The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

goid job bro
Old 05-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nbvcxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with ING ING from Royce.

So here i am doing a FR, for the 1st time. Please bear with me.

Looks: similar to pic, but slightly thinner now.
OKT: 1st time talking to him but he's very friendly. Still tell me ING ING's service is the best. He is still able to accomodate my timing even though i change it after confirmation.
Boobs: Not really good at gauging sizes but small Bs maybe? Quite firm.
Body: smooth and petite, just the way i like it.
Shower: Nothing special, SOP
BBBJ: just the way i like it. But different people have different expectation and i would say she did hit my expectation.
Frenching/Kiss: Kind of feel she's a little shy.
Fingering: didn't try. because OKT told me her service is the best. so i just let her service me.
FJ: Hardworking. Came twice. Feels like i am doing it with a school girl.
CIM: didn't try, but she did tried to make me do it, luckily i got good self control. No means No. LOL.

Disclaimer 1st. All the above are my personal opinion. So what's good for me may not be good for you.

But overall in short. She's a gem not to be missed. She told me shes leaving on the 24th, so bros out there who's into petite girls please don't miss her.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post
Since the not so apparent rule is to post FR before asking questions, let me post my FR on May from thaiave.

Her looks are 70-80% similar to the photos just that she's definitely tanner. Height and boobs are exactly as advertised. Her frame is abit big cos she's tall and definitely SYT.

When I first got in, she asked if I wanted to shower and passed me a towel. No shower together and I didn't ask also. When I came out she was alrd naked and asked me to lie down for catbath. Very Shiok but somehow I couldn't get aroused so after awhile she asked me to lick her instead which was nice.. After awhile she kinda gave up cos I couldn't get it up so I told her I'll help myself cos I was tired.

Aft I shot I asked for massage and this was okay, she said since I liked massage she would do longer. This was also the chance to rest and chit chat which I felt helped to break the ice. She is very service oriented and after awhile asked if I wanted sex (at the start I told her I didn't want as I was damn shag). I told her no bonking and if she's asking cos she was horny.. She said she wanted to service me and for me to enjoy, how lovely!

Anyway I told her to continue massage and after awhile decided to leave abit earlier than the 90 mins.

I know my FR doesn't help for those looking for FJ but I think you can rest assure of her service quality
LOL. Bro, u go visit FL without intention of fucking? Heart of gold sia, give them free money.
Old 06-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Alice of Emmanuel yday. This lady is a astute kc trapper altho not that subtle. Important is she is blessed with good attitude to serve and be humbly horny and bbbj'ing with honourable degree.

Body is fair and photo is close to real but have to say she is a bit older than 21/22yo deh. No qualms there cos her body is nicely proportion and smooth and natural as i like. She not shy also. Tell me she like to fuck. But bbbj also top notch can take whole dick into her mouth with gusto.

Recommended for gfe/bbbj/fair/fj lovers. B cup natural. Trimmed. French allowed but she don't like.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my first FR here. My honest and humble review for Rozz from stable
Emmanuelle

Looks: 5/10 Photos look photoshopped but nothing like in the picture or video, her real person looks very tanned
Boobs: A handful, defintely not for boobs lovers
Body: Thin
Frenching: None at all as she mentioned she had tongue pierce(major turn off)
BBBJ:7/10( for her efforts, she excels in here although she's hardworking but somehow didnt enjoy.
CIM: Didnt ask.
AR: Didnt ask.
Painting: Didnt ask.
FJ: Nothing much to shout about
AJ: Didnt ask.
GFE: Nothing much to shout about
Service/Attitude: Nothing much to shout about

Other remarks: Cannot french, no catbath(Another major turnoff, she was virtually like just blowing air at me). After 1st shot, keep hurrying me to have 2nd shot like immediately after a shower . I had to request for massage which was nothing to shout about as well. Advertised 90mins, but then sorta shooed off at 50mins when i book the 90mins slot .

Only good thing i can say is she is friendly and easy to chit chat

RTF: Defintely not.......*over my dead body*
Old 06-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimHSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gift of Airangel.

Today had a RTF with her because she is one of my best bonks as far as i can remember. She has the kind of sexy vampish look with a pair of giggly big boobs, machiam having the sexy receptionist to bonk.

Not gonna rate her service with a score because her service was really good, overflowing with gfe. Feels like meeting a fuck buddy who is as hungry as u for her. No restrictions on frenching, painting, fingering, cim, various postions, etc. No wonder she is Airangel's angpai and i had to book her the day before to secure a slot. And one point to note, her showering me was the best experience, like having a gd HDLY teasing your bro and ass. Sibei shiok.

Communication was also pretty good as her command of English is very good. She can converse properly with you, adding on to the gfe/fuck buddy factor.

Only gripe is the place, abit run down and hard to get a parking lot because the location is in a pretty popular location.

Definitely will be back for more. Thanks to Airangel for bringing her in!
Old 06-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Pearl (Roycebabe)

Photo similarity: around 85%? She looks way better in real life.
Boobs: Small A i guess?
Bbbj: never tried , but she can do it if you want.
Frenching: French like no tmr
Fj: grinding ~~

Overall: awesome bonk
Rtf: why not?
Old 06-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

up pts for your sharing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Since ET88 demise, have decided to try some of the stables which I have not patron before which I will post some FR of the better babes I have encountered.

First off, Crystal from Emmanuelle which i tried few days back but did not have the time to write a FR

Looks: Definitely her in the picture but with less makeup; have to admit, she looks way more glamorous in the photo. Not saying that she is ugly but I find her rather average but probably tampered with the high expectations. Body is slim (she a petite gal) with a slight tummy (not that I complaining given my out of shape body as while). However, she does have the slight Eurasian exotic look going for her.

The deed: Excellent. Hard and furious with lots of frenching. As mentioned by another bro, I find that her blowjobs is one of the best in the business. Did not expect it until round two where suddenly she start blowing me and, oh man, it was fantastic.

Overall experience: Easy to find location but unfortunately not near MRT station. Her English is so-so which probably hampered communication but she is friendly and polite, always with a smile which is important in my books. Message is very light so if you want a hard message, probably not your cup of tea. I spend the intermission resting and cuddling instead.

RTF: probably not but will likely eplore the other ladies from this stable. Saw Rozz along the way in and out... look cute..hmm.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Stable Emmanualle Zara

Due to the last disappointing session with Candy, it had been a period of time since I book another girl. Yesterday I came across this eye catching girl "Zara" and decided to "gamble" with their reputation. I called the okt and arranged for a booking in the evening slot..

Drove down to the designated area and parking was easy.

Waited outside for zara to open the door for me ,shortly I saw a SYT with a sexy short skirt and an incredibly warm and friendly smile. She look prettier than her picture and she is extremely Gorgeous & Stunning with a perfect sexy body. After a quick chat I was offered a shower that was followed by a wonderful short massage...this really helped relieve my pre-visit tensions. She gradually worked her way up my body and then onto a long passionate frenching !! This led onto the most amazing bbbj I have ever experienced...after completion my entire body shook like a leaf and I felt this amazing sensation running through my body for about five minutes afterwards..

After some cuddling and chatting we got back to some more action. She positioned herself on top and went upon me, first slowly until gradually increasing the tempo. For such a petite lady, Zara has incredible strength and flexibility and just the sight of Zara in this position alone felt erotic! We tried some other position before ending it in doggy style and that was amazing!

Conclusion, Zara is a pretty, fun and incredibly bright girl who makes you feel very comfortable in her company. In addition she is extremely affectionate and interesting to talk to and shows a genuine interest in getting to know you. Would I visit her again...without doubt.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkistorange View Post
Posting my first FR here. My honest and humble review for Rozz from stable
Emmanuelle

Looks: 5/10 Photos look photoshopped but nothing like in the picture or video, her real person looks very tanned
Boobs: A handful, defintely not for boobs lovers
Body: Thin
Frenching: None at all as she mentioned she had tongue pierce(major turn off)
BBBJ:7/10( for her efforts, she excels in here although she's hardworking but somehow didnt enjoy.
CIM: Didnt ask.
AR: Didnt ask.
Painting: Didnt ask.
FJ: Nothing much to shout about
AJ: Didnt ask.
GFE: Nothing much to shout about
Service/Attitude: Nothing much to shout about

Other remarks: Cannot french, no catbath(Another major turnoff, she was virtually like just blowing air at me). After 1st shot, keep hurrying me to have 2nd shot like immediately after a shower . I had to request for massage which was nothing to shout about as well. Advertised 90mins, but then sorta shooed off at 50mins when i book the 90mins slot .

Only good thing i can say is she is friendly and easy to chit chat

RTF: Defintely not.......*over my dead body*
I saw rozz on the way out, she looks quite cute. But probably i will skip her.
Thanks for your sharing bro. up you liao
Old 06-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Bee (SR)

Was delayed for half an hour but it worked out in the end, sometimes these things happen. turns out she just woke up

- darker than pic (of course). not chio, but cute n sweet sort. personality is her best asset. as other bro mentioned b4, she makes effort to talk to u, even if language is barrier, and seems genuine. big plus!

- skillwise i think still quite green but game enough to get the job done. check mark

- nice lean body, nice skin, nice to hug

- gfe stat high. she seems quite shy, and seems to be a nice girl at heart so please treat her well.

- rtf? see how first. but rtf-worthy for sure. tks bro one
Old 06-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to the bros, its either zara or gift i am pounding tomorrow, keep up with the good work on sharing guys.

If the service is good you will see my FR, if no there will be none. Too many dissapointment i have for years now in sbf.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – May at ThaiAvenue

Recently booked May through bro Kenny, fast arrangement and smoothly saw May according to the instruction.

Face: exactly same with picture, 7.5/10, won’t reject type, more time looking at her to feel more beautiful.
Body: around 1.72 meter, not white skin colour, soft and smooth skin, a very little tummy ok to me
Boobs: B cup, all natural
Shower: standard together
Massage: good skill, better than average
Cathbath: standard
Kiss/French: light kiss
BBBJ: good one
Fingering: for ourside yes
FJ: she is tight, flexible and listened to my instruction about position change, pleasant while doing it with a tall girl. Good skill in cowgirl position.

RTF – Yes

This is my first time when the girl dried my foot when I lay down on bed. She is always smiling and nice girl.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

WhiteThing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pedi from LB

Looks: 9/10 Quite similar to photo
Body: 8/10 Quite short, around 150+ but body proportions is perfect
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced, great to play with.
BBBJ: 8/10 Does a bit of teasing with the tongue but the rest was SOP
Fj: 9/10 Cowgirl position, very enthusiastic and tight
GFE: 9/10 Took awhile to overcome the communication barrier but after that she was very chatty, not a time watcher
Old 07-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – Iris at TOMYAM69

Thanks to TOMYAM69 for the fast booking and arrangement.

First of all, I need to say the room is very nice, clean and gives me very good romantic feeling.

Face: exactly same as the picture, 8/10 high score, she is my type, when I saw her, it made me high already.
Body: around 1.62 meter, normal skin colour, very smooth and very soft skin, I have to give 8.5/10 for her top level skin, curve, thin waist, very sexy especially looking from back
Boobs: A+/B cup, all natural and very soft
Shower: together, standard
Cathbath: better than average, know how to make man high
BBBJ: good one
Kiss/French: light kiss several times
Fingering: yes
FJ: 8.5/10, very tight, flexible and listened to my instruction about position change, it took me short time to come due to too excited

RTF – Yes (due to her top level skin and very tight FJ)

After 1st shot, we laid down on bed and talked a lot of things, she is very nice talking and very good English, no need to use translation app, I like nice talking girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1