The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 18
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokka02 View Post
Bro, at this hour, maybe you can try SC hotel if you dont mind the price 5000baht. Maybe you will find some good stuff there. Good luck.
5000thb is too steep for me bro. I still have bkk and chiangmai to go to... Not forgetting petrol.

I might try it if I am coming to hatyai only... Which is maybe early june.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
yayatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
Amazingly, the trip has been salvaged by sakura. Good massage, girls also not bad. Maybe whoring is not for me at hatyai...
Bro, forgot to ask. you now alone there? No buddy with you?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Amazingly, the trip has been salvaged by sakura. Good massage, girls also not bad. Maybe whoring is not for me at hatyai...
Sakura massage gals do FL too.....
Old 10-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 18
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayatiger View Post
Bro, forgot to ask. you now alone there? No buddy with you?
Yep. Alone.

I just woke up, gonna get ready to ride to bkk.
Then on the 15th its to chiangmai.

I am ok with bkk and chiangmai, its my 'first' time in hatyai because usually hatyai is just a overnight stop whenever I ride to phuket. Never stayed more than 1 night here before.

But thanks to some bros her for the info, everything is a lesson learnt, haha
Old 10-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Money3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, give one last try... go to Lee Garden Plaza, look for Pink Lady. It is a music lounge, also have an MP like those in BKK.....

How's the weather in Hatyai? Please check before you ride up further North. When I was in Hatyai last week, regions to the North of Hatyai were badly hit by flood. But do have a safe ride
bro etct88, just back from hatyai yesterday. Weather hot and humid leh, cant really believe the south elsewhere flooded as my three days there were SUNNY and hot.

bro slacking80, alamak din see u asking me whether wanna go see chicken farms together or not cos after my last post din log in.... Haiz me went with my friend, surprised this trip.... everything dun want.... see kim yong dun want to go... channiviat oso dun want... only want go to Sakura Grand view for traditional massage only. So I lang lang went to Pink Lady myself to lclc ... maybe timing was not right cos I saw less than 10 CMI MILF there and moreover price has increased to 1700 baht... Haiz... if I hv read etc88 lobang for the syts at soi 2 I would have gone there to lclcl. So come back singapore full tank

Bro slacking80, sorry to hear about your bad experience so far, nevermind research more for your June trip

For those going to Hatyai for makan, can try the place called Ren Pack in thai for 85 baht unlimited BBQ buffet..... eat till u dropped! Quite an experience lah... with live band too.. wondered how they make $$$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Sakura massage gals do FL too.....
Bro Lone_Wolf, got meh.... my gal was a SYT around 23 yrs old but when my friend asked her whether got do juagen or not.... she said nope... cos jua gen only done by lao shi... > at least 45 yrs old ones
Old 10-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yep. Alone.

I just woke up, gonna get ready to ride to bkk.
Then on the 15th its to chiangmai.

I am ok with bkk and chiangmai, its my 'first' time in hatyai because usually hatyai is just a overnight stop whenever I ride to phuket. Never stayed more than 1 night here before.

But thanks to some bros her for the info, everything is a lesson learnt, haha

IC. If me, I would go with at least 1 buddy. At least you know you got at least one person to turn to if needed.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money3 View Post
bro etct88, just back from hatyai yesterday. Weather hot and humid leh, cant really believe the south elsewhere flooded as my three days there were SUNNY and hot.

bro slacking80, alamak din see u asking me whether wanna go see chicken farms together or not cos after my last post din log in.... Haiz me went with my friend, surprised this trip.... everything dun want.... see kim yong dun want to go... channiviat oso dun want... only want go to Sakura Grand view for traditional massage only. So I lang lang went to Pink Lady myself to lclc ... maybe timing was not right cos I saw less than 10 CMI MILF there and moreover price has increased to 1700 baht... Haiz... if I hv read etc88 lobang for the syts at soi 2 I would have gone there to lclcl. So come back singapore full tank

Bro slacking80, sorry to hear about your bad experience so far, nevermind research more for your June trip

For those going to Hatyai for makan, can try the place called Ren Pack in thai for 85 baht unlimited BBQ buffet..... eat till u dropped! Quite an experience lah... with live band too.. wondered how they make $$$.

So bro, are you angry with your friend?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, talk to yr friend and trash it out lah.
Mayb something happened along the way?
Mayb its just misunderstanding and miscomm.
Real friends shld b direct with each other.
Don't let misunderstanding and miscomm break the friendship.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

hahaha no lah never angry with my friend and really surprised that I appeared that way... he was nice eonugh to go with me to visit temples liao and why should I be angry but just very surprised cos he also more horny than me

but thanks guys for your concern

Old 10-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pokka02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ren Pack sounds familiar. Is it opp sugar beat or chao paya 4?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha no lah never angry with my friend and really surprised that I appeared that way... he was nice eonugh to go with me to visit temples liao and why should I be angry but just very surprised cos he also more horny than me

but thanks guys for your concern

OIC. Your friend sound like my friend. He got strange character and this kind of stuff is what he might do too.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Liger^ View Post
Bro, talk to yr friend and trash it out lah.
Mayb something happened along the way?
Mayb its just misunderstanding and miscomm.
Real friends shld b direct with each other.
Don't let misunderstanding and miscomm break the friendship.
Thats true. Bro, you sounded like you got misunderstanding with your friend. Hope you all will talk it out.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro Lone_Wolf, got meh.... my gal was a SYT around 23 yrs old but when my friend asked her whether got do juagen or not.... she said nope...
I am referring to ST/LT services..... not juagen

You can choose the massuer and have the massage in your room if you are staying in Sakura hotel..... and negotiate with her for ST.

If you stay at another hotel then she can only come to you after work..... again negotiate with her during your massage session.

So far me and my kakis have been lucky with the Sakura puyings neber get rejected yet
Old 11-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
chickenking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

going to hatyai next mth i like oil massage
bro where can find a good oil massage in hatyai
i had been there 20 yrs ago
Old 11-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokka02 View Post
Ren Pack sounds familiar. Is it opp sugar beat or chao paya 4?
paiseh bro, dun noe whether near there or not cos just ask tutu to drive us there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I am referring to ST/LT services..... not juagen

You can choose the massuer and have the massage in your room if you are staying in Sakura hotel..... and negotiate with her for ST

If you stay at another hotel then she can only come to you after work..... again negotiate with her during your massage session

So far me and my kakis have been lucky with the Sakura puyings neber get rejected yet
bro lone_wolf, can advise how much it cost for ST/LT ? Maybe the question posed to her by my friend stomped her.... and she din lead him on should probe further ..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1