The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 20-06-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18h20

Maiden voyage at Club 20
Baby

After stepping on 2 landmines and getting both legs blown off in CAT50/60 recently, thought of trying something premium and pray that it wasn't another killzone.

Enquired with Mr. Peter about the lineup. There were about 5 on the sofa and Ferrari was having her lunch off to the side. People having makan is the king, or in this case, queen so nvm don't disturb her. Maserati was also available but I was not so keen after seeing her in person although her body seemed nice. Stood there for awhile contemplating when baby walked in with her short skirted school uniform and I told Peter I would like to try her. After handing over the cash Peter gave me a bottle of cold water, I remarked, whoa still got water ah, and he replied yes, this is a very expensive 200 bucks bottle of water😂.

The room was clean and tidy with the disco ball lights, one S shaped inclined leather chair in the shower and a red reclined leather chair in the room. Baby was about 160cm, meaty in the right places, about A/B natural cups that naturally drooped, slight tummy but not visible when standing with nice smooth skin. Her makeup was abit on the thicker side as her face looked different colour than her body. That wasn't an issue cos everything looked same colour with the lights turned off and the funky disco lights on.

Baby told me to lie facedown on the chair; there's was a hole in the middle for the cock to go through, and proceeded with the shower. She proceeded to soap me down and I thought this was a nice novelty, sitting cock first in the chair while being washed. Suddenly she was rubbing her boobs and body in a circular motion all over my back before washing down my back and asking me to flip over. This was repeated for the front and then she straddled my cock in between her thicc thighs and rubbed it with her ass and pussy rocking back and forth. This was like a psuedo Nuru waterbed massage; just with soap instead of gel!

After the wash down I proceed to lie in bed in anticipation for the service, I was not disappointed. She took a bottle of water for a drink before reaching into her bag to spray a concoction of two different mouth sprays before crawling into bed. It started with a finger tease running over the front of the body and led to a with a martial art tongue sword fight DFK. Her breath scent reminded me of marlboro cigarettes but it wasn't that pungent so I thought it was just the smell of the mouth spray cocktail.

That quickly proceeded to a back cat bath with tongue swirling around, working methodically down to the ass. She asked me to raise my ass where the tongue helicopter worked into the ass crack and balls. At this point I was already super ticklish but strangely aroused at the same time. Flipped over to continue the catbath and her tongue left generous trails of saliva along the way until reaching the cock. The BBBJ was one of the best I had; tongue twirling, good up and down rhythm, sucking and popping, twisting, complete with occasional slutty glances with saliva dripping.

Capped on and started riding for a good 2-3 mins before asking me to "move abit". At least better than the 10-15 seconds that I got previously elsewhere. The only thing was I could feel her entire body weight pressing onto me as she rocked back and forth before going up and down. Accommodated other positions; Mish, dog, side spoon back to Mish. All this time DFK was on free flow, ok to lick nipples but the left one was a bit ticklish. She was ok with boob play so long as not too much force was applied. Moans were soft and sensual, not for people who enjoy loud hi-fi sets which could be heard from the corridor. She also contracted her pussy muscles as and when to enhance the tightness and moved her legs accordingly in the various positions to enhance feeling. She even bothered to hug tightly in the second missionary to trap me to pound until Kingdom come and faked a slight jerk to simulate her orgasm when she realised I was unloading.

35 mins had passed at this point and I still had some time. She proceeded to lie beside me and wrap her body and legs around me with head resting on my chest to simulate GFE with small chit chat and occasional lip kisses/DFK. 10 mins passed like that resting in her embrace before she directed me to the shower and washed me down SOP. Could see her tussled hair from lying in bed for awhile which enhanced the psuedo GFE! At the 50 min mark I was ushered out of the room as she proceeded with the "kemas" or tidying up of the room.

Overall, money well spent. Cock still feeling warm and satisfied as I type this. Will I return? Yes, but probably not so often, next round I would probably try another girl, and after I have saved up enough for this premium service. The after deed satisfaction does not hold a candle to the CAT50/60, which usually is good only when the sun and moon aligns, when you arrive at a good time of the day and after a few RTF Investments have been made.

It was a overall a nice and novel satisfying experience! I think 60 mins might be a tad bit long for me. Perhaps I would try the 45 min service at other joints next.

Last edited by RatedX; 20-06-2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dei.. if nice and yummy don't accidentally press zap leh.. 😂. Or maybe no accident since no name left behind 😅
Old 24-06-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You should give her a shot, man! If you adore Happy type, am sure u won’t regret trying her …
Wow, amazing. Tried her during the week. Looks wise she's pretty to me, though I find Happy prettier and slimmer. XiaoXue gives me such a calm and loving feel whenever I visit her, gotta treasure her since Momo who left was the only other WL who gave me such a feel. They are all good to me.

She's wild, licks me up like a Lickitung and wanted to eat me up like a hungry hyena. I was dripping wet all over the place with her saliva even though I wished her catbath was longer. Can see the reflection from all the liquid when looking at the mirrors lol. Not to mention, open to DFK anywhere outside the room including the toilet area downstairs after the session lol. Like my 2 favourites from this house, over the top GFE.

Peter's WLs are some of the best for service and GFE, very enjoyable time with them. With such good WLs like these in this house, I wonder why they are still sitting on the sofa when some CMI WLs with full of restrictions in other houses (also Cat200) need to queue lol.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 25-06-2023 at 01:03 PM.
Old 25-06-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to check with senior bros that frequent this house.
The rate is still 200/60/1s or possible for 2s ?

Finally feeling like exploring another house after frequenting only my regular for 6months.
Old 25-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post

Finally feeling like exploring another house after frequenting only my regular for 6months.
Probably depending on the girl. But 90 min is cfm 2s, but I can only manage 1.
Old 25-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kena "zap song song gao Jurong" for asking question.
Noted, next time will PM senior bros with my newbie question instead.
Old 26-06-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Haven’t cheong legal joints for quite some time, see that now red light district is in full swing! Saw many frs in this house so decide to choose a lass from here. Quite a few girls in the tank perhaps slow business day, saw one cai smiling brightly so choose her. Later found out she is qiqi. Good frame, nice slender body and look youngish. Not for boobs lover though as she is not well endowed. Face quite pretty and look like influencer

Nice shower routine cleaning you up petting and rabba much. Came out and she will dry you down and start giving you a nice bj. Got on to bed and she climbed onto me with much frenching and tongue fight and cat bath. Sexy wild blowjob and licking all over. Really quite a slutty sexy babe. Once very turned on, she capped me and ride me fast and furious. We changed positions and I fuck her deep deep until she was moaning loudly and screaming at the top of her lungs. Couldn’t resist coming quickly there and then. Nice post sex cuddle and talk. Hug her tightly and then went to shower together again. Heard that she resting soon as red bean soup coming. Will rtf again but want to try other ladies in the stable. All look pretty good. Okt is pretty chilled and friendly. Nice vibe at this house
Old 26-06-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Duplicate post
Old 26-06-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
TimesLikeThese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post

if lucky can 2
Old 28-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi tried Qiqi twice. GFE yes DFK started from the time we entered the room into shower and back to bed. Didn’t wanna use the inclined chair for service as everything was done with me standing up. Didn’t really deep throat probably mine was too big for her mouth but still had the feel. Her face was so pretty that didn’t really bother about the rest. Boobs about B but not that firm. however I love her nipples and butt. She enjoys FJ. Asked me to top up $50 for the rope on the ceiling which I declined. Everything ended in 35mins. Foreplay and BBBj could have been longer. Spent the last 15mins cuddling and chit chatting. A 8/10 overall cos of GFE.
Old 28-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Asked me to top up $50 for the rope on the ceiling which I declined.
Rope on the ceiling ?
What is this about ?
Old 28-06-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Rope on the ceiling ?
What is this about ?
Swing and bonk in the air. Nice experience
Old 28-06-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rope on the ceiling ?
What is this about ?
I was asking baby what that was for, she just said oooh those one ah, very easy one. Then was left to think to myself, am I the one going to be strung up there or her?
Old 28-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Rope on the ceiling ?
What is this about ?
Girl sit on it

Guy shaft dick in

Fun but beware don't sprain your penis
Old 28-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster