The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So Bro NobleEagle....when you want to take me go to CP?....Hahahhaha maybe can arrange that shifu Tony and Shifu adidas88 to come along....that would be nice!
sure, bro playman .... we'll be delighted to have u in our trip to PRC .. be in in ZH, CP or CA ...

u shld be able to see our date of travel in our signature ..
Old 19-09-2008, 09:50 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
sure, bro playman .... we'll be delighted to have u in our trip to PRC .. be in in ZH, CP or CA ...

u shld be able to see our date of travel in our signature ..

I am honour by your offer as I hope that you would be irritated by a mandarin-less guy....hahahahah Cantonese no problem mandarin big big problem for me.....I am studying the dates in your signature but clash with some of my programmes as I need to go to Bkk at the end of the month of Oct and Christmas...promise the kids to bring them somewhere....next will be Chinese New Year....normally broke after all the ang pow...! In between Oct and Now...need to go diving with some brothers.....next month need to visit a factory in Dongguan and funny that I didn't know that CA and CP is actually in Dongguan.......hahahah! Newbie!

I will arrange and see whether can squeeze into your schedule!

Thanks a million...appreciate it very much!
Old 19-09-2008, 09:54 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
=Huzige;
I am sure you will have no problem traveling there with bro NobleEagle and there are loads of Singaporeans and Malaysians in CP these days. It was only five years ago when some hotel receptionists couldn’t even recognize a Singaporean passport!

BTW, Dongguan city is 3.5 times the size of little Red Dot Singapore. It can take two hours drive from one end to the other – so, better plan your trip well if you want to visit CP while you are in DG’s other towns if you are visiting on business.

Ooophs, I better not talk about CP in a BKK’s thread. I have been revisiting Thailand more often lately, so running through Thai related threads occasionally. Maybe we can catch up one of these days – I’m a very old fart but still having fun.
Thanks for the information....we will definitely catch up one of these days whether in CP or Danok...not a problem.....!

If I were to go for a trip I always look out for 3 things....the food, some little sight seeing to understand the place better and of course a very nice and fun companion....(ladies)...then I am a very happy man.

Me....too...an old uncle with over flow tummy! Hahhahaha!
Old 19-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Gd Morning Sifu Playman,
Old 19-09-2008, 10:03 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Gd Morning Sifu Playman,
Good morning....you are "early" today....well the Danok gang will be in Danok tomorrow and some going today after TT with them in KL.....they are so lucky!
Old 19-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
You can even see laowai in CP KTVs already. Not sure how long the good days will last but enjoy while it lasts before pricing gets out of hand like BKK Agogo bars.
Man, will I make it there in time .. sure hope so .. hard to save money in BKK though :-/
Old 19-09-2008, 01:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good morning....you are "early" today....well the Danok gang will be in Danok tomorrow and some going today after TT with them in KL.....they are so lucky!
Who is going in Today? Sifu
Old 19-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Me lah! In my dream
Old 19-09-2008, 02:28 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Dunno...always some one in there.....i have lost track.....Kiko and friends?

You are not going in this week end meh?

I know for sure that TT is on tonight!
Old 19-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I tot Kiko going 26????? Today aRoymakmak is there.... hiding somewhere having a good time ...... he not the clubbing type, like me, the ah pek.....

sorry, can't join TT tonite.... so far liao...

will up in KL on 25......
Old 19-09-2008, 07:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:

no that i know off la grand sifu.... this week no one from our gang go la.... next week sure got..... keke... i will be in KL tomorrow morning around 10am... will give you a call....
Old 19-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I tot Kiko going 26????? Today aRoymakmak is there.... hiding somewhere having a good time ...... he not the clubbing type, like me, the ah pek.....

sui la.. then TT on that date lo sifu...
or gonna tt in BKK...
im getting excited la.. keke

Quote:
no that i know off la grand sifu.... this week no one from our gang go la.... next week sure got..... keke... i will be in KL tomorrow morning around 10am... will give you a call....
tomorrow in KL bro holy??
BTW, do u teerak from barberry coming this sunday??
Old 19-09-2008, 07:54 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Ok come give me a call.....and TCSS and having some lunch or dinner....ok?
Old 19-09-2008, 07:59 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Good...then we can discuss more of our busy-ness...hahhahah can sure no problem! With your family? Let me know yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
sui la.. then TT on that date lo sifu...
or gonna tt in BKK...
im getting excited la.. keke

Bro...now is only September and we are going in Oct...one more month.....excited...hahhahahah......relax lah bro...actually...me, too! Sexcited!

tomorrow in KL bro holy??
BTW, do u teerak from barberry coming this sunday??
So are you people free to accompany our prince of Danok for lunch or not?

Cannot never mind.....Prince will curfew your from all the puyings in Danok....!
Old 19-09-2008, 08:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Oh...I see ...because you are not there so nobody wants to go already.....hahhahah!

First time in 6 months nobody is in there this week end...must buy lottery already!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1