The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Is this Cheryl the one with MM last time at Area R?
Yep. Before they moved to O
Yep they are ok.
Old 25-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is it normal practice those returning MLS will jack up double their price during their last few days?
Old 25-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
No need to go to that extreme..... anyway not easy to hack into gahmen servers nowadays.
Being on the blacklist and not able to come into SG is no big deal lah..... prior to the covid19 situation..... I know of several FLs / MLs that kenna banned from SG..... so they went to JB / KL instead. Many of their customers would travel to JB to support them. What surprised me was that their Singkie supporters were willing to make the 3 hr drive up to KL to visit them for those based in KL.
Although the situation is different now with covid19 restrictions..... I am sure their middlemen will come up with ways to circumvent the ban if those ladies want to carry on working.
no kidding....so much effort lol. i only know one ml who is now based in kl. i think she is also selling some mlm stuffs according to her wechat.
Old 25-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by kaisiong; 25-04-2021 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Need verification
Old 25-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
There are oso many ml who stayed here for quite a while even after they got caught to assist with the investigation, feel, mint, Laura, duo er are some examples..
This is highly dependent on the context and circumstances.
Old 25-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Is it normal practice those returning MLS will jack up double their price during their last few days?
Not normal. But maybe not returning any more, and wants to make as much as possible from the last working days.
Old 25-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yep. Before they moved to O
Yep they are ok.
Bro... so Both C and MM from Area R previously still available??
Old 25-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

check with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Bro... so Both C and MM from Area R previously still available??
Old 25-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I wouldn’t say they jack up pricing. More common would be packing their schedule so tight that they eat your timing and even double book. Not saying they all do, but I have experience quite a few who do. So I’m not a fan of visiting in their final few days

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 25-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
shooter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, any review on

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-lynn/
Old 25-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Not normal. But maybe not returning any more, and wants to make as much as possible from the last working days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I wouldn’t say they jack up pricing. More common would be packing their schedule so tight that they eat your timing and even double book. Not saying they all do, but I have experience quite a few who do. So I’m not a fan of visiting in their final few days
Very likely service will be slip shod and heck care attitude.
Since not returning anymore, so don't give a damn.
Of course there are exceptions, but why risk it?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 子欣 (slg) and was pretty good with the overall package.
Looks is cute and bear resemblance to local influencer sherr ng.
Skin is fair and smooth. Body is petite with probably b cup (would be good if more firm). accommodating with good gfe. Likely not staying for long with the visa she's holding, so catch her while it last.
Old 25-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Very likely service will be slip shod and heck care attitude.
Since not returning anymore, so don't give a damn.
Of course there are exceptions, but why risk it?
Some go for sentimental reasons
Others go in the hope the departing ML will open up special menu since last lap oredi

Those hoping for the later..usually ends up with disappointment
Old 25-04-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Never regret making a trip to Qian Qian place.Her massage was done professionally and i really felt totally relaxed and really good! Got her to trim my pubic hair, massage, and finally juagen which is i can personally vouch, improved my ” performance" in bed!

Money well spent!
Old 25-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Some go for sentimental reasons
Others go in the hope the departing ML will open up special menu since last lap oredi

Those hoping for the later..usually ends up with disappointment
More often than not it ends with disappointment.
But sometimes it has brought surprises. So the hope isn’t unfounded.

Ever had a very popular vanilla AP who gave me a huge surprise in the tail end of her stint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1