The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Yo broz..

Seems we had 2 bros managed to take their lappies to hall... Anymore successful or bad stories for a headstart for laptops?

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 01-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Yo broz..

Seems we had 2 bros managed to take their lappies to hall... Anymore successful or bad stories for a headstart for laptops?
No problm lah. Be firm with them if being call in to the office. Anyway, try not to go last ferry (fm Spore)..
Old 01-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Pak was talking about licking the new Magnum ice cream

Tsk tsk tsk what were you all thinking

Jil short for Jilat and pek short for pepek (pussy)

Pak personal favorit JILBO any Mas knows whats that
Actually DATY is Ok as long as , one`s is happy doing it. Basically going there is to enjoy ourself to the fullest & do whatever u want to do to satify oneself.

Last edited by Don28; 01-06-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Ok. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
karthiology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went with my friend on 17-18 May (2Days 1Night) - 8am Ferry

Bought 2 X 1 Litre Bottles of Jim Bean at Duty Free.. & Started drinking on the top deck of the Ferry.. Feeling of drinking with the Open Sea is awesome!

Upon reaching Customs, bloody long queue for foreigners.. Couldn't take it, plus we were right at the back.. So we talked to one of the Customs Officers, He brought us to da Office, took our thumbprints + photo, Paid him RP100K & we were outta there n 5mins

Went straight to Villa to choose our Girls & told da Papi to send the Girls over at 12pm... Then went to Hotel Horizon to check in (RM was RP180K) + had lunch at a nearby Nasi Padang Stall (Good Stuff, we had 3 Meat Dishes + 2 Vege + 1 Fried Tofu + Soft Drinks.. All for RP180K)

Then the girls arrived.. & the Action began:

4 of us DRINK Together --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK --> 4 of us DRINK Together Again --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK --> 4 of us DRINK Together --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK

As you can see, total of 3 drinking + fucking sessions, so this carried on until about 7pm...

FR On My Girl: RP450K + RP100K Tips
- LOOKS (6/10)
- BOOBS (9/10)
- BBBJ (7/10) Not Fantastic, but OK la, Good Licking of the Balls
- FJ (7/10)
- GFE (8/10) Quite Good, Very affectionate, Loves to French

Then we went for Dinner at a nearby Seafood Stall:
- Sambal Stingray + Fishhead Curry + Fried Sotong + Kang Kong + Soft Drinks
(All came to RP230K)

After Dinner, went back to Hotel to drink somemore + had one more fuck session.. Then around 10pm, decided to head to Bravo Disco (Walking Distance from Hotel Horizon, we actually walked there & walked back! HAHA)

Culture Shock balls! The place is completely dark, with running lights all over the place. Music is Techno, but too loud, Overpowering, Can't even have any conversation there! People there just openly popping, They even served us Mineral Water, assuming we wanted to pop too! haha.. but NO CHANCE! we just had a few beers and left by around 12+AM... Cover charge there is a joke (RP40K for 2 pple), but Drinks there quite Ex (about RP300K for 8 cans of beer)

After Bravo, WALKED back to Hotel to drink somemore + had one more fuck session.... before knocking out!

Was woken up by my girl at around 8am...& had another Session with her in the Shower... Then went for breakfast at the Hotel Lobby (Not Nice at all, Just Fried Rice, Fried Egg + Tea)

Finally, Went across da road from Horizon Hotel & Chose a girl for Massage.. She came to our room & gave us a good massage while she was topless, so can enjoy her boobs while she massages + got a bbbj as well
(Total 1 Hr = RP100K)

Totally knocked out after Massage & took the last ferry back to SingaBORE at 5pm (that's why I always choose Hotel Horizon, they dun charge xtra for late checkout)

Anyways Total Expenditure for this Trip: SGD$310
(Including Ferry Tickets/Booze/Taxi Home from Harbour Front)

Cheeerrrssss
Old 02-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiology View Post
So we talked to one of the Customs Officers, He brought us to da Office, took our thumbprints + photo, Paid him RP100K & we were outta there n 5mins Hmm...imo, regular cheongsters may not like tat idea ya.

took the last ferry back to SingaBORE at 5pm (that's why I always choose Hotel Horizon, they dun charge xtra for late checkout) With the exception of Maxi, most hotels will allow their tamu to stay till last ferry. Y? Cos wkdays sepi aje....
Nice FRs tere...
Old 02-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Anyone going in July? Let me know if I can tag along. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
pak prez..thanks for the advise/reminder, and sorry for hurting yr
'rakyat'...guess i never absorb her lovey dovey attitude...

i guess pak prez has answered it...u know, use tongue to work on
below area...
Bro, to prevent those disco n bad attitude from cewek, always made known to them about your standard when they first enter your hotel. Normally girls from villas are more prone to haf all these bad habits, call HP & and ask for obat money.

I have thrown several girls out of the hotel and call their papis to fetch them back. Mostly they are afraid of their papis, stand by your ground and always make it a habit to get the papis namecards.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
Bro, to prevent those disco n bad attitude from cewek, always made known to them about your standard when they first enter your hotel. Normally girls from villas are more prone to haf all these bad habits, call HP & and ask for obat money.

I have thrown several girls out of the hotel and call their papis to fetch them back. Mostly they are afraid of their papis, stand by your ground and always make it a habit to get the papis namecards.
hi bro neb neb, thanks for the advise. are u leading a trip in july? may u guide me, the newbie? thanks
Old 02-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiology View Post
Then the girls arrived.. & the Action began:

4 of us DRINK Together --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK --> 4 of us DRINK Together Again --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK --> 4 of us DRINK Together --> Then go to our respective rooom to FUCK
U power man Fuck so many time in 24 hrs. I only manage to fire 2 times & the last one was blank (rifle IA) haha.......

Hotel Horizon - is it the one near seaside n jetty ?

Last edited by Don28; 02-06-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post

Ya, agree that the villa girl are prone to have bad attitude. I will rather ask the papi to tell them my standard b4 i book them. If they don`t want can reject me.
After booking then tell your std might result in low morale = poor performance, later send them back = money wasted. At night no one to bao bao (aka Hug , Hug)

Well , this is just my personal opinion.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
hi bro neb neb, thanks for the advise. are u leading a trip in july? may u guide me, the newbie? thanks
We can organize and go together, I don't really lead any trips. Just enjoy within our needs. I'm also a newbie
Old 03-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Ya, agree that the villa girl are prone to have bad attitude. I will rather ask the papi to tell them my standard b4 i book them. If they don`t want can reject me.
After booking then tell your std might result in low morale = poor performance, later send them back = money wasted. At night no one to bao bao (aka Hug , Hug)

Well , this is just my personal opinion.
You have your point bro! Let's chiong together in July, I'm usually a lone ranger nowadays, more ppl expenses will be cheaper.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bely bely far fm the sea. Is the 1 juz opp Kingstar htl. H Horizon used to be very popular during PhuaKang days. But nowadays, hmmm....CMI.. But location wise ok ya. Opp teres the niteclub n seafood. But the price of the $teamboat can kill u! Bravo oso walking distance. Several MPs all walking distance.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Speaking of hotel near the seaside. Wisma Mitra Pesona in Puakang was burnt down last Tuesday (31/5).... Hmmm it was built on stilts far in the sea that the firemen could not reach it on time.

Got wisma like these one arr? On stilts some more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1