is pretty as in the pics or if not more.. Willing to please you and make u happy,
She is quite petite and boobs lovers will love her, she get turned on easily when you lick on those big tits...
Recommend my fella bros to give her a try... Worth it

Looks:8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (Boob Lovers, especially pointed nipples)
FJ: 7/10

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-amber/3317316
whats the charges
Old 01-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Gonatural deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: TS Yan Yan

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-night/4194822

Finally my first FR and a much needed one too. Been a lurker in this forum for far too long.

Recently had Miss amazing yan yan. A lady not to be missed this June holidays. Let me cut to the chase.

Messaged her on wechat. Super sweet n friendly. Kinda sceptical about it at first coz her photos look really cute and sweet. Managed to go down to a sweet price. I then headed to her place , super quick super horny.

Arrived at a nice hotel and messaged her. She immediately reply and fetched me up to the room. First gaze at her. WOW!!! Even better than photos. Not heavy make up at all but look like a doll.

Once in the room, she asked if I wanted to shower and freshen up. It was hot and I wanted to smell good for this babe. After shower , proceeded to bed. Small ice breaker first and then she stripped down naked. Standing in front of me was a lady with the hottest body a GG would be jealous of. She brought me to the bed and I started sucking her nipples. Guys, its super soft and squeeshy. Just the way I like it.

She started to masturbate me and gave me the best of a blow job. By then I was super horny with her sweet moan, I capped myself and started to did all the ninja work with her. doggie , missionary .. I told her I wanted to have a baby with her and then cummed in her ass with condom on. Then she gave me that look I am still constantly thinking of while writing this FR.

We bathed together after that and had some chat again. Chemistry was good and she was not rushing at all. Left a happy man with a sweet kiss on the cheek. Guys, go bonk her while u can. super worth it.

Looks: 11/10 smooth pimple free face
Body: 11/10 model figure. trust me.
BJ:9/10
RTF: Booked her again tomorrow!
Old 01-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro took Lexi before? How's here look and service?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...u-baby/4195661
Old 01-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
Any fr on this pre op
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...legant/4194032
She looks hot, super tempted to jump the gun

She's hot! Any FR?
Old 01-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

TS Kim (KL)

Discreet location, no need to face hotel reception. Greeted by beautiful her, all gear up for action. Started and ended off with finding abt her more, definately not a time watcher. Guide u along as things progresses. Lovely bods that once u see..... ur tool will auto marikita!

Everything is perfect except for her hand is alittle hairy for me, and face has abit of pimple scar.

GFE: 9/10
Looks:8.5/10 (80% to the photo posted)
Boobs: 8/10 (pointed nipples)
HJ: 8/10
Suckable Tool: 8/10
FJ: NA

Dmg subjected to her staying location. But definitely
Old 01-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

TS Kim (KL)

Discreet location, no need to face hotel reception. Greeted by beautiful her, all gear up for action. Started and ended off with finding abt her more, definately not a time watcher. Guide u along as things progresses. Lovely bods that once u see..... ur tool will auto marikita!

Everything is perfect except for her hand is alittle hairy for me, and face has abit of pimple scar.

Good Service, as she does not demand for payment first, only pay at the end of the session, she didnt even count the amount that you have given! She's all out to satisfy you!

Dmg subjected to her staying location. But definitely worth the money!
Old 02-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

arbdogol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo guys, any FR on her?.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...me-now/4198876
Old 02-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
TS Kim (KL)

Good Service, as she does not demand for payment first, only pay at the end of the session, she didnt even count the amount that you have given! She's all out to satisfy you!

Dmg subjected to her staying location. But definitely worth the money!
First of all, thanks for the TS Kim FR.
FR seems tempting. Seen her advert before and she looks gorgeous, no doubt. Skipped her due to one or two bad FRs on her before were posted over here in this thread, if I'm not wrong. However, may try her out one of these days as your FR does influence my mind, somehow. But err.. why's the "FJ: NA"??

Does that mean u're not into FJ with LBs or she doesn't offer FJ or perhaps of other circumstances? Frankly speaking, if she doesn't offer FJ, I'll skip her regardless whether her service is top notch or not. Over & Out.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
badkush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn! Some really hot ladyboys on sg shores right now, have been living overseas for a year now and really missing out on the fun in sg!
Old 02-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!

FR on Andrea: http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...782098/4199082

Met her today at her hotel, a discreet one along Orchard. Really very nice and feminine ladyboy. Not a time watcher, and service is really great. She was dressed in a sexy lingerie. We talked for a while, having few drinks, and then proceeded to the session. Kissing, bj, gfe is really great. She has braces, and I was quite surprised at how great bj was. She laughs in a very cute way. Her tool is not that big, I would say 5-inch, perfect for someone looking to try bottom. I normally don't try bottom, but with her, I do. She gets hard easily as well. For the damage, you can check with her directly.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefalcon View Post
First of all, thanks for the TS Kim FR.
FR seems tempting. Seen her advert before and she looks gorgeous, no doubt. Skipped her due to one or two bad FRs on her before were posted over here in this thread, if I'm not wrong. However, may try her out one of these days as your FR does influence my mind, somehow. But err.. why's the "FJ: NA"??

Does that mean u're not into FJ with LBs or she doesn't offer FJ or perhaps of other circumstances? Frankly speaking, if she doesn't offer FJ, I'll skip her regardless whether her service is top notch or not. Over & Out.

She does! but i have other commitment. Service was truly great, she even wipe for me after my champange pops opened. Frenching was great too! She will even ask your permission and preference on what she about to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1