The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

ada, i thoughed was h22r6 one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN_ver2.0 View Post
was there on sat..went straight to H22R8..A'da my fav..

after washing my dick i laid on the bed and she capped me...sucked my balls then my dick...overall lasted for close to 10mins..while i was playing with her boobs....

she wanted me on top so i got up and let her lie down and then i fucked her hard...since it was a rather cold evening....it felt good....

shot my load...she washed my dick...i dressed up and left...

btw...damage is $30...a nice lady with B cup boobs...
Old 25-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
NIN_ver2.0 is one of the Best!NIN_ver2.0 is one of the Best!NIN_ver2.0 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
hmmmm..
maybe i blur? lady with long black hair leh...
Old 26-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
cliffvage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kok_07 View Post
wat is petain ar..?
Petain is a red light district which was supposedly for the poor. Rooms are dilapidated and small. Most WL are aunties charging a fee of about $30. Most people go there for a cheap quick release though they are still gems hidden there.
Old 26-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
"Originally Posted by NIN_ver2.0 View Post
was there on sat..went straight to H22R8..A'da my fav.. "

H22R8 was previously from H22R3 $30. Back portion of H22 (R1 to R6) blocked off from the day of H22R4; Coco's murder.

H22R6 Aida $40; apparently retired - since Coco's death; no more in Petain.
Old 27-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tinkbigman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H22R8 was previously from H22R3 $30. Back portion of H22 (R1 to R6) blocked off from the day of H22R4; Coco's murder.

H22R6 Aida $40; apparently retired - since Coco's death; no more in Petain.
I didn't know there was a murder in Petain. When did it happen? So the room where the murder occur was blocked right?
Old 29-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
All Petain FR experience

Saw this WL in H3R10 (second room to the right at the entrance)...body not bad...any bro visited before?...

Adios...
Old 29-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Saw this WL in H3R10 (second room to the right at the entrance)...body not bad...any bro visited before?...

Adios...
FYI
http://thesbf.shop/petain-...ml#post3603767
Old 29-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hoorut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juda View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Old 31-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

H11R4 - Julie FR & H10R10- Kathy FR

Stopped by petain yesterday looking for some minah to unload in (you petain regulars should know which 2 minahs I am bioing). Both were occupied and I went to get a drink. Came back 15 minutes later, Rina's door was closed but Julie was open (you guys should know what comes next).

First impression, she comes across as a very girl next door. Ask her how much and paid the requested amount. She does the SOP package for petain. Boobs are a good handful but for some reason, we did not click and I didn't manage to cum in sufficient time. She did try very hard with the final fj (jacking till she say her wrist tired) Hmm.. maybe next time must cultivate chemistry to get better satisfaction.

Rating:
Look: 7/10 (Looks like the minah who lives next door and you always want to bonk)
Boobs: Not an expert here (even though I am a tit man, hazard a guess: C cup)
Body: Petite and smooth
Bj: 7 (lacking technique but made up for it with enthusiasm)
FJ: 6 (kinda mechanical, maybe because no chemistry)
Overall experience: 6.5/10
RTF: Maybe, dunno, still have to try rina first

H10R10 - Kathy

After that experience with Juile, went for lunch at a nearby coffeeshop. Feeling unsatisfied, brain says "Once more unto the Breach, my friends!".
Went walkabout in petain (looking at the various sammy recommended WL), wanted to try either Kit or Pat (no such luck.. door closed). Kathy's door was closed too. After looking what the other houses have on offer (saw this tempting lau chio at house 3 rm ? close to the entrance, got curly hair, nice bod encased in a bra and mini skirt getai ensemble) decided to see if my first 3 choices were open.

As luck has it, Kathy's door was ajar but she was cleaning her air deodorizer. Couple of brothers pass by the door but she act busy. Moment she reassembled her deodorizer, made eye contact and ask how much? She say damage is $50 and I say ok. First impression, Kathy is a nice package. Very chatty (as most petain regular know) but easy on the eyes. Skin is very smooth and her tits are a good handful. TCSS for a good few minutes and think we click somewhat.

Started off with the standard cat bath and then onto the bj. Technique wise, she's quite average (with a few surprises) but the overall feel is good. Want to finger her while getting the bj but paiseh to ask cos first time with her. Once didi is sufficiently erect, went into missionary position. Very enthusiastic partner. She will hug you and scratch you lightly. Very shiok feeling. Missionary didn't do much for both of us (me kinda inexperienced), went into doggie (slightly better), the sitting position (shiok) and then the grand finale (cowgirl).

Think she rode me for a good 5-8 minutes (not talking slow grindage here but all out energizer bunny action) and seeing the cfm faces she makes really get me going. After 8 minutes of her tight hot box, cannot tahan and shot off inside her (with CD). She climbed off all sweaty, her hair kinda messed up and told me to lie there while she cleaned me up. Think I spend close to 40-45 minutes with her. Deffo not a time watcher.

Rating:
Look: 9/10 (looks like she's one of the better looking WL face wise)
Boobs: Not an expert here (even though I am a tit man, hazard a guess: B cup. nice erect nips)
Body: Petite and smooth
Bj: 8 (good technique)
FJ: 9 (went above and beyond the call of duty to get me to cum)
Overall experience: 9/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 07-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 20
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
woow long time no go Petain, yesterday night drove by, so go look look see see.

~7:30pm, almost 50% gone.

in H16, inside 1st rm on left.

simple FR...

looks : 7.5/10 (may be too dark)
boobs : B+
figure : out of shape.
cat bath : 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR : 8/10
FJ : 5/10 (loose loose)
attitude : super good.
damage : $30

for $30 with BBBJ & AR, no complaint. I enjoy the servicing not her looks. and for Petain standard, worth it.

called 2 FL also no response... so drove to petain again ...

walked 2 rounds, nothing new, so go back this lady.

I sure she not using fingers for AR, I noted her both hands holding my legs.

this time no FJ, asked her bbbj until cum, but confirmed no CIM hor.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Eagle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
I sure she not using fingers for AR, I noted her both hands holding my legs.

this time no FJ, asked her bbbj until cum, but confirmed no CIM hor.
Did you feel her fingers scratching at your anus? If not, good chance she is using her tongue. Most WL in Petain doesn't give BBBJ for fear of STD. The fact she offers goes to show how desperate she is to secure biz in this economic crisis.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Did you feel her fingers scratching at your anus? If not, good chance she is using her tongue. Most WL in Petain doesn't give BBBJ for fear of STD. The fact she offers goes to show how desperate she is to secure biz in this economic crisis.
i really beg to differ........from my experience, most WLs do give bbbj....
correct me if im wrong
Old 09-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Keane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I know H2 Rm 15 (not sure abt the rm but I think I'm right) does a good BBBJ and CIM.
Old 13-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
SR1984 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySR1984 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all wanna know H11R4 still around? haven been to petain for 1yrs plus liao damage still $30? btw last time always go with a friend want to know what time they start business and the best time to visit? last time remb going and wanna try out H11R4 but alot ppls waiting so in the end din wait.
Old 13-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

info is written all in the threads. They open from 1100-2000. Best time to visit is 1300-1600. Yes H11R4 is still there. Last I experienced, damages is still the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1