The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-10-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
th over sized bra are the best for ZG. Best when she's either not conscious or she can't be bothered and wants to flaunt her assets.
Here got bigger collection

https://www.erome.com/a/OIGG7xUs
Old 27-10-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
sanoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post

Nice share bro. She sure enjoys showing!
Old 27-10-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Are you as adorable and cute as my nephew? Toddlers are so cute. Also know how to score point. Haha! Brings me so much joy just to carry him. This year I already gave him a few thousand dollars.
Yes, I m sis...just as adorable n cute as yr nephew ....just that the only diff is u won't hv the strength to carry me ....haha ....wow, wat a generous aunty u are ...best wishes to u to hv yr own kids soon...but must continue to try harder with yr husband

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-10-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
I feel like snapping more photos of my SIL. Anyone else here interested?
Definitely interested! My 2 SIL wears singlet at home too when braless. Love this view especially when they bend down the whole side whole opens up and boobs fully exposed.
Old 27-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
th over sized bra are the best for ZG. Best when she's either not conscious or she can't be bothered and wants to flaunt her assets.
Best is wear this top and no bra!
Old 27-10-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post

very hot pics indeed. Thx bro

Last edited by huojiaming; 27-10-2022 at 05:41 PM.
Old 27-10-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I was on the bus to MRT station today...

1 couple boarded the bus, the lady was wearing oversized loosely fitting t-shirt...

When she held on to the grab poles, I can see directly into the hold of her shirt beside her arms and peep into the colourful pink bra that she's wearing

I dunno if she zaogeng accidentally or purposely, but thank you for making my day 😉👍
Old 27-10-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Was at MBS entering a boutique, stunned when I saw a angmo mother facing her child stroller. She was in a button down dress and she SQUAT with legs wide wide open! No panties.

Didn’t know how to react, I took a 2 seconds stare and walk away from boutique.

Now not just free the nipple, also free the pussy
Old 27-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Are you as adorable and cute as my nephew? Toddlers are so cute. Also know how to score point. Haha! Brings me so much joy just to carry him. This year I already gave him a few thousand dollars.
Haha, I'm not as adorable, but my kids are! Lol....
Old 28-10-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombermario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duo125 View Post
Love it too when my FWB wear such singlets, always can't hold my self back to fondle her boobs from the side. Guess my FWB had some kinks, always gets high from my fondling and we ended have 3 rounds of hard sex.

TS do take more pictures to share.
Good for you. This one I can see but cannot touch sadly. I can see a LOT though.
Old 28-10-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombermario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Definitely interested! My 2 SIL wears singlet at home too when braless. Love this view especially when they bend down the whole side whole opens up and boobs fully exposed.
Damn hard to control hahahaha. So close to just reaching out to cup….
Old 28-10-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
Good for you. This one I can see but cannot touch sadly. I can see a LOT though.
You can see a lot? Whose did u see?
Old 28-10-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Haha, I'm not as adorable, but my kids are! Lol....
How old? Kids nowadays very smart. Not sure what they eat. Brain develop very fast
Old 28-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Was at MBS entering a boutique, stunned when I saw a angmo mother facing her child stroller. She was in a button down dress and she SQUAT with legs wide wide open! No panties.

Didn’t know how to react, I took a 2 seconds stare and walk away from boutique.

Now not just free the nipple, also free the pussy
You must thank yr lucky stars bro...this is a one in a million chance zaogeng view anyone can get to see from a lady in public ..but not surprising as angmohs r more laissez-faire than others, not scare going out braless or pantiless..so was her pussy bushy, trimmed or clean shaven u didn't tell us ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 18
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You must thank yr lucky stars bro...this is a one in a million chance zaogeng view anyone can get to see from a lady in public ..but not surprising as angmohs r more laissez-faire than others, not scare going out braless or pantiless..so was her pussy bushy, trimmed or clean shaven u didn't tell us ???
Lol… essential info missed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1