The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 11:33 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Walau eh, cant even get through from Prai to Sungai Dua leh, election mah, only passing thru that can get "erection".

Thanks for the invitation, I had been to Danok on a Friday...blah...not even 1 room for me to stay, had to beg one at Firatel, a Malay-run hotel opposite Oliver on the Danok-Hatyai highway.

Will talk about that trip later...
ProfessorOokami, rooms have never been an issue to this group as they have everything from mistress, girlfriend, aunties, business partners in fruit stall so anyone will more than willing to book even 10 rooms for them anyday, anytime....so join them for a trip...whether it is eating, bonking, sight seeing , drinking...everything goes....this group is great companion to be with. Never a minute you will feel bore..........
Old 19-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
Aanok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAanok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu. I was just a driver la. Driving my boss car la while my boss sitting behind busy auto roaming and kiss his Puying like no tomorrow. Keke.

Normally I park my car at duty free one la.
Bros Holymann, I trust your word as I believe Bros etct88 put observation into training after spending whole morning driving "this pair of kissing bird" around Hatyai - Temple - Hatyai. Who is the kissing bird??? of course - Bros Playman & super sticking puying......
Old 19-08-2008, 02:52 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanok View Post
Bros Holymann, I trust your word as I believe Bros etct88 put observation into training after spending whole morning driving "this pair of kissing bird" around Hatyai - Temple - Hatyai. Who is the kissing bird??? of course - Bros Playman & super sticking puying......
Yeah yeah paiseh paiseh...didn't mean to distract the driver and that is the reason I ask her to go for her friend's birthdayin the evening if not.....she will stuck me dry.

I didn't do anything...at the back seat actually.....
Old 20-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeah yeah paiseh paiseh...didn't mean to distract the driver and that is the reason I ask her to go for her friend's birthdayin the evening if not.....she will stuck me dry.

Just changed my car back seat, and at the same time send for servicing... me paiseh like fcuk.... the cushion man looked and me and smile....CB!

Then I tell him, my friend sit behind and wet the seat, guess what he said?

'ya! ya! you all say the same thing..... always your friends...'

TUI !!!!!
Old 20-08-2008, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
Aanok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAanok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Bros Playman, must salute you - did not do anything already make her crazy over you. Can't image if you response actively to her, I think her soul will follow you back to KL. Hahaha, must pick up some tricks from you in future trip. You are the man
Old 20-08-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Bros Playman, must salute you - did not do anything already make her crazy over you. Can't image if you response actively to her, I think her soul will follow you back to KL. Hahaha, must pick up some tricks from you in future trip. You are the man

Hello, I already requested to pai Bro Playman as Shifu, you must wait your turn hor hehe
Old 20-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Just changed my car back seat, and at the same time send for servicing... me paiseh like fcuk.... the cushion man looked and me and smile....CB!

TUI !!!!!
Haha, Bro etct88, I can imagine the embarassment you were at that situation.
But nvm la, eat the "dead cat" for heng tai still acceptable la, but make sure Playman buy you a good bonk for the up coming trip.............hahaha......

etct88: Could you please service and "clean up" the back seat of my car.

Salesman: (beaming evilly, while starring hornily at etct88) Ooo......clean the back seat ah, ok la no problems. (er......what is that smell!!!!!)

etct88: (come to explain) aiya, my fren lo, wet the back seat of my car. Not me la.............

Salesman: (Look back at etct88 with a disbelieve expression on the face) I understand la........all the customers also claim that it is their fren who wet the back seat...........ok ok ok.......I will clean it and make sure it is as good as new.

etct88: smile in embarassment............and turn his head away........
Old 20-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

TUI !!!!!
bro make sure he change the foldable seat ya, then you can have more fun ler .... tiu tiu tiu

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 20-08-2008, 10:38 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
come on holymann, besides holding her hand, you can still ask for her service while you are driving. But really got to make sure you can still concerntrate driving while she give you a job b la......................
wah heard also exicted le. But never try before la. Not dare to try also, affraid accident lo. Keke
Old 20-08-2008, 10:50 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
fully agreed. Grand sifu playman is the man la. Puyings pass hp number to him while he was smoking outside the model club. Somemore the Puying super chio ok. Really envy you grand sifu playman. You must teach me few trick la. Good stuff are meant to be shared one. Eat alone will not get fat one. Hehe
Old 20-08-2008, 10:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Hello, I already requested to pai Bro Playman as Shifu, you must wait your turn hor hehe
Yes, he is the man

Last edited by holymannn; 20-08-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 20-08-2008, 11:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
Haha, Bro etct88, I can imagine the embarassment you were at that situation.
But nvm la, eat the "dead cat" for heng tai still acceptable la, but make sure Playman buy you a good bonk for the up coming trip.............hahaha......

etct88: Could you please service and "clean up" the back seat of my car.

Salesman: (beaming evilly, while starring hornily at etct88) Ooo......clean the back seat ah, ok la no problems. (er......what is that smell!!!!!)

etct88: (come to explain) aiya, my fren lo, wet the back seat of my car. Not me la.............

Salesman: (Look back at etct88 with a disbelieve expression on the face) I understand la........all the customers also claim that it is their fren who wet the back seat...........ok ok ok.......I will clean it and make sure it is as good as new.

etct88: smile in embarassment............and turn his head away........
Wahaha. Bro your are the man. This is really joke of the year la.
Old 20-08-2008, 11:18 AM
SamSter

latest info. New shalala got management issue, almost all gals left already. Heard that barberry boss wanna take over new shalala and bring barberry gal to new shalala. Btw, new batch of model and dancer will be arriving in barberry on 20th aug. Check it out bro. From Bkk one. Sway mak mak lo. Keke
Old 20-08-2008, 12:54 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro please don't make paiseh.....I retired already somemore no $$$, no youth and not leng chai.....my days are over lah!
Old 20-08-2008, 12:58 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro Noble I am honoured but then I am not the Shifu here as I have retired after marriage and now once in a while sneak out and have a snack in Danok/Hatyai.....the real Grandmaster are people like Heavenly King Holymann, Etct88,Thai_traveller, Aanok (the name also says something already)......they are the real King Of Kings. See their puyings.......damn chun!

By the way, the behind seat got smell in etct88 car.....maybe what the cushion man says is true...always say your friend....hahhahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1