The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Since last month, Ive frequent Bro Leeman's joint in TTDI for 5 times already. I have tried S*k*, great service. Also tried Angel who is already packed her bags to China. Another one with good service, almost like S*k* but I suppose S*k* is much more pro, if u know what I mean. But Most of the times, I tried this girl (cant tell u her name here, sorry!). Though service is not as thorough as S*k*, but she is one of a kind. I am falling for her already and so is she. We are now friends and I am glad that we are. So if anyone wants to know her name, I'd have to say sorry man, I cant reveal. There are 8 girls (i think) working there, so u can try each and one of them if u want . But if u wan really good "Service" at TTDI, then try S*k*. U wont be dissapointed, i promise.
Hi Buddy Thanx for your Ratings! Very Honoured That U List us in the 1st Place even we are the smallest Fly in Kuala Lumpur! Thank You! Really We are Glad That U love our Place and also our ML Hey i Think i know who u fallen for! Hehehehe!

Our set up cant compare to the rest of Massage Palour! I ve personally seen Couple MP not HC that put in renovation works by the 100 Thousands into Decor!We are Proud To say we are only Licence Given to us by the DBKL under PUSAT URUT TRADITIONAL(Massage Parlour) in TTDI The rest Uses Pusat Kecantikan DAN Reflexlogy or some Call Pusat Rawatan Traditional China! These outlets under these licence The Bandaraya does not allow them to have massage rooms! Again Thanx Brothers for your kind support

Cheers and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 22-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy View Post
Hi guys..Have been AWOL for sometime..Was busy working.
Girlfren was away.
Girlfriend!!

So where is your virgin FR?
Old 22-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
monsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another visit to GI.

Yesterday, I went to Leeman's place at TTDI, looking for S**i. Was there at 2:15pm but it was too early. She didn't start work until 3pm. So I left and went to GI. I was given a NL named Joanne. She apparently used to work at the famous SS2 spot. You guys know the one.

Her massage was very good and so was the batin. And I mean the batin, not the "final part" of the batin (though that was good too. )

Anyway, here are the ratings:

Looks - 5/10
Massage - 8.5/10 (it wasn't a hard massage but it hit all the right spots)
Body - NA (I didn't ask to check out)
Batin - 8/10

Still planning a visit to Leeman's place. Maybe next week!
Old 22-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman View Post
Hi Buddy Thanx for your Ratings! Very Honoured That U List us in the 1st Place even we are the smallest Fly in Kuala Lumpur! Thank You! Really We are Glad That U love our Place and also our ML Hey i Think i know who u fallen for! Hehehehe!
Hehe..Cmon Leeman, if u really know who Ive fallen for, tell me her name. If u are correct, then Leong mustve told u. Hehe. My wife will kill me if she finds out!
Old 22-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Rodimus_Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those bros who is in transit in KLIA, can stay at Concorde INN KLIA. There is a spa there, Diana Spa. Open from 11am-midnight. The spa is nothing to shout about. No jacuzzi or sauna. Only massage. 4 masseur available. 1 from Thailand, 1 from Indonesia and 2 from China. My masseur of the day is from Thai. Look is ok but the massage is not so great. Massage cost RM 90 for 1 hour. After the massage, the girl ask me whether i want "urut batin". Additional RM 50. For those who plan to stay in this hotel for a day, it's rate is RM 185.
Old 22-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swinghigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman View Post
Our set up cant compare to the rest of Massage Palour! I ve personally seen Couple MP not HC that put in renovation works by the 100 Thousands into Decor!We are Proud To say we are only Licence Given to us by the DBKL under PUSAT URUT TRADITIONAL(Massage Parlour) in TTDI The rest Uses Pusat Kecantikan DAN Reflexlogy or some Call Pusat Rawatan Traditional China! These outlets under these licence The Bandaraya does not allow them to have massage rooms! Again Thanx Brothers for your kind support

Cheers and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Yep, Even after putting 100ks of decor, still charge only RM38 per hr. How to make money and recuperate the investments? Posh shower areas, waiting areas, locker rooms etc.. Maybe money laundering?

Was at your place tues even n tried S**i. Very good service but I find her massage a bit soft. Askd RM100 for her service; didn't quite understand what else she said, mandarin no good.

Damage RM 68 ( 1.5 hrs) + RM 45 batin + RM 100 tips. Ah Leong told me there's a Filipino who's good. maybe try her next time
Old 22-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hehe..Cmon Leeman, if u really know who Ive fallen for, tell me her name. If u are correct, then Leong mustve told u. Hehe. My wife will kill me if she finds out!
Hehehe Don Worry lar...No one will tell! I don even knows your HM! Leong is a Pro...He will not say a word!!
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 23-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

okie....newbie fr as promised! leeman...thanks for address. The place was not at all difficult to find at all...of course once u know the address!!!

The place was very busy... was told i had to wait at least 35 minutes. so, ok...asked for Suki (as highly recommended all the bros here)..as expected, no such luck!

Only one Thai and one indo will be available ... so steven recommended the indo. so...ok... was kind of happy cos after 15 minutes, Leong said it's time. so, the wait was not as bad as i thought! Went into the room...was a little unsettled by the dim lights and the curtain door(?). after a while diana come in. decent sized, 28 years old but very reserved. i had the feeling she didn't like to talk much..so, i kept quiet.

the massage was pretty decent...not as hard as i would have liked it but still very decent. (after i found out from leong that if i like a stronger massage, i have to tell her! my bad!) very patient and thorough. actually kinda relaxing!

the batin part was nothing to shout about and since she didn't ask, i did not venture futher.

damage: 113 for 1 1/2 hour + 20 tips

the ambience of the place tells me that i have to visit the place again. why? cos i could hear clearly my next stall 'sweet-talking' a nice sounding prc! suki maybe? i wouldn't know!

overall, can conclude it was a nice and relaxing experience. cheers...and please dun flame me for a newbie post!
Old 23-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinghigh View Post
Y Ah Leong told me there's a Filipino who's good. maybe try her next time
If ure expecting something like Suki's service from the filipinos, better forget it. Only 2 ML does this kind of service, both of em from PRC...S*k* and A****. But A***** has apperently gone back to Cina, so that will leave u with only Suki. But if dun mind the special service and dun mind skipping it, then try Jane the Filipino. She is a beauty.
Old 23-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
......Suki's .....PRC...S*k* ......Suki. .....
Any difference?? The one with the asterisk and without??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 23-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Any difference?? The one with the asterisk and without??
Whoops..sorry for my blunder....was typing with my PDA so a bit careless there..my apologies.!
Old 23-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Friend called for Yam Cha around 4pm in Kepong. So happent i was around that area, so agreed to meet him. Once reached Prima Kepong.. nearby jusco, he told me he was already in the MP but not mamak. Fark, kena tipu liao... So, just went up to look for him, but most importantly to check out de place. It is located on 1st floor, got CCTV installed along the staircase. Welcomed by a mid age lady, A very simple set up with yellow lighting, std to most of batin place. told her wanna looked for a young massage girl with good skill... i even forgot to call my friend to check which room he was . She recommaned a ML from Kedah.
She looks very young, around 20yo. she is thin but has a pair of big boobs... a little hitam manis.....
Once entered asked me to change de short pant which already put at a side with some towel. aksed me to laid down with face facing down. Started with back, than neck, than legs ... guess skill doesnt count so much to most of the bros that reading this post. After 30 mins, asked me to flip over and face facing ceiling. This is the best part lor.....She noticed that my didi already woke up, and straight offer me .. batin rm 50, keluar air rm 30. From her massage skill i really believe that she would not be so expert in batin. So, i answer her ' air keluar saja' to save money as well as to avoid my didi kena torture. She took off my short pants and my foot accidently touch her solid and big boobs. I said sorry to her, she answered back ' tak apa, kerja ni memang selalu macam tu'. Hmmm.. a sporting girl. She stroke my didi while i laying on the bed for 5 minutes but air belum keluar. So, instaed of laying i choose to sit and we facing each other. She was so close to me and while so stroke my didi, i can see that her breast bounce left-right-left-right. Like that really turn m on ler. Cant tahan, so started with some soft touch, she said cant touch the boobs part, i said just out-side only, then she smile back. Later, i touch her inside instaed. She just gave in... a very soft and big boobs. Still, nothing happent, asked her to suck my nipple, she said ok. With suck and stroke, finally i un-load...
Great experience...
Name: Babe
boobs: 34 c
Height:Not so tall
Weight: Skinny
Overall: 7/10
DAmage: RM 40 for massage, rm 30 for air keluar.
Remarks: Will back to this MP if i pass by this place. RM 70 for massage and air keluar, somemore done by a big boobs but young skinny hitam manis ML, worth it ler.

On yeah, forget to mentioned the fucker tat called me for yam cha. He took 2 session ler, done by a MP also and claimed that service so so...
cheers
Old 24-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to find the joint in TTDI as recommended by Bro Putrawk. Quite a nice clean place. Straight away look for Suki and after 45 mins got a big room and she entered. A SYT PRC with a melodious voice. The massage was quite ok then she pops the question I look forward to answer gladly. I say yes and she took her top of revealing a pair of nice firm boobs. Did a body massage for me. She was very patient and her HJ was fantastic. After unloading, gave my bigger head a good rub. Definite will return again. Better than FJ.
Old 24-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I think very soon Sammy going to ask Leeman to Sponsor thread and pay advertisement liao ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think very soon Sammy going to ask Leeman to Sponsor thread and pay advertisement liao ...
Kekeke.... you must be very free.

Anyway,with all the posts coming in about a particular place, just be careful lah. Remember the time when everyone say Sky River very safe. Just one raid and all down the drain.

Play hard, play smart and bonk even safer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1