The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Let me share another aspect of vietnamese spouse. My wife likes to buy clothes, not those super expensive ones, but its also not that cheap.I am sure many bros with viet spouse will find their spouse doing the same thing. What to do? Its their way of `taking care of their siblings'

hi bro Singviet....after reading so many 'misfortune' that u encounter from ur wife's family members....i am say that i am really a lucky fellow....few years with my wife already n her family members have never try to take advantage of me....n best of all,i do not have to take care of my wife's family members but just my wife alone....

my wife do like buying clothes as well,bcos i think Vietnamese gals really hates wearing the same clothes over n over again....but her clothes r not really expensive....a set of her clothes probably cost 1 million vnd....whenever her 2nd sister saw that my wife has new clothes or shoes....she will try to persuade my wife to give her those that r maybe 1-2 months old....but my wife will say a very affirmative NO unless that blouse is less than 100k...

btw....Vietnamese gals also like to buy shoes....i just change a new shoe cabinet bcos the old one is not big enough to store the shoes of my wife...
Old 29-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Let me share another aspect of vietnamese spouse. My wife likes to buy clothes, not those super expensive ones, but its also not that cheap. Every month, she will spend a few hundred dollars on clothes. She always tell me that she doesn't like to wear the same thing over and over again, so its her habit to change her dressing frequently. But what i have realised, when she change her clothes, all the `not so old' clothes, often just a few months old, will go to her sisters in Vietnam. When we are back in Saigon, she will tell me she wants to meet up with her sisters, and they will make their way up to saigon to meet us. When the sister (my wife has 3 sisters, 2 are poor and 1 is married to a rich viet), either one of the poor ones meet us in saigon, i will find them dressed in clothings that i bought for my wife not long ago. The sister will stay for a day or two with us, come empty handed but returned a bag full. Sometimes i am a bit angry, but i thought if my wife is happy, i just `close one eye'. I am sure many bros with viet spouse will find their spouse doing the same thing. What to do? Its their way of `taking care of their siblings'
bro,totally agree with u,my wife also like to buy a lot and seldom wear but lucky those this fashion clothes,so i still can afford cos i try not to bring her to orchard .i think is girl thinking that clothes is always not enough and they will buy if they like even though they have tons of clothes at home and seldom wear.so evertime i am the one who carry those big and small luggage back to vietnam

we even quarrel many time when we go back and i even thinking of taking different flight back cos i dont like to carry a lot when going oversea.

My wife like to buy many things back even though some can be found there,but she always say,sg things quality is good compare to vietnam and some is cheap but till now i still dont understand why she want to buy so many things when going back
Old 29-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

And one thing i dont understand is my wife like to change new or 2nd hand handphone.she have already change 3 to 4 type of different type of hp when she was here on the 1st year.i only change mine if spolit.she give her mother or sister use those hp which is more high tech than me
Old 29-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
hi bro Singviet....after reading so many 'misfortune' that u encounter from ur wife's family members....i am say that i am really a lucky fellow....few years with my wife already n her family members have never try to take advantage of me....n best of all,i do not have to take care of my wife's family members but just my wife alone....

my wife do like buying clothes as well,bcos i think Vietnamese gals really hates wearing the same clothes over n over again....but her clothes r not really expensive....a set of her clothes probably cost 1 million vnd....whenever her 2nd sister saw that my wife has new clothes or shoes....she will try to persuade my wife to give her those that r maybe 1-2 months old....but my wife will say a very affirmative NO unless that blouse is less than 100k...

btw....Vietnamese gals also like to buy shoes....i just change a new shoe cabinet bcos the old one is not big enough to store the shoes of my wife...
Hi bro. I do not think that those incidents are misfortune. Different person show different traits, and are very much different in many ways. Yes, my wife is still concerned about her family, but compared to when we first got married 8 years ago, its very much lesser. The thing is that her mother and siblings are somewhat quite greedy (quite common with those province vietnamese), but i have also shown them that they can't `squeeze' much out of me.

On the other hand, my wife has proven her worth for the past many years with me. She bore me 3 wonderful children and assisted me in my vn business, she plays a major role in improving my family's life. The most touching part was how she took care of me when i underwent a major spinal surgery at FV Hospital. From collasping at Tan Son Nhat Airport to admitted to FV hospital to Surgery to the 1 year plus of aftercare till now, my wife has really shown me that she is a very good wife.

I am fortunate to have such a good wife, despite her having some minor weakness for her family. In a marriage, its always `give and take' .
Old 29-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
And one thing i dont understand is my wife like to change new or 2nd hand handphone.she have already change 3 to 4 type of different type of hp when she was here on the 1st year.i only change mine if spolit.she give her mother or sister use those hp which is more high tech than me
tell me about this. My wife is always up-to-date with handphone technology. She changes hp every 10 months or so, from Iphone 3 to Iphone 4, she's always getting the latest. When she bought Iphone 4, she brought back Iphone 3 to vietnam and gave it to her sister. Same with all other handphones. Her mother, her 2 sisters and 1 brother are all using her `old' handphones. By the way, my wife has 2 handphones and 2 lines. 1 is for our vn business associates to call her and the other is personal.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post

this are gers traits that show their ego...onli those who can afford can do so...those with foreign hubby/bf...all these are to show off hubby face...in fact you should be happy...

Quote:
once again...you cannot blame them if they can afford it...the gers had not been able to afford much things formerly...as long as they dun go spent lavishly is ok....

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-04-2011, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am sure many bros with viet spouse will find their spouse doing the same thing. What to do? Its their way of `taking care of their siblings'
Yes... and bags, hand phones, gold jewellery.
I used to get angry in the past but have to learn to live with it now.
At times when we see some ladies items worth buying, I even ask her to buy extra for her siblings and mother-in-law.

Retired Samster
Old 30-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Yes... and bags, hand phones, gold jewellery.
I used to get angry in the past but have to learn to live with it now.
At times when we see some ladies items worth buying, I even ask her to buy extra for her siblings and mother-in-law.
hahhah bro, this is their culture and their way of doing things. I have also learnt to close one eye so as to ensure family happiness. `closing one eye' is alright as long as the things and items involved are not too many and doesn't cost too much. I was having lunch with my wife yesterday and we had a discussion about her family. My wife told me that her useless, lazy bum sister told her over the phone the other day and told her to look for a job as she heard that working in Singapore can earn much more than Vietnam. The lazy sister told my wife that my wife shouldn't help me in my business and should go look for a job, earn money and send the monthly pay home to help her and the mother. Damm.... my blood boils and i heard that. I kept my calm and asked my wife `do you think you should do that?' my wife answered `why should i do that to help my lazy sister? My mum has a lot of land, she's not poor, no need for me to do that.' it was such a relieved when i heard her answer.
Old 30-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahhah bro, this is their culture and their way of doing things. I have also learnt to close one eye so as to ensure family happiness. `closing one eye' is alright as long as the things items involved are not too many and doesn't cost too much. I was having lunch with my wife yesterday and we had a discussion about her family. My wife told me that her useless, lazy bum sister told her over the phone the other day and told her to look for a job as she heard that working in Singapore can earn much more than singapore. The lazy sister told my wife that my wife shouldn't help me in my business and should go look for a job, earn money and send the pay home to help her and the mother. Damm.... my blood boils and i heard that. I kept my calm and asked my wife `do you think you should do that?' my wife answered `why should i do that to help my lazy sister? My mum has a lot of land, she's not poor, no need for me to do that.' it was such a relieved when i heard her answer.
Your Wife is Really Good .... cheers

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 30-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro. I do not think that those incidents are misfortune. Different person show different traits, and are very much different in many ways. Yes, my wife is still concerned about her family, but compared to when we first got married 8 years ago, its very much lesser. The thing is that her mother and siblings are somewhat quite greedy (quite common with those province vietnamese), but i have also shown them that they can't `squeeze' much out of me.

On the other hand, my wife has proven her worth for the past many years with me. She bore me 3 wonderful children and assisted me in my vn business, she plays a major role in improving my family's life. The most touching part was how she took care of me when i underwent a major spinal surgery at FV Hospital. From collasping at Tan Son Nhat Airport to admitted to FV hospital to Surgery to the 1 year plus of aftercare till now, my wife has really shown me that she is a very good wife.

I am fortunate to have such a good wife, despite her having some minor weakness for her family. In a marriage, its always `give and take'
yah bro,your touching story remind me of my own and just like to share.last year,my dad underwent a leg operation and have to stay in hospital.my wife actually bring a small pail with a towel to my dad ward to help him to wash his hair and face without telling me she is going in the early morning before going to work.

my aunt who is the first time who saw her when she reach the ward was touch by what she was doing.my sis told me that she is actually taking her effort to understand my dad and help him to wash up cos he cant walk.she say no sg girl or wife will do that and even she herself say that she did not think of that and was surprise that she actually go the extra mile to do that.

if my aunt have not told my sis and she did not tell me,i will not know cos she never mention to me.when i ask her why she do that,she just told me that she pity my father and worry that nobody will help him wash her hair and face and he will feel uncomfortabe.

i guess the best wife that any guy hope to have is that lady who can go through thick and thin with you no matter where or what.
Old 30-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yah bro,your touching story remind me of my own and just like to share.last year,my dad underwent a leg operation and have to stay in hospital.my wife actually bring a small pail with a towel to my dad ward to help him to wash his hair and face without telling me she is going in the early morning before going to work.

my aunt who is the first time who saw her when she reach the ward was touch by what she was doing.my sis told me that she is actually taking her effort to understand my dad and help him to wash up cos he cant walk.she say no sg girl or wife will do that and even she herself say that she did not think of that and was surprise that she actually go the extra mile to do that.

if my aunt have not told my sis and she did not tell me,i will not know cos she never mention to me.when i ask her why she do that,she just told me that she pity my father and worry that nobody will help him wash her hair and face and he will feel uncomfortabe.

i guess the best wife that any guy hope to have is that lady who can go through thick and thin with you no matter where or what.
ask a sinkie ger to do so and she will say hire a maid to do lor...even some Vn ger will not do it anymore...so you are lucky to marry such a good ger...wish you all the best in your marriage...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Let me share another aspect of vietnamese spouse. My wife likes to buy clothes, not those super expensive ones, but its also not that cheap. Every month, she will spend a few hundred dollars on clothes. She always tell me that she doesn't like to wear the same thing over and over again, so its her habit to change her dressing frequently. But what i have realised, when she change her clothes, all the `not so old' clothes, often just a few months old, will go to her sisters in Vietnam. When we are back in Saigon, she will tell me she wants to meet up with her sisters, and they will make their way up to saigon to meet us. When the sister (my wife has 3 sisters, 2 are poor and 1 is married to a rich viet), either one of the poor ones meet us in saigon, i will find them dressed in clothings that i bought for my wife not long ago. The sister will stay for a day or two with us, come empty handed but returned a bag full. Sometimes i am a bit angry, but i thought if my wife is happy, i just `close one eye'. I am sure many bros with viet spouse will find their spouse doing the same thing. What to do? Its their way of `taking care of their siblings'
According to my gf, it is machiam their culture. His father also go to friend's house .. and return with a chihuahua. LOLx.

it's very similar to a chinese tradition -- li shan wan lai.
Old 30-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
According to my gf, it is machiam their culture. His father also go to friend's house .. and return with a chihuahua. LOLx.

it's very similar to a chinese tradition -- li shan wan lai.
this call li shan wan lai ? from the last many years till now, its only 1 way traffic, only i give them, they never even give my children 2 dong li xi
Old 30-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am sure many bros with viet spouse will find their spouse doing the same thing. What to do? Its their way of `taking care of their siblings'

Bro big thanks for all ur effort, u indeed give us strenght to go on.

Yes my gf also tends to take care her family a lot, & even keep on donating to poor ppl with her money earned at ktv, saying tat they don have rice to eat! But after few times I told her tat "they don have rice to eat, after u finish ur money who give u rice to eat?", she sort of starting to change. Now that she has stopped work & I'm trying to get her to study facial / cosmetic so tat she can work.

As for previous bros' queries, yes viet girls can cook very well. She even learns to cook western food as she knows that I love western food.

Good luck all bros.

Last edited by 0000; 30-04-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 30-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0000 View Post
As for previous bros' queries, yes viet girls can cook very well. She even learns to cook western food as she knows that I love western food.
Sighz ... So Good ... My Wife Cannot Cook and also Lazy to Learn Cooking ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1