The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Thank you for your good comments and support....Bro Rickey too lazy to start a new thread to write fantasies but maybe next time ba.
And because of Mr Baileys steamy stories and some sexy pics of Mrs Baileys that why I have such fantasy ....let's continue...

I didn’t want it to stop so I go down on her again….alternating between licking and nibbling it…
“Oooo……” finally a moan that is more audible.
Seems like she is a lady that like to get eaten as she tried to push her abalone closer to my tongue so that I could go deeper into her abalone….
Before long she started jerking again….a sure sign that she is about to cum again….so I inserted 2 fingers into her to help her achieve her goal…but I didn’t stop after she got her organ as I continued to fingers her…she cum a 2nd and 3rd time….and on 3rd time her juice was flowing out nonstop like a running tap…not sure she squirted.
By then she was breathing so heavily and her body jerking vigorously. As she takes her time recovering from the last O….I took this opportunity to take off my clothing…when I pulled down my boxer, my hard rod sprang out…he can’t wait to get into action and it has been such a long time….
I climbed up the bed and moved my hard rod next to her mouth…..she took a look at my hard rod and turned her head away. I pushed her head back near to my rod and tried to put it into her mouth but she kept her mouth shut and kept shaking her head…after a few tries I gave up and got back down the bed and lifted up her legs…and moved my hot rod toward her wet abalone…she started to struggle and tried to move away from me…and keep pleading to me..
“No no…please don’t…please nooo…nooooo”
But she didn’t manage to move away as I was still holding on to her legs and I just pulled her back towards me. I took one go aim and pushed my rod straight into her wet abalone…
“ Nooo pleasssee…..arghhhh..” she moaned..
With each thrust into her….the less resistance I got from her until she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the thrusting she was getting from me. I pulled out my rod from her soaking wet abalone and she opened her eyes and looked at me…seems like there is a sense of disappointment that it’s over but no I just one to have a change in position as I flipped her over and untied her hands…lifted her body into a doggy position and entered her again…
Old 31-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
JustinBeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro Kinetics, more please!
Old 01-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Walau damn erotic story from bro kinetics ...if I were Mrs Baileys I don't know wat to do ??...just lay down on the bed, spread legs n enjoy kena fuck left, right n centre. since she is unable to resist ...hehe

Then not enough still want to fuck her doggie after that, omg ! ...camping to know how much more notti is he going to be to Mrs Baileys

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau damn erotic story from bro kinetics ...if I were Mrs Baileys I don't know wat to do ??...just lay down on the bed, spread legs n enjoy kena fuck left, right n centre. since she is unable to resist ...hehe

Then not enough still want to fuck her doggie after that, omg ! ...camping to know how much more notti is he going to be to Mrs Baileys
Bro Rickey I shared the same feeling with you....imagining I am there tied up by Bro Kinetics and watching him "torture" my wife....rod hard hard....
Old 01-09-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro Rickey I shared the same feeling with you....imagining I am there tied up by Bro Kinetics and watching him "torture" my wife....rod hard hard....
Good to know that Baileys...me too !...good thing u bang yr wifey hard hard to release yrself after reading Kinetics notti fantasy on her

Old 01-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good to know that Baileys...me too !...good thing u bang yr wifey hard hard to release yrself after reading Kinetics notti fantasy on her
Hahaha bro Rickey you know what my wife asked me yesterday ? She asked me why these 2 nights I so horny 🤣🤣🤣
Old 01-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Sorry for been too draggy......finishing soon...hahaha

“Arghhhh…ooo….” Her moaning is so different now…so much more inviting....
I changed to a slower pace thrusting as I looked around the room…I saw a sleeping eye mask placed on the side table and I remembered one AV that I watched…where the AV actress refused to bj the intruder until the intruder used an eye mask to cover her eyes…I was thinking maybe no harm trying it…I might just get an unexpected result.
So I up my thrusting tempo on her till she was in the zone again….I released my hands from her waist and let her fall onto the bed…I then took the eye mask from the side desk and stood in front of her….she didn’t notice me as she had her eyes were still closed and recovering from her last O….
I put the eye mask on to cover her eyes and told her not to removed it she nodded weakly….I got her into her doggy position again spread her legs wider and began eating her again….this time it only took her a short while to reach her next O…
“Oooooo…..ooooo….coming…coming…” as she started jerking again and fell on to the bed again.
O wow seems like the mask has immediate effect…she was even telling me that she is coming….haha
Then came the next surprise from her….she automatically got up to her doggy position again even without me telling her to do so…but this time I stood quietly at the side of the bed and watched her. At first she waited patiently for me to enter her but I didn’t want to touch her. She still dare not removed the eyes mask but she turned her head left and right like she trying to sense where I am.
I walked quietly in front of her and moved my rod slowly towards her mouth…until it was just touching her lips….she moved her head away but after a while she moved her head back…again I placed my rod to her lips but this time she didn’t move away. I rubbed my rod slowly along her lips then rubbing it and she responded by opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to lick my mushroom head and then my long of my rod.
Yes it works…the AV writer really know what he is writing..haha….
She has changed from her doggy position to a kneeling one….as she continued licking my rod….her licking skill is good and I am feeling the sensation… slowly she opened her mouth, I gently shaft my rod into her mouth and the minute my rod was inside her mouth, she began to bj me…. Standing there looking down at this MILF giving me such an amazing service…is like best day of my life in a long while.
After a short while, it’s seems like she has somewhat lost her momentum, I got hold and steady her head with my hands as I slide my rod in and out of her mouth. OMG this feeling is so fucking shiok that occasionally I got too excited and thrust my rod to deep into her mouth that make her wanted to gag but that doesn’t seem to bother her in fact she seems to enjoy it.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Omg !!!..bro kinetic..u so clever boy turn Mrs Baileys from an unwilling wife being raped to a horny slut enjoying yr fucks n yr hardened dick in her mouth ...can't wait to know wat happened to her after this....did she swallow yr cum or spit it out when yr dick exploded in her mouth ???

Old 01-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha bro Rickey you know what my wife asked me yesterday ? She asked me why these 2 nights I so horny 🤣🤣🤣
So wat did u tell her Baileys ???...did u bang her pussy so hard until it was sore n can't walk properly ???...

Old 02-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So wat did u tell her Baileys ???...did u bang her pussy so hard until it was sore n can't walk properly ???...
Haha Bro Rickey...just told her I had a very horny dream and need her to help put out the fire....
Ya bang her hard and she felt sore but still can walk properly lah...
Just wondering why Bro Kinetics have not update us on his fantasy....lol
Old 02-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha Bro Rickey...just told her I had a very horny dream and need her to help put out the fire....
Ya bang her hard and she felt sore but still can walk properly lah...
Just wondering why Bro Kinetics have not update us on his fantasy....lol
Maybe he busy putting up the fire he own self started? Haha
Old 03-09-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Hello I always have to do live firing whenever Bro Baileys posted pic of his lovely wife...haha...anyway the ending.

“Hmmmm….hmmmm”
OMG the way she moaned every time I thrust my rod into her mouth is so seductive making me so aroused and want to give her more….She is such a good fuck…both her abalone and mouth….her hubby is a lucky guy…lol.
With every thrust to her mouth, the sensation of me cumming is growing. Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner sucking my rod so tight and refused to release it. I had to pull my rod out from her mouth…
I place her in the missionary position, took a breather to let my rod cool down before inserting into her again…her abalone is so wet, my rod could just slide into her so easily to begin my last burst of fire… as I was thrusting I noticed that her legs began to wrapped around me tightly wanting me to go deeper into her and of course I abided to her request.
She was really into the groove now…her hands were busy caressing her boobs occasionally pinching her own nipples and moaning with excitement….then she moved one of her hands to her mouth and stuck out her tongue and started licking her fingers….after a short while, she took those wet fingers so down south and began playing with her love bud while I continued thrusting her…O my….what a horny little MILF….
“Ooooo….Hmmmm….Oooo…..”
She began to moan loudly, her body began to shiver and she was trying to hold on to me tightly but her hands are going weak…I know she is going to explode soon…
So I shifted to 4th gear and hump her quick and hard till she cum so hard that her juice was gushing out with my every thrust until her body has gone all jelly and she was lying there motionlessly but breathing heavily and still moaning. A few more strokes and finally it’s my turn to fire off as I quickly pulled my rod out and sprayed onto her body…I quickly got some tissue from the side table to clean up my mess on her body….put on my clothes and wanted to hurriedly leave the house….but not sure why I just have to give her a parting shot so I spread her weak legs apart and fingered her again…she cum one more time but this time she squirted and onto my uniform….omg she is a squirter….we could have more fun if I have known earlier…..but nevermind till we meet again…
How Bro Baileys…..How’s my fantasy of Mrs Baileys…I wish this fantasy will one day comes true 😜
Old 03-09-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Fantasy story ended.....those bros who read give a bit of feedback leh....haha
Old 03-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Hello I always have to do live firing whenever Bro Baileys posted pic of his lovely wife...haha...anyway the ending.

“Hmmmm….hmmmm”
OMG the way she moaned every time I thrust my rod into her mouth is so seductive making me so aroused and want to give her more….She is such a good fuck…both her abalone and mouth….her hubby is a lucky guy…lol.
With every thrust to her mouth, the sensation of me cumming is growing. Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner sucking my rod so tight and refused to release it. I had to pull my rod out from her mouth…
I place her in the missionary position, took a breather to let my rod cool down before inserting into her again…her abalone is so wet, my rod could just slide into her so easily to begin my last burst of fire… as I was thrusting I noticed that her legs began to wrapped around me tightly wanting me to go deeper into her and of course I abided to her request.
She was really into the groove now…her hands were busy caressing her boobs occasionally pinching her own nipples and moaning with excitement….then she moved one of her hands to her mouth and stuck out her tongue and started licking her fingers….after a short while, she took those wet fingers so down south and began playing with her love bud while I continued thrusting her…O my….what a horny little MILF….
“Ooooo….Hmmmm….Oooo…..”
She began to moan loudly, her body began to shiver and she was trying to hold on to me tightly but her hands are going weak…I know she is going to explode soon…
So I shifted to 4th gear and hump her quick and hard till she cum so hard that her juice was gushing out with my every thrust until her body has gone all jelly and she was lying there motionlessly but breathing heavily and still moaning. A few more strokes and finally it’s my turn to fire off as I quickly pulled my rod out and sprayed onto her body…I quickly got some tissue from the side table to clean up my mess on her body….put on my clothes and wanted to hurriedly leave the house….but not sure why I just have to give her a parting shot so I spread her weak legs apart and fingered her again…she cum one more time but this time she squirted and onto my uniform….omg she is a squirter….we could have more fun if I have known earlier…..but nevermind till we meet again…

How Bro Baileys…..How’s my fantasy of Mrs Baileys…I wish this fantasy will one day comes true ��
Me too !!...i think can lah...bro Baileys sure don't mind...walau bro kinetics, u made my water pistol fire so many rounds until no more ammo left now ...hehe...1 of the best sex fantasy writer i hv ever seen n read ...the description n scenes of the story n action resonates with me v. well with those horny words used esp those highlighted ...

T.Q. to bro kinetics for sharing tis horny fantasy he has on Mrs Baileys...hope Mrs Bailey don't mind too n enjoy bro kinetic's fucks....haha

Old 03-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

I was lying on my bed reading the last instalment of Bro Kinetics fantasy and my wife just got home from work and was in the midst of getting undress....I watched her undress and began imagining about my wife getting fuck on the bed I am lying on....got me an instant hard-on.
Like Bro Rickey...I have been unloading many round into as well as onto my wife....till she is now scare of me when I tried to be intimate with her. Hahaha...

Seriously well written 👍👍 👍. Thanks for sharing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1