The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: cookie

hehe...youth is beauty ma...

ok ok la, will slowly grow on u, skin dan smooth, nice perfect circular round ass, better dun describe so much, if not after that must q for her, now usu dun nid, only have to wait usu about 10-15mins a sai only.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 21
sukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

All the Z craze recently really LMFAO

anyway target locked on H2 Rm16, upon arriving, grab a drink(weather is freaking hot) and off into h2, bingo, doors open 0.0, fast hand fast leg

open ceremony for her of the day. overall, had a enjoyable session, shall not discribe further, everything quite SOP

FYI. she mention she that will be on leave starting July 17

Have a good weekend everyone d
Old 12-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well, well, well! Look who the cat brought in!

You son-of-a-gun?! How are you? Mr. Lobah-lobah, hmmm.....

Nice to hear from you Bro. I also miss Bros alvin36 and U-Da-Man!

Enjoy your Cookie!

Cheers.
Yo man! waz up waz up!!!

I very seldom hang in PT nowadays so basically I have no FR to write. That's why it's a long silence from me

And I need old cock like you to guide me
Old 12-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When i first got introduced to PT, i did not really like it; the whole place felt so different from Geylang where the girls were young and the place felt cleaner

Since then, i have grown to quite like this place, i think there are a few gems that you can actually find, some are quite excellent in service, and for SYT lovers, also have a few thrown in. my overall impression seem to be that the older AILFs provide the better service, while the younger ones more SOP

For the record that i rarely do FJ, so my ratings purely on BJ/HJ and there between

In my trips there so far, allow me to list the good ones:

1. More Matured ones
-H11, R1, she said her name was Amy and she was very chatty..excellent service, can french and can suck boobs. anyone that lets me suck their boobs gets an above average ratings..she is one i would RTF

-H2, R2, Maggie. She was very friendly, let me suck her tits and play with her pussy while she gave me a BJ. Did BJ in a few positions some more

-H2, R3, Sally. Big tits, even urged me to suck her big breasts. Gave a very long and nice BJ

-H14, R5, Bao Er. She was very pretty for her age and gave me a lot of the GFE. Small tits and can't suck but had a wicked HJ

H16, R17, Moon. I know many people made fun of her short tongue but moon is pure service. She sucks, AR, and lets you suck her tits and had a solid body with nice big breasts. I will RTF soon

H11, R10, Ah Leng. She is not really pretty but pleasant and i sometimes have this fetish for plus size women and she fits the bill quite well. friendly service but not great though, unforuntately.

H14, R3, Mei ling. I had read good FRs about her, but it was disappointing. Her tits were very solid looking and sexy but besides touching, i could not do much else. she kept me at bay the whole time. prob will not RTF

H16,R12, Jennifer. She looks very sexy and pretty from the outside with her long hair, but feels a bit disappointing on the bed proper. Makes weird noises though (maybe just me) when she is cat bathing me. Tits look big from outside but actually quite small..wonders of the bra.

SYT

H10, R12, Kico..what can i say, the girl is pretty and sexy and she got me in different position to BJ and AR me. RTF is a must when she is back and when i can actuallly muster enough patience to wait

H10, R4, Da S. Another of the gems of PT. She has a classic classy chinese lady look and is very friendly. gave an excellent BJ. small tits but i love her GFE and patience.

H11, R11, Jolene. There is something about her. Service quite SOP but she is the only one who looks at you when she BJs and that is a huge turn on. the rest just lay sideways so you can't really see them. She has a slow, consistent BJ move so it helps build to the climax

my next few targets are Liwen (despite her attitude, i can't stop thinking of her big tits), Cookie (so much has been said, i just want my share of the cookie), Chris from H7 2nd floor, saw her once and i though she looked hot, and Jacq from H7 R2..she looks not bad

Any recommendations of good gems for a new PT patron like me?
Old 12-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

MF zapper-YOU ARE LIKE A DOG,ASK YOU DO , YOU DO.THANKS DOG,SKIN STILL ITCHY.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: cookie no good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
bro,now you kena.this MF zapper like the pretty cat 50 wl at pt.you say so much abt cookie,sure kena.tat MF zapper say no good,dun want us to up cookie.MF zapper,my skin itchy,zap me please.
hahahaha.....knn u, damn xia lan le!! nabei.

u dan humour....i like ur dog analogy. bay tahan...
zapper see oredi sur fuc u like hell......knn
Old 12-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: cookie no good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
hahahaha.....knn u, damn xia lan le!! nabei.

u dan humour....i like ur dog analogy.
tis stupid dog,eat sperm one.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 14
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
When i first got introduced to PT,..
Any recommendations of good gems for a new PT patron like me?
H12R15 joey, syt and when she blow also looks at u, nice erotic feeling

h2r5 also not bad
Old 13-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Hey Bro!

Nothing much really, I'm also laying low from PT.

C'mon. You of all people don't need no guidance in PT he-he!

Take care Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Yo man! waz up waz up!!!

I very seldom hang in PT nowadays so basically I have no FR to write. That's why it's a long silence from me

And I need old cock like you to guide me
Old 13-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what is this world coming to? now i know what others were saying. i just wrote some quick FRs on some of the PT staff and i got zap 1 point. i did not even blast anyone
Old 13-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

no problem,....support support.....

just keep posting...
Old 13-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

dun have to care about the zaps.. just post post post..

Anyone at PT now, having a lazy afternoon now... thinking to go or not to go
Old 13-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

usu week end quite crowded, esp with blanglah, so i go week day. but sometimes unpredictable.
any live reports, stock avail?

kena zap is it? ya la, sur cos u post on kico and cookie, 2 top chio bu. nvmind nvmind, i will also post something juicy on them if i can.
Old 13-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
usu week end quite crowded, esp with blanglah, so i go week day. but sometimes unpredictable.

kena zap is it? ya la, sur cos u post on kico and cookie, 2 top chio bu. nvmind nvmind, i will also post something juicy on them if i can.
I am now at home lei, small head wan to go, but my legs dun want to move. I try to go weekdays but usually when reach there, not much left for me to choose liao. One example is Judy from H10, u try her before? On weekends, many ppl, usually I dun Q, I will walk around.

No la, never kenna zap recently, the more I kenna zap, the more I will post FR on Kico n cookie. haha
Old 13-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Many angpais oso have the same mindset now. They dun wanna come to work on Sundays now because there's just too many Blanglas, PRCs, Ah Nehs around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1