The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
Hi

im quite a newbie when it comes to GL. been there countless of times and look2 see2 but have only boinked once and that one also streetwalker so i have no idea about houses(i know how it works but need more info)

which brings me to my main point. going there soon. but trying to look for an unlimited shots deal. Any bros know and can inform me whether in GL got this kinda deal and where i can get it?

Thanks alot in advance.
The faster and the most effective way to start and learn is to get yourself wet. As you get wetter subsequently, you become more knowledgeable and you may not need to depend entirely on this forum for newbie questions anymore. Understand where I am coming from?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
The faster and the most effective way to start and learn is to get yourself wet. As you get wetter subsequently, you become more knowledgeable and you may not need to depend entirely on this forum for newbie questions anymore. Understand where I am coming from?
Bros, I would suggest you go to 2831A or 1654A to have a cup of tea and watch the the available gals and other gals coming and going out of the house. The OKTs are friendly and would not chase you away if you sit and watch for the stock for one or two hours. In this way, you could get to know some of the better gals in GL. Alternatively, you may try 2058 or 1606 for the house wls.

Bro Alejandro rightly said " get yourself wet". You need to gather enough courage to select a palatable gal and let nature take its own course. Then you could learn from mistakes and become a seasoned cheongsters. Reading the SBF would only give you some guide and tips. There is nothing like your personal experience. Do enjoy your future endeavours.
Old 17-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks alot guys!
Old 17-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
Hi

im quite a newbie when it comes to GL. been there countless of times and look2 see2 but have only boinked once and that one also streetwalker so i have no idea about houses(i know how it works but need more info)

which brings me to my main point. going there soon. but trying to look for an unlimited shots deal. Any bros know and can inform me whether in GL got this kinda deal and where i can get it?

Thanks alot in advance.
There is no unlimited shots deal unless you have unlimited $$$.

When I first started, I also just swung into houses blurly ask price and requested to see girls. That's how you start.

Suggest you go 2831a, 1654a or Westerhout road 1606 (house 6), to start your journey.
Old 20-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
knockkneedman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All,

I am here on business for a month so hoping to enjoy myself. You may guess I am Ang Mo so my question regards that. I have come across differing information to terms of how the various establishments treat us white folk.

I guess it will be common for me to be quoted a higher price but if I am aware of the locals rate and say I know the price, this is what I will pay (respectfully, of course) will I be able to get the correct pricing?

Certainly any information on what to expect as Ang mo is appreciated. I have been to Thailand and Indonesia and enjoyed the offerings but this is my first time here.

Thanks in advance
Old 20-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockkneedman View Post
All,

I am here on business for a month so hoping to enjoy myself. You may guess I am Ang Mo so my question regards that. I have come across differing information to terms of how the various establishments treat us white folk.

I guess it will be common for me to be quoted a higher price but if I am aware of the locals rate and say I know the price, this is what I will pay (respectfully, of course) will I be able to get the correct pricing?

Certainly any information on what to expect as Ang mo is appreciated. I have been to Thailand and Indonesia and enjoyed the offerings but this is my first time here.

Thanks in advance
Go to Category 150 PRC House 1654A : Lorong 16 House 54A ( 1 floor up) : OKT ( pimp) Garrick and his father Uncle Hua are good nice efficient folk & will charge you the same SGD$ 150 for 1 hour 1 shot with a nice PRC girl that YOU like ( ask for a line up of the girls) . Read the FR's for 1654A . Garrik speaks excellent English & is used to Ang Moh's
Old 20-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't expect to pay local price when you're not local.

And I think you should go orchard towers and not geylang.

Orchard towers more suitable for whites like you.

Quote:
All,

Thanks in advance
Old 20-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My own question regarding 2 sessions.

Senior bros, is it better to take 2 sessions upfront or extend halfway through? This is for the CAT 50 and CAT 150, and assuming that I originally intend to go for 2 sessions already.

Also, when taking double sessions, does it mean confirm 2 shorts, then the WL will still end up rushing in order to do 2 shots, but actually my intent is to be more relax with more time de. Tks.
Old 20-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
My own question regarding 2 sessions.

Senior bros, is it better to take 2 sessions upfront or extend halfway through? This is for the CAT 50 and CAT 150, and assuming that I originally intend to go for 2 sessions already.

Also, when taking double sessions, does it mean confirm 2 shorts, then the WL will still end up rushing in order to do 2 shots, but actually my intent is to be more relax with more time de. Tks.
For Cat50, it is to your own good to declare beforehand as CAT50 is gonna be a rush job. If you are gonna choose a takgong Thai wl, it is advisable to opt for 2 sessions and inform her in advance so that she will take her time to svc u song-song.

For Cat150, declaring beforehand or not, not a problem unless you are gonna try XY at 819. XY will prepare special program to make you song-song for 2 solid hours de! In general, better dun declare first unless you oredi knoe the wl standard, she & u have chemistry. If first time try, better dun declare just in case she beh gum u lor. Thats my 0.02 RMB cents!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
AgentPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Please don't expect to pay local price when you're not local.

And I think you should go orchard towers and not geylang.

Orchard towers more suitable for whites like you.
So... Does "whites like you" mean men coming to SG on biz for an extended period of time?
Or do you mean the "whites" that would be seeking to pay the same rate?
Maybe it's all "whites" in general, who must be just like him?

But to me, I reckon you mean "the kind of caucasian bloke that would even consider using the phrase 'us white folk.'"

Why on earth Orchard Tower is more suitable is beyond me... but if he sets himself apart from the brothers like that to start... I can understand the reaction.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
knockkneedman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPig View Post
So... Does "whites like you" mean men coming to SG on biz for an extended period of time?
Or do you mean the "whites" that would be seeking to pay the same rate?
Maybe it's all "whites" in general, who must be just like him?

But to me, I reckon you mean "the kind of caucasian bloke that would even consider using the phrase 'us white folk.'"

Why on earth Orchard Tower is more suitable is beyond me... but if he sets himself apart from the brothers like that to start... I can understand the reaction.
I apologize if my attempt at being lighthearted was misinterpreted. It was not meant as anything more than that. I see the term Ang Mo bantered around quite regularly in my reading through this forum and only meant it in the same light, in what I thought (incorrectly it seems) was making humorous point about myself not looking local. If I offended anyone I do regret that, it was the farthest thing from my intention.

I have mongered from South America to Asia and in between. My experience has always been that if you do some research and find out a bit more about things you can find better locations, better girls, and not pay tourist prices. That is what lead me to this forum and I hoped I could learn from the more experienced brothers.

I am less interested in Orchard Towers because I think there is better to be found here.

Thanks agian
Old 22-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jigolo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow didn't knw garrick spks english. i'm the jia kan tung type too. any other okts in cat150 houses spk gd english? 2831?
Old 22-08-2012, 07:50 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

2831A Willie & Gwee very friendly , speak very good English ! Can try 3033 also .young boyish looking OKT , speaks English Also,.
Old 22-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jigolo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

cb ytdy i went 2831 jam pack sia
Old 23-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
AgentPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I apologize if my attempt at being lighthearted was misinterpreted. It was not meant as anything more than that. I see the term Ang Mo bantered around quite regularly in my reading through this forum and only meant it in the same light, in what I thought (incorrectly it seems) was making humorous point about myself not looking local. If I offended anyone I do regret that, it was the farthest thing from my intention.

I have mongered from South America to Asia and in between. My experience has always been that if you do some research and find out a bit more about things you can find better locations, better girls, and not pay tourist prices. That is what lead me to this forum and I hoped I could learn from the more experienced brothers.

I am less interested in Orchard Towers because I think there is better to be found here.

Thanks agian
Knocks,

i'm what most around here would would consider 'white' even though i been in asia a very long time and speak chinese alright. my heritage is not exactly a minority in all parts of the world, but some, and I've got not a speck of asian genes (to the best of my knowledge.)

i guess i was just put-off by the other brother's comments towards you, as i wholeheartedly agree that OT is a less than desirable locale. Moreover it should not be a matter of race which mitigates my comfort at one or the other. however...

When you so clearly have drawn the line and separated yourself from the bros here, it is not surprising to see someone suggest that you are standing on the wrong side.

At any rate... hope you got a decent bonk regardless
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1