The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

wa weather temp dropped and looks like we all need a warm bbbj

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 25-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd123456 View Post
Hi all,
Already in SZ and will be here for the next 1-2 weeks, but no kangtao here, any brother happen to be here also? May be can go out drink together?
Hi

I'm also in ShenZhen maybe we can go out for a drink on Fri night. Send me an email to [email protected].
Old 25-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacekeeper View Post
Finally we finished all the prelims and settled on the main course. Entered her (with cap) and her pussy was tight ! Had trouble just getting my cock head in. I knew with her so tight I would not be able to last more than a few minutes, so switch a few positions. Doggy, Gal on top, missionary, sideways.

Finally shot my load into her for the 2nd time. Paid her an extra 100RM tips. And went out to find my friend waiting. We went for late supper before heading back to our hotel room. The next day we were to move upwards to Dong guan butthat is another story
I'm now in SZ, can you provide me the location and rate of this great services?
Old 26-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

As it was raining these few days, decided to keep action indoors and not be drench outside. Went to shui wei chun village to look for MPs. Consulted sino senior too Went to 2 different MPs to sight see, first one had steam bath room attachment but cannot see the MM and looked quiet. Told the supervisor ill think about it

Went to another one just down the road when you enter shui wei chun, go all the way straight in, its the one on the end of the road facing opposite a nightclub. Couldnt rem the name but its damn obvious as the glass walls had large posters of their MMs pasted and when you enter, there'll be 5 to 6 MMs dressed in jap kimono attire to greet you! theres a few damn jude but cannot select them for the massage after i enquired.

Went up to my VIP room (110RMB) selected a hubei mm after sometime due to her boobs, overflowing her tight little dress and her thighs were damn tight! as in nice amount of flesh with both thighs just slightly touching one another not like 2 skinny legs.

Moment the door closed she jumped into the bed. Said i was cold she took a quilt cover and covered but guess that destroyed my massage cos once under the quilt she attacked my birdie and started seducing me all over. cat bath all over and licked my neck so i turned over and slided my hands up her thigh and wow just played with her groin area until she just said she wanna do it instead of 推油。 my rod was too hard and i just pulled down her 2 straps, she followed so by removing her whole top and i attacked her nips by tweaking it with her bra pulled down. Teased me by saying i had to pay if her bra spoilt.

Shall skip the rest of the part as its SOP. unloaded it on her tits when she allowed me to spray on her if i could make it in time by removing the cap when i exit her.

Will return if i can find another kaki this time Rooms are abit old though with small tele and lousy drawers.

Damage: 360 (everything in)
MM: saw quite a few not bad but i just decided to see more. Best if can select those in kimono

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 26-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

they are all the same.... eager to provide girl to you. Here are the handphone of four mamasans that I have deal with. They are all reside along the same street as "Shanglila" hotel, Jian sher (Construction) Road.

Ah Ping 13556845055
Chan Siew Cher (Miss Chan) 13602598439
Ah Mei 13603034574
Ah Hua 13048995444

Bro,

I am new to SZ. can I call them if I am staying at kempinski Hotel.

Thank.
Old 26-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

just call the okt and ask, they'll tell u if willing to send the girls up to your hotel.

to topup:
Old 27-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lemonteao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two night ago, I ventured into ARCADE and discovered that most of the girls will watch movie, msg, game there until PPS/MMS called them for parade to the customers.

It was like WOW.... you don't have to wait and choose one on the spot.
Approach one and deal for 250RMB.

From then onwards, all girls CAP at 400. Even for those high class 800-1000 type. Average is 300 and minimum is 250.
BUT beware of some PPS/MMS who quote high price. I got the 600 girls for only 300 and the service is still as good!

Brought two girls up to Panglin save them 100 GongAnn fee each. They appreciate your help and service me much better when I book them next session.

Cheers...
Old 29-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

look like now the mms at shenzhen price is drop ..
wondering is it because of the CNY coming soon and they are desperate for the $$$
Old 29-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
romancest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe because of the storm they need money for chinese new year.
Old 29-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trellis0001

The handphone numbers are the mamasan I patronised along Jiang Ser Road which is just a minute walk from Luwho train station or immigration. They should have no problems if you stay close by. The Best Western Felicity hotel on Hor-Ping Road is a 4 star hotel and across the road from the train terminal.

My darling in Xiang Xi Cun phoned me up that she was preparing to go back to her home by train. However, all her contacts told her that up north in GuangChow it is snowing so bad that all lorry, car and train can not move. She is considered staying put for a while in ShenZhen and thinking of me in her arm (no...... more like in her warm juicy tight pinkish pussy).

Enjoy Shenzhen
Old 29-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
look like now the mms at shenzhen price is drop ..
wondering is it because of the CNY coming soon and they are desperate for the $$$
Supply n demand factor more likely.

Many decide to spend their money on CNY stuff than on MMs....Hehe....
We were quoted 200rmb for the MM around Seibu.....

Probably becos of the Pre CNY raid this year. ....All BBS in Xiang xi chun still remain closed......

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 29-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Anyone to yum cha in shenzhen tonight? Me stuck in southern china still. Damn. So sino, did you accept the offer?
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Anyone to yum cha in shenzhen tonight? Me stuck in southern china still. Damn. So sino, did you accept the offer?
stuck in Southern China still no good ah? me want also don't have ah... u complain somemore... tiuzzzz
Old 29-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Supply n demand factor more likely.
yo bro, when u coming back???
Old 29-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
stuck in Southern China still no good ah? me want also don't have ah... u complain somemore... tiuzzzz
Diuzzzzz. Me stuck in 3star Hotel and taking metro and cab. No 5Star hotel and GF to drive me around le.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1