The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 10-06-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
guys dont get scam ... this guy MIA after up points .. ask u to up points first then share... point scammer alert ... calling out all to drop his points ...
sorry bro, he did gave me his contacts. maybe there was a miscomm? chill bro n enjoy ur weekend
Old 10-06-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 14
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
sorry bro, he did gave me his contacts. maybe there was a miscomm? chill bro n enjoy ur weekend
thanks for informing bro Laopizhui .. good to hear that u got the contact .. cheers ..
Old 10-06-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for informing bro Laopizhui .. good to hear that u got the contact .. cheers ..
I should warn all bros to avoid giving out contacts to impatient bastards like C00kies who feel self entitled to get contact first before anyone else. this type of self entitled bastard would go to the massage shop and demand the girl service him first before others if not he will complain and post the service lousy or even call AV .
look at the my msg box how many msg i recieved per day to share other contacts. wait for your fucking turn first or go diy .pathetic begger bastard
Old 10-06-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Bros with contacts should avvoid sharing with a impatient crybaby bastard like you who might spoil their lobang .
Sounds so stupid bastard, beside this contact i am also sharing many other ppl park contacts to other bros. dun need time to reply ah?
I havent reply you means scam your stupid points? how many bro pm me for contacts. wait for your fucking turn.impatient and pathetic fuck i doubt u can get any good service from mls with that attitude
go and ask those who have recieved my contact. dun be a crybaby bloody loser and start ranting when u havent get my contact yet. like a baby crying over spilt milk now. but now definately u cant get it

I have given the contacts to the following bros

xmensg72
Sevenkey
wazzup
perks
hwahyudi69
tonks
Laupizhui
and many more.

go verify with them first u pathetic bastard begger
Quote:
I should warn all bros to avoid giving out contacts to impatient bastards like C00kies who feel self entitled to get contact first before anyone else. this type of self entitled bastard would go to the massage shop and demand the girl service him first before others if not he will complain and post the service lousy or even call AV .
look at the my msg box how many msg i recieved per day to share other contacts. wait for your fucking turn first or go diy .pathetic begger bastard

you think I will give u contact first because u threaten me here to ask others to zap me. this clearly shows your low ses character and ill breed quality . typical self entitled trash u are aint u??
Old 10-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

you think I will give u contact first because u threaten me here to ask others to zap me. this clearly shows your low ses character and ill breed quality . typical self entitled trash u are aint u??
Real bro, so many siao ppl nowadays, I also many ppl ask this, ask that, just go see see la, even if we give you contact, if the ML don’t like you, u also won’t get the same experience one as us
Old 10-06-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
Real bro, so many siao ppl nowadays, I also many ask this, ask that, just go see see la, even if we get you contact, if the ML don’t like you, u also won’t get the same experience one as us
Suddenly this siao lang come post i scammed his points when i still busy replying those others first. and ask other to zap me . so desperate for contact contacts until like this.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Suddenly this siao lang come post i scammed his points when i still busy replying those others first. and ask other to zap me . so desperate for contact contacts until like this.
Bro, this one of the kind just ignore liao, I don’t entertain them liao, siao like the point can really pay for service lol, block him
Old 10-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
Bro, this one of the kind just ignore liao, I don’t entertain them liao, siao like the point can really pay for service lol, block him
nevermind I up u also can ask my bro to up u . he can down my points and his didi also can down all the way from today lol.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
nevermind I up u also can ask my bro to up u . he can down my points and his didi also can down all the way from today lol.
Bro, I get this [You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whackithard again] up you before, but must spread around before giving you back feelbadman
Old 12-06-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there got china and also 19 year old viet xmm doing BBBJ , AR and CIM. haha you also know who i am talking about.
Bro got good lobang share pls
Old 13-06-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
there got china and also 19 year old viet xmm doing BBBJ , AR and CIM. haha you also know who i am talking about.
Hi bro. Can pm me the contact?
Old 18-06-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one went to try s**v***e at bukit merah before?

The host at tt chio leh
Old 19-06-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You mean the counter lao chio? She doesn't provide massage.
No la, their tik tok host, that one is the counter?
Old 21-06-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa didn't know that Hannah from S** V**** did HJ or allowed roaming sia
Asked her when I visited her a few months back - she said she didn't do then.

Too bad she RTM liao
Old 22-06-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GDLucy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Take A***e. Confirm chop will not have regrets